It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014/04/24/cops-found-nothing-in-raid-so-they-planted-drugs-to-frame-innocent-woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If all this is true then I hope these dirt bags get more than time off with pay! I do not know much about the Daily Caller but they seem to be on a ferret out mission catch cops gone bad. The first article is of a lawsuit which is filed from an incident where cops planted drugs. The second article is of a guy who was stopped, complied with orders, and the cops went postal on him according to the report.

California cops planted drugs in a woman’s home to frame her after finding nothing in their illegal search of her home, a lawsuit alleges.

Allison Ross has filed a federal lawsuit against against the Santa Clara sheriff’s department, crime lab and 12 officers that she claims participated in a conspiracy to plant drugs in her house and frame her for a crime she did not commit.

Most shocking of all, Ross’s lawsuit alleges that dashcam footage actually recorded the police discussing their plan to plant drugs inside her house.

dailycaller.com...

dailycaller.com...
Dashboard cam catches cops in unbelievable series of lies that led to man’s false arrest

Police charged a New Jersey man with resisting arrest and assaulting an officer, but recently revealed footage from a dashboard camera told a different story: Not only did the officers start beating the man for no apparent reason, but they actually crashed one of their vehicles into the man’s car.

Then they allegedly lied about what transpired and suppressed the evidence, but were somehow found innocent during an internal investigation.

Prosecutors, however, dropped all charges against 30-year-old Marcus Jeter, a black man, once they saw the incredible video footage, which fully corroborates Jeter’s side of the story.

Jeter’s nightmare began when Bloomfield police pulled him over on the highway. Police claimed that Jeter eluded them, even though the footage clearly shows him pulling over promptly.

One of the officer’s approached Jeter’s vehicle with his gun raised, and pointed it directly in Jeter’s face. Another officer was carrying a shotgun in the altercation.

“I was afraid that I might get shot,” said Jeter in an interview with WABC.

What happened next was so crazy that Jeter’s lawyer didn’t believe it–until he saw the footage for himself. Another cop car responded to the scene and crashed right into Jeter’s vehicle. This detail was not mentioned at all in the police report, and the officers pretended like it never happened–until the video contradicted them.

Next, the footage clearly shows Jeter raising his hands in the air, initiating no violence against the officers. The cops respond by punching him repeatedly, all while yelling at him, “Stop resisting! Stop resisting!

Read more: dailycaller.com...

This link has the video where the cops were caught lying: www.nydailynews.com... He was going to get 5 years in prison from being railroaded by the corrupt cops !

Dashcam video shows that tension at the stop quickly escalated. Two officers jump out of the patrol car and order Jeter out of the car at gunpoint. One is holding a pistol at the man while a second holds a shotgun at his side.

A second tape, of a backup officer responding from the other side of the highway, shows the patrol car swerve across oncoming traffic and running into the front of Jeter’s SUV, causing him to hit his head on the steering wheel.

Neither that video nor the fact the officer struck Jeter’s SUV with his patrol car was ever mentioned in any police report of the incident.

“Get out the car!” one officer yells as he uses a baton to smash the driver’s side window. “Get out!”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

What really disturbs me are the cops who play an obviously corrupt game and will lie to send someone to the jailhouse... If I were a Judge I would prosecute these criminals in their shiny patrol cars to the max the law would allow and then just for good measure send them to the absolute worse prison I could find for as long as the law allowed !

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Internal affairs may get their just reward too... would be nice but I will not hold my breath
From the last link provided:

One officer retired after pleading guilty to tampering. Officers Orlando Trinidad and Sean Courter, both 33, were arraigned Friday on charges of official misconduct, tampering with public records, and false documents and false swearing, Katherine Carter, a spokeswoman for the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office told the Daily News. Trinidad also faces an aggravated assault charge, she said.

“The second dash cam video contradicted statements made by the police officers,” Carter said.

The fact it took so long for the second video to come to light enraged Bloomfield’s Mayor Michael Venezia, who said on his Facebook page that he was “outraged” over “this police cover-up.”

“I am outraged by the police dashboard video and the fact that these charges were initially dismissed by our internal affairs division,” he wrote. “This behavior is unacceptable. I have contacted the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office to request an investigation of our police department’s internal affairs division.”

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
That video has already been removed from both of those links! Holy smokes that was quick. This is not the internet I grew up with that is for sure.....

Wonder how long it will stay live? GJ to the poster above who linked it up.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Mamatus because: fixed

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not so rare:

Remember this?

Police Caught on Video Planting Drugs In Small Business - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's just what they Do.

Peace

edit on 25-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Glad he was exonerated. This just makes me sick.

I will never understand these animals treating innocent men and women any way they choose. The planting of drugs, accusing them of assault on a LEO, fleeing, and all the other "charges" they dream up to drop on unsuspecting and innocent Americans needs to stop. Yesterday.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Jude, in all fairness, it was a confidential informant who planted the drugs in that particular incident. Once the store owner and his attorney released the surveillance footage the charges were dropped and a manhunt was on for the CI who was prosecuted and is currently doing time for it. This store is only about 12 min from my house or rather was. Despite being cleared he lost a LOT of business and never recovered financially from the episode. In the end it didn't matter if the CI did it on his own or at the behest of an unscrupulous detective who was his handler because the poor store owner had to close up shop. It still doesn't change the fact though that police are completely out of control because they have effective immunity in most instances and as we have seen multiple times, even when they are fired from one department the either go to the next town over or bump up to the county level. These guys are just another gang lime the Bloods, Crips or Latin Kimgs. The big difference is that I'd take my chances with a street gang over the fools in blue any day.

