It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lazy way of achieving Immortality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I ponder. Often. Why so many ways, even some absurd and unbelievable, work when we talk about achieving Immortality. The answer of this question will do no help, but pondering in that way helps solving the riddle of the patterns the method lays on. What brings Immortality? Where is the acorn?

The several most famous schools of achieving this give elaborate ways to be followed, but are they supreme over? Well, the cats told me - not. Thus I can propose you a game. Right now. It is called achieving Immortality, for Lazies. It designed itself in not more than three seconds, so believe it is not a big deal to do - there is no breathing techniques to be executed, no strange postures to be held, no strange herbs for purification, etc...

Participants: One + urban surroundings.
Rounds: Seven
How to play: Wake up, start your daily business, with one difference - from today every detail in surrounding human behavior that can be observed will be granted your attention. The more irrelevant the detail to your daily business is the more important to pay attention to. Try to pay attention to as much as possible details while not losing your main focus. When exhaustion and frustration is felt, relax for awhile than when you feel ready start again to chase the details. It takes time to achieve the aim. You will recognize when you are done. If there is any doubt of your Immortality, more training must be done. So, Schweppes.

-Three cats smile weeping. Bartender.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why does this read like some kind of Hypnosis to cause the next mass shooting?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Ummmm.......What?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I believe he is saying "observe yourself" always know everything your body is doing, when it's doing it.
Yes it is hard, and it's the first step toward consciousness, but I believe you have to do a little more than that to become "immortal"
But it is the start of the path !

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There is nothing you need to do to become immortal. You already are.

top topics

join