It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot Request Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hello all! It's your Toast with the most coming back with my tarot cards, now in a new format!

Recently, I joined up with Druid42 and the other wonderful people at Out of the Box, and will now be doing readings on the show.

I have also decided to let you take a pick of what spread you would like for me to read:

• Simple- The three card spread of past, present and future. A nice tidy little quick reading

• Chakra- I've decided to try out this one, as a lot of people seem to have interest in them. There are two forms which are pretty much the same. The regular chakra reading for an outlook on the chakras, or you can choose Chakra balance, where we can figure out which chakras are out of sync

• Checking the Direction- 7 cards in a heart shape. much like Keltic Cross, it shows how things are going in one's life

• Relationship cross- for those who want guidance in their relationships. No names named, just your ATS name when it is read

Question format: To get a better understanding of the situation at hand, I would like your requests to be phrased as follows- "Please show me insight into____" Again if you do not want to discuss the situation in the thread, u2u me and in the show I will refer to it simply as "matters".

Lastly, I mainly want to use this thread for requests only. No other comments please. It will make it much easier to go through.
Also, I would like to add that I ask you all to be patient as I gather readings (i'm not sure how many I will be able to do as i have about 5 min of airtime). These will all be prerecorded, as I have no reliable internet to do live readings (it will be a thing eventually).

Again, thank you for your time!

Toast

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would not mind if you would do a Keltic cross for me. I would like insight into my financial future. And if you should see any kind of love life.Thanks ahead of time.
And when could we expect to tune into this show?
edit on 3-5-2014 by Dimithae because: Added question

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'll take the same order as the guy in front of me please.
Thanks

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would like the regular chakra reading if it is possible. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The last reading you did was alright. I'll take a simple reading, thanks.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sure sounds like fun!

Please show me insight into my future with my current significant other of 1 yr, been having some difficulties so would be interested to find out more!

Relationship cross

Not sure ill be able to listen tot he show though ill be out of town, any chance of getting the info sent to my U2U?

Feel free to read on the air!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Monday, May 12th....Plenty of time to get your requests in, and let Toast do her thing. I'm curious to see how it works out.

I believe I get the first reading, ahem, so I'll be your guinea pig with commentary.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
chakra for me too please.. please show me insight into my family. thanks

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

I would like to know who is my future girl and wife I want to know her nationality, ethnicity, personality, and physical description.

Btw a non reading question is the future set in stone because I happened to talk to a psychic and he stated that sometimes the future is set in stone.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh

• Checking the Direction- 7 cards in a heart shape. much like Keltic Cross, it shows how things are going in one's life

edit on 352014 by solentsunrise because: only half my post came up

• posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
    link   
    see above post... could only quote but not add what i wanted to say. i wouldnt mind a go please, id be pretty interested to see as all you have to go on is a username

thanks

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
    link   
    Hey Toast I greatly appreciate a reading...if you would do a Keltic cross for me. I would like insight into my financial future. And if you should see any kind of love life.

I was left out on your last round...thank you for your time!

Cheers
    Ektar

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
    link   
    I'll take a reading if you have time. I actually don't have any questions though....except maybe "when the hell is this snow going to leave" I don't think the cards can help with that.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
    link   
    I'll take the 'direction 7-cards'
    Will I ever have any personal world-rocking news which is not negative and stressful?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

I'm game and would love a chakra reading.

Thanks for taking the time to do this! You're awesome.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Druid42

Sweet,can't wait and thanks.
    second line

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:37 PM
    link   

Toast will be making her debut on Monday, May 5th during the second hour of the show, this upcoming Monday. She explains a bit about herself with a nice intro, and then does two readings for me, a simple 3 card spread which she nailed, and the Celtic Cross, which was way more in-depth.

When she pulled and read my past card, for the 3 card read, I was like WHAT? How did that card card come up? Totally amazing reads, because I could relate her readings to my own experiences.

We hope to fit in a few member readings in the May 12th show, but that will be totally up to Toast. I can, however, say you won't be disappointed.

ATS Live Radio....It's everywhere.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:24 PM
    link   
    I'll take my chance on a May 12th show.

Keltic Cross please. I'd like insight into what is/would be best for my son. He has high functioning autism, and we're in the midst of education/vocational planning for him. (If a different card format would work better, please use your experience.)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:06 PM
    link   
    Please consider me also. If possible, I'm most curious as to my direction in life. Right/wrong path as it were. Thanks in advance!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:55 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Druid42

thanks much Druid! I will be starting on them tomorrow, and will have it in by friday or saturday...

if you could either message me on how long i need to make my bit, that would be helpful on how many readings i can get in

To members replying, thanks so much for your interest!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join