Just going from my own personal experience, everyone I went to high school with who edned up in law enforcement were legitimately D average bullies and ex jocks who didn't have any nerds to toss around anymore. This is their last chance to be the tough guy despite ALL of them being considerably overweight which if you knew any of them you would understand just how ironic it is. None of them could do well enough on the ASVAB to get into the military so small town PD's was their only option except for the one who's father and step father were both NY state police investigators who pulled strings to get him in.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would wonder why so seldom do perjuring LEOs end up charged with felony perjury when it's blatantly obvious that they lied and conspired to lie and falsify and tamper with evidence.

Oh, sorry, that's right, the prosecutors are in bed with the cops, and that's our only real protection against them. Never mind.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

without the cops making nonsense arrests, the ADA's wouldn't be needed and the DA wouldn't be able to run for reelection on a platform claiming how tough on crime they are and spouting inane statistics to support it. The entire system is riggewd. By the people for the people my ass... if that were the case the Bankers who were laundering money for cartels would be facing charges. Its a system of who you know and how much you're worth. I could give glorious examples of getting out of trouble or tickets based on who I knew and what favors we did for each other but it would violate T&C as well as incriminate a couple of judges and a handful of state legislators and I've still got a couple of favors owed to me that I'm waiting for that rainy day to call in.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

c'mon now the police have to keep up their quotas ... if they do not make enough arrests the masters will be unhappy...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
There is ample evidence that the police are being "ramped up" in aggression and given military arms and armoured cars for a reason.....
That reason has NOTHING to do with YOUR SAFETY.....
Man in Blue-enemy of the people lackey of the regime....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
In all honesty I'm sure most of you understand that someone is arrested every 1.9 seconds in America. Over 13 million a year. Continuously trolling the cop hating websites to cherry pick out arrest that went wrong accomplishes nothing since 99.4% of all arrest go as planed and there is no need to post your hate. I'm still trying to get the number of guilty pleas and retirement of charges however it's in the lower 90's.

So what are you accomplishing other than finding a place to vent your hate for others?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: spooky24

In all honesty I'm sure most of you understand that someone is arrested every 1.9 seconds in America. Over 13 million a year. Continuously trolling the cop hating websites to cherry pick out arrest that went wrong accomplishes nothing since 99.4% of all arrest go as planed and there is no need to post your hate. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do they "go right"? The arrest in the OP would have been written off as "going right" . . . would have been included in the 99.4 percent of arrests that "go right" if the video hadn't surfaced. Internal affairs cleared the cops. His own lawyer didn't believe him.

I'm curious what you'd recommend? Maybe a press black out on any stories involving police misconduct? Maybe a law against discussing cases of police misconduct?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Saving face is high on the cops priority list.

If they have to take time out of their day of naps and leering at children playing in parks to even respond to a "good morning" from you they will do whatever they can to charge you with something. Anything. Even if they have to make it up right there on the spot.

Sure, later the charges won't stick and you may even have a winning lawsuit on your hands but in the short term the cop gets a "job well done" from all his butt slapping buddies and it goes down in the record books as win.

It's a system that goes out of its way to reward the cops for just about anything, even the stuff that ends up bad for the city/state and punishes the non-cops for anything even if it's completely imaginary or fabricated.

No matter what in their minds and reinforced by their peers they are always winning and you are always a criminal who just hasnt been caught yet.

If they have to make it up, if they have to plant it, if they have to get their stories straight for the courtroom they will prevail because they're special and you're just #.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Jude, in all fairness, it was a confidential informant who planted the drugs in that particular incident. Once the store owner and his attorney released the surveillance footage the charges were dropped and a manhunt was on for the CI who was prosecuted and is currently doing time for it.

An in all fairness the CI was probably pressured into situation over something, most likely drug related by the very same police.

Prohibition has incentivized corruption and the police state.

So I guess its now the Citizens burden to ensure innocents after they prove you guilty first.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl

originally posted by: peter vlar

Jude, in all fairness, it was a confidential informant who planted the drugs in that particular incident. Once the store owner and his attorney released the surveillance footage the charges were dropped and a manhunt was on for the CI who was prosecuted and is currently doing time for it.

An in all fairness the CI was probably pressured into situation over something, most likely drug related by the very same police.

Prohibition has incentivized corruption and the police state.

So I guess its now the Citizens burden to ensure innocents after they prove you guilty first.

I certainly don't disagree with the likelihood of that scenario. And my initial thought was that if that were the case the CI would've just disappeared never to be seen again. However after reconsidering the scenario and my own knowledge and personal experiences with the Scotia PD, it's pretty likely that he was arrested/jailed for making his handler look bad in the national press.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spooky24

since 99.4% of all arrest go as planed and there is no need to post your hate. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually that is a good point except for the going as planned part does not seem to work so well when some pesky video rears its' ugly truth.. 5 years behind bars because of some crocked cops would piss most people off IMO.

No one likes to hear something bad about those who are trusted to be good and upright; but let the chips fall where they may.

top topics

join