It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hogans are a Navajo house.

That being said - I don't think anything has happened like this since Kelly–Hopkinsville... I hope someone can examine the firearms - that sounds like inductive heating or something. I just hope the investigators record *everything* and have good field practices.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: GeminiSky

Yes. A hogan is a traditional 6 sided log cabin house . . . door always to the East . . .

And, I've been told that if any such goings, critters touch or are involved with any dwelling . . . the entire family will not touch nor set foot in the home or on the property again. If they are away, they will not return. They retrieve nothing from the hogan. They walk away and totally desert the 'cursed' dwelling and property.

This is very cool...and I truly respect the native people in the area...everything they do goes deep..is deep..and has history behind it. These people are the ones to inherit the earth when SHTF in my opinion...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
And yet lived to tell the tale, from such a violent act.

They didn't use a thought, or their psycho powers and crush their spines like Demon Gods that they are often considered as?

Or use a Jedi mind trick, to use that ak on himself?
edit on 30-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
And yet lived to tell the tale, from such a violent act.

They didn't use a thought, or their psycho powers and crush their spines like Demon Gods that they are often considered as?

Im not sure what your trying to say here but perhaps reading the OP and watching the full vid will help you post a serious reply. Im sure what you are saying wouldn't be funny to the family in question.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm confident that the humble ['meek'] WILL inherit the earth after Armageddon.

Not all of any race or ethnic group qualify by any means. People are people.

I'm 1/8 to 1/4 Native American--Oklahoma tribes. Some tribes are more characterized by humility on the part of more individuals than others. But the range of personality characteristics is evident in all tribes.

I loathe to see what Anglo culture and the oligarchy have done to men generally and particularly to Native American men . . . neutering them in dozens of ways.

For the Dineh who evidently shot at or injured the fallen angel--good on him. Congrats.

It may not have been the wisest thing all things considered but at least he stood up for his family against rank evil assaultiveness.

Folks gah gah over "our space brothers" purportedly here to save us from ourselves . . . are ill-informed and not very robust in their critical thinking skills.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I'm confident that the humble ['meek'] WILL inherit the earth after Armageddon.

Not all of any race or ethnic group qualify by any means. People are people.

I'm 1/8 to 1/4 Native American--Oklahoma tribes. Some tribes are more characterized by humility on the part of more individuals than others. But the range of personality characteristics is evident in all tribes.

I loathe to see what Anglo culture and the oligarchy have done to men generally and particularly to Native American men . . . neutering them in dozens of ways.

For the Dineh who evidently shot at or injured the fallen angel--good on him. Congrats.

It may not have been the wisest thing all things considered but at least he stood up for his family against rank evil assaultiveness.

Folks gah gah over "our space brothers" purportedly here to save us from ourselves . . . are ill-informed and not very robust in their critical thinking skills.

Have you ever played the video game "Prey"? The story is a chilling one...detailing how thru the generations aliens have come to harvest native American humans...how it happens like clockwork every few hundred years or so...and the game begins with that time arriving again...and your being abducted right off the reservation...great great game.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Really eh?

Yes Really.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Hopefully the Federations Brotherhood (or whatever the latest name for that mythical group is)will find another door to knock on.

@jaynkeel:

I agree with every word you typed.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No. Haven't played that game. Don't play video games much at all.

Used to be one Stix or some such that I enjoyed but it tended to zap the CRT tube it was played on.

The sorts of games you describe are not attractive to me. Real life has had plenty of evil and suffering for me and for my counseling clients and other loved ones. I don't need to willingly subject myself to more such cortisol pumping experiences--particularly artificial ones.

I've even cut back dramatically on my keeping tabs on such things as your OP topic. It's all so dreary-ly evil at such foundational levels.

Thanks for your courage in posting the OP. BTW, you have a PM.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ok. Jedi mind trick?

Evil demons taking over souls don't ring a bell?

