It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is the true DEVIL. Lucifer, not so much...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: Akragon

But even then, he is pretty much saying when I return, you are all going to be destroyed because you didn't believe in me.

Ok but aside from Christian dogma...

What exactly does that mean... to believe in Jesus...

Does it mean all you need to do is say "I believe in Jesus" and you get a free ticket to paradise? That is the basis of the whole "Faith alone" ideal which a good portion of Christianity believes...

IF one "believes" in Jesus... they do as he asked of us... Words don't mean squat without action to back them...

SO who would be these people who are destroyed then, which I don't believe anyways but lets just roll with it...

IT would be of course, the people who turn their backs on the needy, the selfish... self oriented...

Throughout the gospels the message is consistant.... the selfish are condemned, the selfless are saved...

Love vs Hate (or indifference)...

Even some of those that cry out lord lord in that day, he will say "I never knew you"... read the story as to WHY he never knew these people....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

You cannot pick out bits and pieces of the Bible and understand the entire message. Let's say you buy a novel and read bits and pieces of the novel, would you understand the entire story of the book? No, because critical pieces of that novel will be missed and what you think the story is may be something completely different.

I have seen many people pick and choose short verses of the Bible and they miss the entire point of the teaching. This also happens in Churches and the idiots you see preaching on TV. They use verses to push their own agenda and all I can see here is the exact same thing.
edit on 25-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Jesus was Pisces, which is two fish chasing each other..symbolically.

There is a japanese symbol, with two koi chasing each, almost like yin and yang...symbolically.

It almost like a snake chasing it own tail trying to swallow it...and a snake is a wise creature...symbolically.

Why would a snake, symbolically the wisest creature of all gods creations in the garden of eden, to the point it went to hell

... chase its own tail?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Ok but aside from Christian dogma...

What exactly does that mean... to believe in Jesus...

Does it mean all you need to do is say "I believe in Jesus" and you get a free ticket to paradise? That is the basis of the whole "Faith alone" ideal which a good portion of Christianity believes...

Of course not. Being a hearer and a doer of the religious teachings are completely different things. I can hear the teaching but if I do not act on it I am considered unrighteous. It's sort of like the Jews today, they think being a good Jew is giving money and everything else is atoned for, that's bs...

IF one "believes" in Jesus... they do as he asked of us... Words don't mean squat without action to back them...

SO who would be these people who are destroyed then, which I don't believe anyways but lets just roll with it...

When you put your faith into something which could be considered evil (Like lying Politicians), everything is on the table and you can be destroyed at any given time if they choose. They are the ones who have laid the snare for people and anyone who is stupid enough to take the bait may possibly fall into that category.

IT would be of course, the people who turn their backs on the needy, the selfish... self oriented...

Throughout the gospels the message is consistant.... the selfish are condemned, the selfless are saved...

It is people who turn their backs on the religion... Remember, not many are saved if the end times are real, only some.

Love vs Hate (or indifference)...

Even some of those that cry out lord lord in that day, he will say "I never knew you"... read the story as to WHY he never knew these people....

Your right because what they are doing is against the teachings themselves and it doesn't help that the teachings have been gradually changed to suit other peoples agendas also. Don't get me wrong, I find Western Christianity a joke but that shouldn't be blamed on the teachings of the Bible but morons who teach to serve and glorify themselves.
edit on 25-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Always believe Lucifer is a nice character ...God seem with serious anger issues.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

What else could a persons destruction be based on if not their beliefs?

And if one believes in "the bible" they that person could justify just about anything by using that book because lets face it, a lot of it has some messed up teachings....

Christianity mixes all the books of the bible to create "the word of God"... which is why the religion is so confused...

But what do we find Jesus saying in the gospels?

You have one teacher, even Christ...

Well theres only 4 books in the bible that have his words... hmmmm

theres ONE God the Father... hmmm... How did it get turned into three in one?

Simple... Listening to the doctrines of men... which he said explicitly NOT to do...

Thank God our salvation is not based on that book... We'd all be screwed if it was...

I personally believe ALL Will be Saved

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick
Always believe Lucifer is a nice character ...God seem with serious anger issues.

Well the same could be said for democracy. Because another group of people do not believe in our ideologies your leaders will present to you a justified way of murdering innocent people. Half the problem is you cannot see what Atheistic views are doing to the world while you argue which God is better or worse. So before you go judging God, how about you judge your leaders who apparently believe in God yet murder innocent people to push their democratic Godless agendas.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You cannot pick out bits and pieces of the Bible and understand the entire message. Let's say you buy a novel and read bits and pieces of the novel, would you understand the entire story of the book? No, because critical pieces of that novel will be missed and what you think the story is may be something completely different. I have seen many people pick and choose short verses of the Bible and they miss the entire point of the teaching. This also happens in Churches and the idiots you see preaching on TV. They use verses to push their own agenda and all I can see here is the exact same thing.

