It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hint That My Hour Is Up

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Just one example.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

So we have come full circle. That that is making those noises during your meditation to hurry you up is getting nervous. I got an idea.

You seem to be doing it right. Go sit right now. Sit longer than usual. Sit until you get the noise and then sit some more. See what happens…

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don't understand what you mean. What are you suggesting?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Next time you meditate sit for longer than usual. Sit until you get the noises. Keep sitting and concentrating a bit longer and see what happens.

I am suggesting you are nearing a barrier with something that is attached to you. I am suggesting your practice is making it uncomfortable. I am suggesting that you make it more uncomfortable to see whats what with that "anomaly" you began this thread about.

Do that for a few days, meditate longer and more often. See where that leads. Thats what I have been trying to tell you since we started this chat.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Oh, I see. I'll try that, but I'll have to try that when there's not much going on; when my schedule's wide open. I will see if I can try it, though. Interesting suggestion. I'm gonna have to review your past post as I don't remember seeing that. Not to say that it's not true.

ETA: What I suspect will happen is that the noise will happen at the, say, two hour mark instead of the one hour mark. But I just want to iterate that the noise is not loud enough to cause me discomfort. It actually strengthens my faith in the spirit realm. It doesn't bother me, not one wit.
edit on 16-5-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It actually strengthens my faith in the spirit realm. It doesn't bother me, not one wit.

It should. Why is it disrupting your session? You see it as a "reminder". I see it as something more.

Push the issue. If its nothing then its nothing. You were the one that said it was bizarre in your OP.

I can't carry this any further until you try longer sessions and see what develops. I would be interested to hear from you about it. You can respond here or in a U2U. I would be very interested to hear from you even if some time passes before you have any results (or no results). You did say it was happening almost every time.

regards,

intrptr

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
It should. Why is it disrupting your session? You see it as a "reminder". I see it as something more.

Push the issue. If its nothing then its nothing. You were the one that said it was bizarre in your OP.

I can't carry this any further until you try longer sessions and see what develops. I would be interested to hear from you about it. You can respond here or in a U2U. I would be very interested to hear from you even if some time passes before you have any results (or no results). You did say it was happening almost every time.

regards,

intrptr

It's not disrupting my session. It happens right before my alarm goes off (I give myself an hour to meditate). For me, an hour is an optimal amount of time to meditate. And just so you know, for me, something bizarre is not a bad thing. I'm an artist, I like bizarre. I could try to go further than an hour, but to me it's not something that is ideal.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I could try to go further than an hour, but to me it's not something that is ideal.

I thought you relayed meditation left you mentally tired or worn out?

That indicates a struggle, not the refreshing, rejuvenating sort of experience that it should be.

But alls good. If its nothing, then its nothing. Now I am going to leave and wait for you to ping me one day with further info in regards to that experiment I laid out.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Some of us are aware of a magical helpful universe and Good Family, where things like this happen, and some really aren't aware of the synchronicities and coincidences and they're quick to try and bring it down to something mundane, when the OP knows, and those who have experienced similiar things no, no such thing.

I would say thank you, each time it happens, and just send joy out.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I think that you're making it more complicated than it actually is. The meditation itself does leave me refreshed. The tiredness and boredness are from me thinking about things that I shouldn't while I'm meditating. Those things have to do with having a tight schedule and the like. They have really nothing to do with that sound that I hear.

<< 1  2   >>

join