It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA barred from using vaccinations as cover after dozens of doctors killed

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"The White House has announced that the CIA will never again set up a fake vaccination program as part of its espionage efforts, following the lethal response to the strategy it employed before raiding Osama bin Laden’s compound in 2011.....In the aftermath of these revelations, many families decided not to participate in any more immunization drives, leaving numerous individuals and children at risk of disease. Although some groups, such as the Taliban, were outspoken opponents of vaccination even before the bin Laden raid, their claims that the health campaigns were secretly a cover for espionage or part of a Western conspiracy to sterilize Muslim children gained traction.....56 immunization workers have been killed since December 2012."

CIA barred from using vaccinations as cover after dozens of doctors killed

For some reason I envisioned the CIA deep undercover and utilizing high tech military gadgets to stake out Osama bin Laden's compound for months before finally sending in Navy Seals to take him out.

It appears the U.S. set up a fake clinic offering fake hepatitis vaccinations so they could steal people's DNA without their consent in order to identify relatives of Osama. The DNA matches were used to confirm Osama's location.

And we wonder why terrorists what to commit jihad against the U.S.?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, seeing as how there is absolutely no consequence whatsoever if they do do this again I'm expecting the moment they believe they need to they will just do this again.

There are zero reasons to believe the CIA or the White House.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BattleStarGal

For some reason I envisioned the CIA deep undercover and utilizing high tech military gadgets to stake out Osama bin Laden's compound for months before finally sending in Navy Seals to take him out.

For some reason I envision the entire story from start to finish is total fabricated bull#.

From 9/11/2001 onwards... circus my friends... circus.

edit on 5/20/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

For some reason I think the entire story from start to finish is total fabricated bull#.

From 9/11/2001 onwards... circus my friends... circus.

I agree!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Not surprised .. C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) been doing that for years before that ...

Got approached a few times in past by them .. told them where they could go wasnt interested .. bad enough had to tolerate the damn spooks during four tours with s.o.g in vietnam back in the 60's .. needless to say am not one of their favorite people .. meh could care less their hairbrained schemes always get people killed ..

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BattleStarGal

Spies will be spies. Problem is they are not good spies. How do I know this?

We should never hear about crap like this. Just like the whole spying on everyone program. When they no longer want to hide what they are doing it is very scary indeed. Because it means we are all headed for hard times ahead.

Personally I have no issue with them spying on enemies as long as we never hear about it and the illusion is in place. The other side of that coin is scary and looks like Germany in 1940.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It almost makes one think the government WANTS people to know they can whatever they want, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
When I was young, I believed America held itself to the highest standards in the entire world. I miss my youth......

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Slippery Slap

Madness! If the CIA isn't allowed to set up fake vaccination clinics, what's next?

Will they be prohibited from snatching people off the street and holding them indefinitely without trial? Will they be barred from sending them off to surrogate countries for "deniable" torture? No more death squads? No more overthrowing governments? No more laundering money through fake banks? No more collusion with organized crime syndicates?

No more limitless black op funds from running drugs?

Good Lord! Where does it all end?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey guys, that ain't necessarily a spook op but DEFINITELY a CABAL op by killing of "useless eaters "with the W.H.O. system.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BattleStarGal

Way to build confidence. Rely on peoples' trust to screw them over. Good job. [/sarcasm]

Hop they do stop. Everywhere. Here too.

F&S&

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Haven't the US gov used red cross and many others as a tool for war and spying?? Now they want to promise that they'll never do it again???? These effing people, man. These people need to be rounded up. The more that comes out the more disgusting it is. America was once a great nation. It will be again!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It almost makes one think the government WANTS people to know they can whatever they want, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
When I was young, I believed America held itself to the highest standards in the entire world. I miss my youth......

Once I leaned about 'the federal reserve and how they boast that they are above the president and congress and cannot be arrested', that opened my eyes as to how thing became the way they are. A mafia that is above all laws of the land. How cute.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Evenin',

CIA barred from using vaccinations as cover after dozens of doctors killed?
I think it makes more sence when you say it backwards:

Dozens of doctors killed to keep CIA secret about vaccinations.

See?

-Peace-

new topics

top topics

join