It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bureaucracy kills me!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am so proud of the effectiveness of our military forces used in the search for the abducted Nigerian girls. However, the bureaucracy in Washington with regards to the use of our militty is killing me.

Nope, can't use them to rescue the thousands of children killed and abducted in Syria...not politically beneficial.

Nope, can't use them to attempt to save out ambassador, aide and former seals in Benghazi... Not politically beneficial

Nope, can't use them to prevent the invasion by Russia into Crimea and now possibly the rest of Ukraine...not politically beneficial

But we can send them to Iraq, nothing found here Nevermind the number killed and wounded

But we can send them to Afghanistan, nothin done here Nevermind the killed and wounded

Sick of it. And before people bitch.... I've been there done that believed in theissiln and saw us provide a great service to many any people and nations. However, the bureaucracy in Washington forces us to always quits before the mission is done.

UGH POLITICS!!!!

MODS move to rant if necessary, please.

edit on 10-5-2014 by bkfd54 because: Wasn't finish when hitting the post button

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2014 by jrflipjr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bkfd54

Is it 1/2 price until midnight ?

or until 8am.

edit on May-10-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

Iraq is why your so hand tied.

Cause of the stupid reason the US used its armed forces Politicians are scared crap less of getting into another armed conflict for fear of bringing down the wrath of the public and the bureaucracy now is a lot less forgiving.

Its a case of crying wolf. The US cried wolf too much now there is a wolf no one wants to know.

If the US (and UK ) had not been using its armed forces so frivolously in the first place things may not be the way they are.

top topics

join