It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, that was interesting...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Pure, smure, the universe runs on its own with or without their enlightenment or without humanity. Being secluded is a cowards game wrapped up in their own experience.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ouroboros21

That's true.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ouroboros21
I see and agree with all your points pretty much. I might add that it would be great if the enlightened assisted mankind on the path. To keep the knowledge to only oneself, is selfish and counterproductive to the process.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have had dreams while awake, and I don't mean daydreams, I wish I knew the name of the plant.

When you dream of other people it is usually an aspect of yourself.

You watching you, a guy in a dream could be a pun on guide or guidance.

Oriental, May be an aspect foreign to you or a need to orient yourself in a situation.

The shadow person has a gift to give a missing quality you desire, this fits your thoughts. Shadow person represents all that you have repressed or denied,or repressed, can be frightening, hence you said go away, needs to be addressed.

The voice, your conscience, higher self or guide, having second thoughts, being of two opinions.

edit on 073030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Plant/supplant/
seed planted.

Could have been a vision,
fertile soil of your mind in which you plant and grow seeds, symbol of your thoughts.

Flowers, depict beautiful loving thoughts, kindness, caring,joy, compassion,gentleness, grace,happiness and healing, all these beautiful things you seem to think these gurus experience yet don't share.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join