It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I FEEL MENTAL!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thefourthjokerscard
? This is supposed to be serious, not a joke
a reply to: Aleister

I'm not a doctor, but is your friend hydrated? I've found that dehydration is the cause of many headaches.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Shes gone to the hospital 3 times within the last month...
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Thk u!
a reply to: Aleister

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

This girl is convienced that shes important, or is my friend metally ill??? Or am I???
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

How does she think she's important. Honestly, I agree with others that you 2 are egging each other on, in paranoia.

If she's getting hyper about her eyes, and you think she may harm herself, get her to some help ASAP.

Why does she think there is connection to the clothing ad. Has she had mental issues before, have you?

I am going to ask, Are you both in altered states of mind while you are experiencing this.

Des

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thefourthjokerscard

If they have cleared her, then she needs to start focusing on things she may be doing to cause the headaches herself. Cigarette smoke, indoor/outdoor allergies like cat dander, perfumes, air fresheners, etc. There are tons of things that could cause headaches. If she has been taking anything like BC Powders, they could be causing rebound headaches.

Other than that, I am out of advice. Sorry.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The things that i have found in my own research is something to do with kundalili syndrome...a reply to: Destinyone

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Is that because it puts more DMA in the brain???
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

No. That's probably only coming from the pills.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Recommend a visit with a nuerologist for the headache problem as theres a couple possibilities to it .. wont make an online diagnosis as never diagnose a patient without performing a proper exam.

As to the clothing brand no idea dont keep track of such things as theyre unimportant..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The things that i have found in my own research is something to do with kundalili syndrome...a reply to: Destinyone

Judging by what you've said you are either immature in nature or education. You might want to let others determine your symptoms from now on.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Hey, there's a lot forces acting on people these days, and no one is in control of all of it. Its important to take the time - whatever you need to do - to get away from it. Go camping. Forget everyone you know. But then its also important to take it all in, to emerge from your time in solitude like a lioness, to roar and say what you need to say. To really by yourself. Balance in all things, a time to be silent, a time to loudly be yourself!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Lioness, good one...a reply to: tridentblue

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hey OP. I find that every headache ive ever had, big or small, was due to "withdrawal". Now, im not talking about drug withdrawal, but normal every day things. The human body has a funny way of getting used to all sorts of things and when it goes without it can cause some really odd side effects, like horrible head exploding headaches. Caffeine, sugar, nicotine, sometimes even red meat and other foods. See if there is anything that she has been lacking lately, you never know, it might be just what she needs. I also agree with Kangaruex4Ewe about allergies. I don't personally suffer (im lucky i guess), but all my friends/family that have had allergies in the past are getting their butt handed to them this year, far more than in years past.

As far as the eyes go, i honestly don't see it. Sometimes when taking a photo, instead of the normal red eye there can be a white ring like in the zoomed in picture. Unless they are clearly visible when just looking at her, i wouldn't think too much in to it.

I would suggest visiting your friend. Bring a large bottle of water, a good coffee from a local stand, and a good over the counter allergy medication. If it doesn't end up helping to alleviate her symptoms then at the very least you can hang out and be there for your friend while she is dealing with this.

I think its awesome that you are looking for ways to help your friend and I hope all turns out well.

DC

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Its the eyes in the clothing brand pic
No, this is not me, but she wishs to remain annonomous,
Just trying to help my friend out. She has been to a doctor they tell her shes fine.

"Your friend" is probably you. Sounds like you need help. There's no resemblance between "your friend" and the Obey clothing line image you provided. Everyone has a pair of eyes. Just like you, I mean "your friend".

I suggest you and your friend seek help from a mental health professional. If you're having severe headaches and you're starting to have weird thoughts after staring too long at a clothing line image, you definitely need a professional's help.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

If you have been medically cleared for any physical risks... might I suggest visiting an optometrist? Poor vision can sometimes trigger headaches. If your eyes are fine, then a neurologist and\or psychologist may be able to diagnose and possibly offer treatment options. Best wishes.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I have to agree with some of the other posters. I have no idea what it is you're really asking for. I mean, with the information provided the only answer we can give you is that your girlfriend has a headache, and in a blurry closeup of her eyes you can see a camera flash and remnants of eyeliner/mascara. Now, I come to the part that makes no sense.....what does the clothing line logo have to do with any of this? It seems so random that I don't even know what direction to go with it.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I wont speculate on the existence of this friend, i'll just move along to the information you habve shared so far.

You and this friend are experiencing "weird" things. What these other things are is unclear. It would be helpful if you could explain what these other things are.

Your friend is experiencing severe headaches and has been to a doctor 3 times and that the research you have done leads you believe that she is experiencing Kundalini Syndrome. I'm curious to know what other symptoms she and or you are experiencing to lead you too that conclusion. Head ache is not the primary symptom of kundalini syndrome. It is however a more common symptom of Serotonin Syndrome. The later syndrome can be and often is caused by mixing serotonin affecting medications. Interestingly you mention at one point a certain drug that cannot be discussed in detail here. I will say that this same drug is a mix of synthetic compounds that are considered psychotropic and obviously used in shamanic and awakening ceremonies. (I'm just keeping as simple as possible here)

If this is the case, your friend should stop any non essential medications immediately and the headaches should subside in time. If they don't, see a doctor and tell them if you are taking any medications that are associated with an increase in serotonin levels.

Lastly, the clothing line Obey and it's associated artwork are designed by a man named Shepard Fairey who many would recognize as the man who designed this image among others. I have the feeling you might have known that.

en.wikipedia.org...

Penny

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The thing i hear about her complain the most about are her headaches... she has weird sounds that keep on comming from what she says is her head, i know shes been tired lately... but its a little unuseual, a reply to: pennylemon

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Ok, then my next question is, what led you to Kundalini Syndrome if the only thing she is complaining of is headaches. The reason I ask is that this syndrome presents with many other specific symptoms.

I would also ask how the image from the clothing company came into play.

Penny

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

There's not much information for us to go off of.

The thing i hear about her complain the most about are her headaches...

Headaches can come from a number of things. There's nothing we can go off of from just a symptom of headaches.

she has weird sounds that keep on comming from what she says is her head

Again, this is pretty vague. What kinds of sounds? Are they words, incoherent voices, what kinds of sounds? Personally, I have tinnitus, which is basically a sound coming from my head (ears). I'll get an extremely loud ringing sound in one ear, (or both) that kills all other sound from coming into that ear for a period of time (im basically deaf for a few seconds to minutes), and that's from noise damage over the years of my life. Could tinnitus be what she's experiencing?

i know shes been tired lately

Again, just like headaches, this could be from a number of things. There's not much information to go off of.

edit on 12-5-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join