It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mars info was partially correct/Life EXISTS on Mars in abundance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I won't go into details here because so few will care,but if you wish to know about Life and fossils on Mars,please contact me Jerry Lehane III [email protected] topics I'll be glad to explain about Mars are: Bipeds,humans,atmosphere,millions of large animals/brains bigger than baseballs,rovers,underground,snakes,lizards,insects,marine fossils,skulls,fossils,dinos,alien craft,alien/Martian native species,children wearing clothes,Martians who wear caps,vehicles,buildings,image masking,giant caterpillars,monitor lizards,tools,humanesque faces on animals,10,000 species,water,caves,dragons,claws,teeth,sunbathing photosynthesis bodies,birds,elephant nose Martians,tiny people,horses,xray of live animals,motion detectors,evolution,200 photos unmasked,nasa masks the images,skulls uneaten excellent fossil record/skulls don't sink down into rocky soil

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand your meaning. Can you elaborate? What do any of the things that you have listed have to do with Mars or life thereon?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i want to hear more about bipeds,humans,atmosphere,millions of large animals/brains bigger than baseballs,rovers,underground,snakes,lizards,insects,marine fossils,skulls,fossils,dinos,alien craft,alien/Martian native species,children wearing clothes,Martians who wear caps,vehicles,buildings,image masking,giant caterpillars,monitor lizards,tools,humanesque faces on animals,10,000 species,water,caves,dragons,claws,teeth,sunbathing photosynthesis bodies,birds,elephant nose Martians,tiny people,horses,xray of live animals,motion detectors,evolution,200 photos unmasked,nasa masks the images,skulls uneaten excellent fossil record/skulls don't sink down into rocky soil

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Plenty of people would care.

Just posting a list is neither here nor there.

If you have any information you can elaborate here. It is not necessary to expect people to contact you by email.

So please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I emailed him. Let's see what he knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
I emailed him. Let's see what he knows.

It could be a scame to get peoples emails.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I used my decoy spam email. Nothing yet

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Maybe the government already Dissapeared him?

new topics

top topics

join