It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Dakota: Drone Capitol of the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

Never have I registered and never have I voted. I only even follow some politics because I don't want to feel guilty for criticizing a topic that a haven't tried to understand.

I try to fly under the radar but, looks like the FAA is about to violate my airspace.

It only wasn't legal before because there was no law to support the kind of mess in would make. It is in disguise of Amazon delivery, Netflix movie rental, happy meals from space, police enforcement and improving agriculture.

There will be a point when we step three feet outside our door and have to flash I.D. to proceed to the next safe zone.

edit on 27-4-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: BennyOj

Sorry, a case of mistaken identity. Fixed

Anything else?

Sorry it was scary seeing a fellow Brit with that drone I don't think we use them (yet)

B

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
What is even more scary are these large manned drones called helicopters, they can carry 10 times the weapons of any unmanned drone, are much much harder to shoot down with small arms, have infrared and all kinds of sensors and can even carry armed agents or troops. These make drones look like remote control toys. If the police ever get their hands on these new fangled helicopters we could all be in real trouble. I also heard they are coming out with these space drones called satelittes that can watch us from space. And I have heard they have these things called cruise missles that can you fire from hundres of miles away and hit a doorway. Once these things all come out we will be laughing at the idea that we were afraid of remote controled planes.

Police helicopters aren't armed. Satellites and Cruise Missiles also aren't used against civilians.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thank you for everybody that has participated in my first few threads. I am a better reporter than debater but will try my best to help nurse any future babies I may create. Sorry, and until next time.

A genuine Thank You to you all!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
LOL...if you think ND is the drone capitol then you guys don't look to where the national guards do their training or where the training/testing grounds for some of the tactical UAVs.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
LOL...if you think ND is the drone capitol then you guys don't look to where the national guards do their training or where the training/testing grounds for some of the tactical UAVs.

Ummm. Well. I am in the state of North Dakota. I have been here since April of 2009. Like my mom said, I have been here for over ten years that is enough. I have a gameplan for getting out of North Dakota. Although I am not that enthusiastic about going to live in Texas. I hated Texas. It's like man, I have to look down when I think about Texas. All of the harsh times from that place. No laws in Texas. North Dakota — what does Texas have that is better. It's like why am I doomed. Why am I doomed to live in two states that are known for oil. Like if I didn't have that safety blanket, the ignorant rednecks and people who have to live on that then I couldn't even live. Well I guess unlike all of the invasion of the body snatchers people who live in Texas and North Dakota I am at least cognizant of that. That safety blanket. That I hate it my dark freezer of heart. Texas is Kermit the frog land of the south. North Dakota is Kermit the frog land of the North.
Funny I wrote a letter to Foy a long time ago and I said that from time to time I miss not hearing a Texas accent. Now I'm thinking I don't really miss not hearing a Texas or Southern accent. When I am by myself and being allowed to do anything. Download videos or what not I don't miss not hearing a Texas accent. I guess if I really want to hear a Texas accent I could find some video of a guy and download it.
When I am by myself I can create whatever accent in my head. Texas did not impress me. Coach Head. A Texas accent? A Freemason Texan. One thing I really won't miss about Texas is not seeing lizards.
Well Mr. Calzone. Or Mr. Outside. If you decided to come to North Dakota don't do it because of the weather. And be prepared to get your Anti-itch medicated wipe. And also be ready to drink a lot of beer called Naturdays. Beer that taste's like some kind of herbicide or pesticide. You will most likely be relegated to living a small town like Harvey or something where the only beer that you can buy will be some six pack of a lime or strawberry flavored take on Budweiser. And if you want something better then you will have to drive like about a hundred miles away.
Do the old drive a hundred miles away and stock up routine. The people who live in North Dakota are worse than the worst kinds of sports fanatics that you could ever meet.
Weird and bizarre things constantly plague your mind here. Which make the weather and the snow and the harsh winter's like child's play. Like why is oil production down in the state that really boasts on being an oil state but at the same time they are one of the top makers of solar panels and wind propellors.
I mean that makes a lot of sense right. Solar panels. You would think if anything that the southern states would be the ones grabbing the market on that. Because there is more sun. "Newer solar panels." What a fraud. It's like Oh good North Dakota is making Solar Panels! Not. You mean like poop packages? Repoire building, says Scott Z burns. More like lack of repoire. North Dakota is a good place to be chained up and they call it stress positions.
Just believe in Unicorns Mr. Outside. And you will make it. If you move to North Dakota you will get a mindset that the earth and its people were intentionally designed to piss you off.

But hey good luck with your restaurant! (I am sure it will be a boom. And if it isn't then North Dakota will cover up the fact that is is no longer booming.) More water soaked in blood. Why do I put North Dakota in a thread about Beto Orourke? Because this is the state where I first had to hear about him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join