It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boko-Haram: We'll Exchange Nigerian Girls for Prisoners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RichTaylor

Your link is malware

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I consider this spamn yes

If I can't see the link its spamn, I want to know where i'm going.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

Your link is malware

My link is a link shortening service, which redirects after 5 secs to the intended site. No malware unless you decide to download something on that interim page. Nothing else.

On top of that, my link is completely relevant.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I don't believe you.

why not just use the real link?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I noticed that nobody mentioned other countries efforts here??

US hostage negotiators and other experts from Britain, France, China, Spain and Israel are expected to help in the search for the girls.

More here : www.france24.com...

As usual... always the same... a couple of days ago it was the US marines that had found them :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But when digging deeper on the same link :

The UK team had earlier arrived in Abuja to support Nigerian government in its response to the abduction of over 200 school girls.

The arrival of the foreign troops is coming on the heels of the appeal yesterday by the former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar for Nigerians to unite and fight the insurgents to achieve success.

More here : www.vanguardngr.com...

Of course.. in order to sell a newspaper story to the sheeple then highlight popular MSM as usual...

Pretty sad isn't it when people cannot rally around and "share" information as equal people of this earth... even here on ATS...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 12/5/14 by Rodinus because: Link fixed

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll

If I can't see the link its spamn, I want to know where i'm going.

Perhaps you don't know the definition of spam.

"1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients."

My link is neither:

A. Irrelevant
B. Inappropriate
C. Sent to a large number of recipients (this is a forum, you choose to view this thread, I'm not sending PM's or emails)

But I suspect you will continue to argue.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Well, the whole situation in Africa is kinda our own fault, I recently watched a documentary from the BBC, and why Islam is gaining so much support from the local Africans.

The west is putting the Africans back into slavery, giving them things they never asked, making them pay for things they always had for free, and showing them the wonderful thing called taxes and debt.

So what happened?

A few years back some Islamist missionaries went to Africa and started to give clothes to the poor in return for becoming Muslim, no house? convert to Islam and you get a place to stay. No food? convert to Islam and get food from the Islam community.

Thats how they are gaining so much support.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

They are fanatics of the worst kind. Whatever they think is a holy mission, they will do even to the death.

I hate to say this, but rehabilitation of a true fanatic, is not something realistic. When one believes that death in furthering ones goals is an honor. There isn't much you can do but help them reach that honor.

Des

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
**ENOUGH**

The topic is not a link, or what is and isn't Spam. Get back on topic now, and stay on topic. Further thread drift will see posts removed.

(post by RichTaylor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How 'brave' of these so-called warriors to kidnap girls. Cowards.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

FFS stop spamming, use the damn regular link.

I don't care what you call it, its spamn. Is it so hard to use regular link if you see members like me and others find it wrong.

link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
How 'brave' of these so-called warriors to kidnap girls. Cowards.

The State Department under Hillary Clinton fought hard against placing the al Qaeda-linked militant group Boko Haram on its official list of foreign terrorist organizations for two years."
"And now, lawmakers and former U.S. officials are saying that the decision may have hampered the American government’s ability to confront the Nigerian group that shocked the world by abducting hundreds of innocent girls," says The Daily Beast.
althouse.blogspot.ca...

bravery
yes
it takes that to look hard enough to actually discern the truth
many aren't and can't

link   

originally posted by: lostbook

"The United States and Britain have flown in experts to help the search effort in Nigeria. NBC News counter-terrorism analyst Michael Leiter said Boko Haram had previously demanded the release of imprisoned members. “This [video] is consistent with the group’s goals,” he told TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie, adding that it was “unlikely” Nigeria’s government would meet the demand."

www.nbcnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Boko-Haram: We'll Exchange Nigerian Girls for Prisoners

Don't know what to say about this one except that this whole mess is dragging on too long. Right now the girls are being used as a bargaining chip for Boko-Haram's imprisoned brethren. Once the window for that bargaining is closed the girls will become a "dead-weight" for Boko Haram, and we all know what could happen then. This situation needs to be resolved sooner rather than later.

What says ATS?

Ok, all 300 girls for Charles Manson? Deal.

You can have Charles Manson, our most famous prisoner, and do with him what you want. Oh, they want theirs back, nope, sorry, we can't do that. But hey, anytime you want Charles Manson, we'll just send him your way. That way you can feed him and clothe him for the rest of his life.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiro

What says ATS?

Well, what I say is this is just a distraction tool to distract people away from the importance of the Russia war problem.

Cheers
Nearly 300 kidnapped girls is just a distraction?

What a sad world we live in.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

How about all the girls for just one man the smallest weakest dumbest of the male prisoners.
They think so little of females lets call their bluff.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

S&F They are distracting us but I'm not sure Ukrain is it. It's too obvious.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

originally posted by: Spiro

What says ATS?

Well, what I say is this is just a distraction tool to distract people away from the importance of the Russia war problem.

Cheers
Nearly 300 kidnapped girls is just a distraction?

What a sad world we live in.

It is disgusting and I won't disagree with you on that!

However, why didn't we hear about the Christian girls being murdered in Syria by the American armed Freedom fighters??

Horrible acts are just that! Horrible acts! My issue is how they are spoon fed to us thru the MSM. It's disingenuous to find one horrible and the other acceptable!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join