It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Link To a File That Is On ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm curious as how to do this as I've seen other ATSers do it. I wanted to do this in a U2U to somebody but am completely oblivious as how to do this. I've found this thread in search, but I have the faint suspicion that it's not what I'm referring to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does anybody know how to do this, or at least know the thread to point me to? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Is it an image?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I wanted to do this in a U2U to somebody but am completely oblivious as how to do this.

All the stuff you link to or embed in normal posting works in U2U's as well. If thats what you are referring to…

regards,

intrptr

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

try right clicking the link button in the post and copy the link location and paste in the U2U.

edit on 29-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
click the drop down arrow next to logout. Then click upload and upload your media. Then click the image in your uploads directory and copy the BB code for posts. Paste that code into post or u2u

It looks like this. [ pic]wo53482b00.png[/pic ] Spaces inside each [ ] so you can see the code.

edit on 4/29/2014 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone for responding. I actually found the thread that explains it (the thread that I linked to also was one that explains it; I realize this in hindsight). Sorry to the owners for wasting server space. Sorry!

top topics

join