Shucks, no trap anal probe?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If some group of guys manage to cross light-years of space or dimensions, or wherever they are traveling from to visit our world, it just seems to me like bad manners to greet them with gun-fire. I'd lean more towards firing up the barbecue pit and offering them a cold beer. If they did turn out to be aggressive, then, yeah...they would get some lead.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

How many of your family members need to be 'probed'

or

mutilated exactly like the mutilated cattle . . . and without anesthetic at all . . .

before you decide that the critters ain't saints?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If one teacher knows violence, its T.V and movies.
Might be to violent as compared to an over heated AK.

Sorry if it a bit graphic.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

So far almost every one of your posts has been off topic and highly irrelevant...surely your not trying to derail this thread?

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That's a very interesting story. The two being interviewed give me the feeling that they truly believe what they say. Where's the uncle though and why didn't the guy being interviewed have more to say about what happened with the uncle? I know you don't know, but I sure wish I knew.

He seemed too deliberate in not speaking much about the uncle and I wonder why? I'm sure that by the time the interview was taken that he had discussed this with his uncle who lived just next door. To me, the fight with the "entity" seems most important. Especially since some kind of unidentified officer of some sort supposedly retrieved something from the uncles house.

Man, this is all kinds of strange! Got my mind boggled 😜 hopefully, you'll keep following this story and keep us informed. If this turns out to be authentic, it's surely the greatest event I've ever heard.

ETA

By the way, every time I drive across country I always get very creeped out going thru Flagstaff, AZ and Gallup, NM. Also, don't ever take the shortcut thru SW New Mexico going north thru the center of Arizona...some creepy stuff going on in those parts. I followed a map that way back in 1996 because it seemed cool but I was very wrong. Think I past near Fort McDowell, but I was definitely in Apache country.

edit on 4/30/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

That's a very interesting story. The two being interviewed give me the feeling that they truly believe what they say. Where's the uncle though and why didn't the guy being interviewed have more to say about what happened with the uncle? I know you don't know, but I sure wish I knew.

He seemed too deliberate in not speaking much about the uncle and I wonder why? I'm sure that by the time the interview was taken that he had discussed this with his uncle who lived just next door. To me, the fight with the "entity" seems most important. Especially since some kind of unidentified officer of some sort supposedly retrieved something from the uncles house.

Man, this is all kinds of strange! Got my mind boggled 😜 hopefully, you'll keep following this story and keep us informed. If this turns out to be authentic, it's surely the greatest event I've ever heard.

ETA

By the way, every time I drive across country I always get very creeped out going thru Flagstaff, AZ and Gallup, NM. Also, don't ever take the shortcut thru SW New Mexico going north thru the center of Arizona...some creepy stuff going on in those parts. I followed a map that way back in 1996 because it seemed cool but I was very wrong. Think I past near Fort McDowell, but I was definitely in Apache country.

Is it a feeling of dread there? Anyway dont forget the article states that they were interviewed by govt investigators...if they truly had such an encounter im sure they were told to stay silent...maybe the uncle just does not want to be filmed...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I live in NM not far from the Rez and Pueblos. I know some Navajo cops and I'll ask them what going on up in 4 corners.

Saw some weird lights tonite here in the Rio Grande valley.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I live in NM not far from the Rez and Pueblos. I know some Navajo cops and I'll ask them what going on up in 4 corners.

Saw some weird lights tonite here in the Rio Grande valley.

Yes definitively post back here and let us know!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Not so much dread...just creepy, like when you get the goosebumps or butterflies in your stomach. Just feels strange. I've often stayed in Flagstaff...pulled over and got a room a few times, but heading east towards New Mexico, the edge of Flagstaff feels weird...just strange. Kind of hard to find words for.

I think I missed the part about them being interviewed by the government. Really? Now, I really want to know what happened. Wait, do you mean they had previously been interviewed by the govt., or was this that interview. I think I just confused myself 😕

Do you know how this video was obtained? Also, did they give their names or should I just revisit the video?

ETA
I just realized you linked. Sorry, I missed it and went straight for the video.
edit on 4/30/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join