It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Purpose Are Back On YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Seems like the 'leaders' have found their camera and they're back on YouTube. I was feeling so lost without them, as I'm sure we all were.

So what are you waiting for? If you don't have a YouTube account get one now. How can they lead without feedback from us, their faithful followers?

Go on. You know you want to.
www.youtube.com...

They are being a tad selective about which of my comments they're allowing the public to see. Keep it clean and positive.

Rock on.
edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: correction

edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: condense

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok so I wasn't sure who or what they were but after watching the vid I don't want to figure out what they are about .Sounds like they may have a cult base though ....hard to say a reply to: Kester

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They're aiming to take over leadership training for up to a third of the worlds potential leaders.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Leading beyond authority. What does that mean?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here's a link to another view on these people and their intentions...
www.cpexposed.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

at :27 did she just say put women in charge?

Uh oh…

I guess the solution to CEOs "intelligently" crossing borders (to rape and exploit other culturural resources) is they should learn the culture they are targeting beforehand? Is that the gist of this? Like bombs and mining equipment haven't done a good enough job already, this gal wants to talk it up with the locals and do what… get their permission?

Good luck with that. Just bring an interpreter and a yards of cash to buy off the biggest despot. Follow that with arms and advisors, then air bases, troops, etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you. I value your input greatly from times gone by.

They seem to be forming a huge gang of megalomaniacs with a sense of entitlement. Bound together through familiarity and blaming the poor folks for the effects of their own overconsumption.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They've set their sights high.
www.commonpurpose.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Quite a ambitious bunch then .Who or what kind of support and backing do they have ? a reply to: Kester

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was reading a unrelated story that has similarities to how these sorts of groups of are formed . this judithcurry.com... is lengthy but shows that a group can come from no where and be elevated to status . a reply to: Kester

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is the comment I left under this video.

"Corrupted and ignorant politicians approve borrowing from private financiers. The interest applicable is not created at the time the loan is made. A further loan, also subject to interest, is required to pay the previous interest. Therefore it is mathematically impossible to repay all debt, it can only increase. This is the reason fiat currency is eagerly loaned by private financiers. If it went on they would eventually hold title to all the worlds property. That is their plan. Of course they will be unseated long before then which explains the desperate attempt to privatise British policing. A sworn constable will protect all of us. Private police will do whatever their paymaster orders, including protecting criminal financiers from the wronged public.
I'm not sure the concept of leadership took a battering. They led in exactly the way they planned. Deceptively enriching themselves at the expense of decent people.
You will hear more on this subject."

For some reason they didn't approve it. Can't imagine why.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Royalty and bankers.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you. That looks like a valuable resource.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Keeps leading back to England. and the crown, huh…

Looks like a restart of the "Common" or Colonial approach to subjugation of other nations. Hiding behind "cultural" auspices of course.

Your enemies always come for you with smiles-- from "Goodfellas"

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
These comments I left under this video.

"Is this the right place to discuss 'renewable' energy?
The joke going around is... "It's called renewable energy because you have to keep renewing all the components as they break down."
When calculating the greenness of green energy don't be fooled into using the advertising claims about longevity. Those of us with several years practical experience have a different story to tell. Systems have been partially and completely replaced due to unsolvable problems.
Electricity costs for heat pumps have been vastly more than originally predicted. Drilling for heat pumps has had unexpected effects, Staufen being the most dramatic so far.
Solar panel manufacturing has a considerable environmental impact. Recycling panels will prove difficult. Panels are flown from China to Heathrow and installed the same day. Smart meters used with some solar panels create yet more RF pollution. This video refers to a similar RF pollution problem with the police TETRA communication system.. Barrie Trower - Danger - Tetra - Microwave Radiation - Cancer
Wind turbines need a permanent conventional backup when attached to the grid. The manufacture, installation, maintenance and eventual decommissioning allegedly requires more energy than the turbine can produce. I find this quite possible given that all the main 'renewables' men I've met have been salesmen using common, deceptive sales techniques.
If this stuff was real it would sell itself. Don't be fooled by the greenwash, they're giving you a false sense of security. See through it now and you won't be let down with a bump in the future."

"Something that puzzles many of us is the inappropriate use of the word 'we'. A major cause of instant climate change is the use of jet powered aircraft. The groundings following the 9/11 atrocities across the pond and here as a precaution following the Icelandic volcanic eruption revealed this.
www.atmos.washington.edu...
Those of us who decided many years ago not to contribute to the massive environmental damage caused by jet powered aircraft see you as the problem. You whose eagerness to travel vast distances easily and in comfort has caused so much harm. Not least the stress caused by the almost constant background noise of distant jet engines. This became very apparent during the Icelandic volcano grounding when stress levels dropped in all parts of the country under or close to flight paths.
Please make less use of the word 'we'. You need to change your ways rapidly."

As you'll see if you look at the comments, these comments were not approved but a more helpful and non-combative comment was accepted.
edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They need a hoe and an acre of ground. That'll keep them productively occupied.

BTW 'Outer containment, inner containment, reactor vessel, hiss of escaping steam'.
I repeated that wherever it seemed appropriate.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Keeps leading back to England. and the crown, huh…

The Crown as an entity. When it comes to humans, Princess Anne is a neighbour of mine and she's a decent woman. She'll hold a gate open for a delivery driver and wait to open it again as he leaves. She's kind to children she randomly meets. My wife can vouch for that. The essence of Lawful Rebellion is we take everything back, but don't harm a hair on their heads, except in self defence. I have to say this because sooner or later another commenter will try to dehumanise them as a group.
edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: one of them word thingies

edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 4 2014 by Kester because: stuff

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You are aware the "Crown Jewels" were afforded with the Opium trade in China?

What dehumanization is lower than hooking thousands, millions of Chinese on King Opium?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Allegedly the prime minister, David Cameron, is from a slave trading and opium dealing family. As a young man he worked for a firm notorious for requesting the brutal enforcement of the opium trade. snipelondon.com...

I feel we do have to treat them as individuals. When we bring them all to justice Anne will have to answer for her actions, whatever they may be.

There used to be a YouTube video of Cameron talking in parliament. He said, "...shot, as they were crawling away..." He turned his head as he spoke and a white lump fell from his nostril. He saw it fall, his shoulders slumped and his suit seemed to deflate slightly. He knows we know about his nose powder habit. The comments under that video were hilarious but unfortunately it's gone now.
edit on 1 5 2014 by Kester because: addition

top topics

join