It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agent detained in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

www.arynews.tv...

Jewel Cox was arrested two days ago from Jinnah Terminal in Karachi for carrying bullets in his baggage. The US authorities further added that Cox was not armed during the flight.

He was arrested when bullets of a nine mm pistol was found from his luggage as he was leaving for Islamabad. He had told during the questioning that he was an employee of the U.S. Consulate.

The detained FBI agent was sent to Pakistan to train police officers for three months, media reports said.

Soooo..he was arrested for carrying bullets when flying out of the country ... Only later on after detaining Pakistanis realized that he was an FBI agent .. He has to be really stupid to get caught in this fashion . Rather clear case of oversight or underestimating the local airport security ..

Unfortunately for him he can be booked under the anti terrorism law and other sources suggests he was carrying a loaded magazine and also carrying a knife with him . Lets see what America does, i believe they will pull a Ramond Davis on him
edit on 7-5-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As an American, who shoots regularly...

You wont believe where I have found live ammo before.

I am paranoid when I fly, I shake down everything just in case.

Least I get the TSA Freedom grope.

Seems FBI agents got a little to comfy on domestic flights where his badge gets him through with out such... Treatment.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Does anyone else remember when the Friggin Bureau of Inquisition was just a national agency?

When did they become Inter-national?

What or who gives them the mandate?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: maddy21

Does anyone else remember when the Friggin Bureau of Inquisition was just a national agency?

When did they become Inter-national?

What or who gives them the mandate?

The FBI has always been international, the frequently assist when asked and when there are extradition treaties can go and aid in the arrest of suspects.

Same with US Marshals for that matter.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

The FBI has always been international…

Nice try. They have not "always been international". The FBI was originally formed to handle interstate crimes like kidnaping and bank robbery across state lines. Back then Jurisdictions ended at state boundaries and the agency had the mandate to pursue criminals wherever they went in the country.

They later began to interface with international agencies like Interpol to hunt wanted criminals (from the US) if they tried to flea overseas.

Your claim concerned me because I am old enough to remember before 911. So I checked. From the horses mouth…

On October 26, 2001, President George W. Bush signed into law the U.S. Patriot Act, which granted new provisions to address the threat of terrorism, and Director Mueller accordingly accepted on behalf of the Bureau responsibility for protecting the American people against future terrorist attacks. On May 29, 2002, the attorney general issued revised investigative guidelines to assist the Bureau's counterterrorism efforts.

revised FBI mandate

Oh yah, the fake War on Terror. Not sure what that has to do with training Pakistani Police to shoot anyway.

Except in a wider involvement meddling in other countries affairs. That I get. Thanks for biting. I wanted to expose that and the disinformation about whatever he was really doing there.

Like the CiA chiefs "secret visit" to Kiev, I like to keep others abreast of the lies whenever possible.

By the way that (international threats) job is supposedly under the auspices of the CIA but they aren't only just "gathering intelligence" either these days are they?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

I hear you ... I have found ammo in some pretty strange places after shooting.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Maddi, "i believe they will pull a Ramond Davis on him"

I guess they will. That Davis affair was something else. Maybe they will do the same thing again and stop the drone attacks until they get him home, then resume them like they did with Davis, apart from the blood money.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Didn't you know an all new 24 is coming to the airwaves?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: intrptr

Didn't you know an all new 24 is coming to the airwaves?

The be very afraid, fear mongering-- dun, dun, dun, dunnnn…

"24".

Ever see "The Unit"?

These people live in their own little terrible, terrifying world. In their eyes the enemy is everywhere.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure what 24 has to do with anything, the show is so beyond unbelievable and I am huge fan of it but I have no problem saying that. It is a fake , albeit , entertaining show that jumped the shark a few seasons ago.
The new modified format will be appealing to people that liked the original and the same people wont like this one.

The Unit was based on a book by Eric Haney who was a Delta Operator.
Like just about every show, other than Breaking Bad, it jumped the shark going into it's last season.
Their were realistic elements in the show and other elements were pure fantasy.

This reminds me of the people that were totally and utterly convinced that the ominous ad's being shown during the Super Bowl had to be some horrible message from the NWO when in reality they were just ad's for the relaunched 24.

top topics

join