It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

second newbie post lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
this is the second post were i have declared myself a newcomer. Anywho i have been in the paranormal studies forum and read most of the ats ignorance thread. Anywho i love this site and would like to send out my congratuloations to those of you who keep it maintained and try to get rid of flamers and so on.

My biggest concern as a newbie is i will be considered ignorant because no matter how many posts i read theres way to many for me to count so therefore i have no way of curing my entire ignorance.

Please if i make retarded statements or anything unsatisfactory just give me a reply and i would be greatly appreciative. I would honeslty like to be able to come back to this site regularly and have my children enjoy it as well, Because its a wealth of information and stimulation of the brain and regardless of how ignorant or stupid one may be i believ these forums go a long way in curing the curable of their ignorance. thanks for reading my post it honours me.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well, welcome to ATS! Don't worry about beeing deemed ignorant. We are all ignorant, and no one on this site can claim that they are without ignorance in some way, shape, or form.
Learn, teach, grow.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just don't let it get to ya....

It's all a bunch of ones and zeroes anyhow when you really think about it...

Welcome...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Any retarded replies will I'm sure be dealt with..

at the end of the day we all make these type of replies , so don't go getting yourself all in a twist about it..
Its what makes this forum what it is........

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeah i kinda see your points as i think i have written a few replies now before thinking lol anyways hopes to see you in other forums.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Post well and post often.-j; )

new topics

top topics

join