I have read the bible. I was born and raised christian and was a believer up until I was 20 or so. You assume I haven't read the bible because I show the truth that you disregard?

Create a toaster that is self aware, can feel pain, and has a deep urge to make toast. Next tell it to believe in a toaster god with no actual proof and forbid it to make toast with threats that it will burn in hellfire. Make sure that toaster god is one of many and just as ridiculous as the next. Then when it has finally toasted its final slice resurrect it and program it to feel nothing but pain and agony for eternity. Congrats!!!! You are now god!

I highly doubt you understand your book as well as you think you do.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Jesus was Pisces, which is two fish chasing each other..symbolically.

There is a japanese symbol, with two koi chasing each, almost like yin and yang...symbolically.

It almost like a snake chasing it own tail trying to swallow it...and a snake is a wise creature...symbolically.

Why would a snake, symbolically the wisest creature of all gods creations in the garden of eden, to the point it went to hell

... chase its own tail?

The ouroboros

The Ouroboros or Uroboros (/jʊərɵˈbɒrəs/; /ɔːˈrɒbɔrəs/, from the Greek οὐροβόρος ὄφις tail-devouring snake) is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail. The Ouroboros often symbolize self-reflexivity or cyclicality, especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. While first emerging in Ancient Egypt, the Ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemical illustrations, where it symbolizes the circular nature of the alchemist's opus. It is also often associated with Gnosticism, and Hermeticism. Carl Jung interpreted the Ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche.[citation needed] The Jungian psychologist Erich Neumann writes of it as a representation of the pre-ego "dawn state", depicting the undifferentiated infancy experience of both mankind and the individual child.[1]

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Well the same could be said for democracy. Because another group of people do not believe in our ideologies your leaders will present to you a justified way of murdering innocent people. Half the problem is you cannot see what Atheistic views are doing to the world while you argue which God is better or worse. So before you go judging God, how about you judge your leaders who apparently believe in God yet murder innocent people to push their democratic Godless agendas.

Go to bed you are drunk lol.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I know this book very well and to be honest with you, don't insult me because for someone who proclaims to have been brought up a Christian, you do not have spiritual insight. Just by the way you speak and discredit the Bible is enough for me to understand that Spiritual insight was something that never got taught to you.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

Go to bed you are drunk lol.

No, that's just the truth and that can be verified. And it's 4.00 in the arvo here, not night.
edit on 26-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

No one is my leader.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Why is it that god (christian god of the old testament) commits such evils while lucifer/satan does nothing but "tempt"? lets see a few examples of the horrible things god does and see if anyone can find something the devil did that is even on par. Isaiah 13:15-18: Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children

wow! pretty sick and twisted for a divine being!!! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry to say this but judging from your post, I think you have no idea of what you're talking about. Because if you did you should have known who is about to be destroyed here - The Babylonians!

And may I ask if you know who the Babylonians are and how they treat their prisoners and all of the nations they conquered?

If you only knew who they are. If you only knew...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   

No I'm afraid you are mistaken... According to your beliefs god created all that is bad in this life. He created lucifer too. No angels were made with free will. Therefore the character of Lucifer operates under god's will (because your god is omnipotent and all knowing, remember?)

God created all things. Gen 1:1

You have free will, I have free will, and angels have free will.

If I had the ability to travel forward in time and could see the future, would that mean nobody has free will?

Just because God can see the future, does not mean other beings do not have free will.

I am sure you have lied before, so by your own ideals you are worst than someone who murders children?

I have lied before. It would be a lie to not admit it.

God created children.

Are you pro choice?

Does a woman have a right to choose?

Does God have a right to choose?

Surprisingly no one has provide any scripture of the devil committing evil acts!!!!

Genesis 3:1-4

The first lie led to All human sin and death.

The serpent was clearly Satan Genesis 3:15

Revelation 12:9 (He leads the whole world and angels astray, see the Flood) Revelation 20:2 Clearly state who the "serpent" was.

Boscov pointed out Satans treatment of Job and Jobs children, in Job chapter 1 and 2

Devil and Judas
John 13:2

The Pharisees were children of the Devil and they were instrumental in killing Christ John 8:44

The whole world is under the control of Satan the wicked one 1 John 5:19 Ephesians 2:2

Mathew 4:8,9 demonstrates that Satan controls kingdoms of earth (how's that for a conspiracy)

Revelation 12:12 the Devil is furious

1 Peter 5:8 the Devil is like a roaring lion seeking to devour someone.

1 Timothy 3:7 the Devil sets traps for humans.

1 John 3:10 describes the qualities of the children of the Devil.

Satan is the ruler of the demons Mathew 12:24,25 (see the Flood)

Hebrews 2:14 The Devil holds the power of death.

Satan is responsible for breaking creation.

Lying, Sin, Death, False Gods (like Molech), Oppressive Governments and their wars.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Without the Old Testament Yeshuas life meant nothing. He constantly referred back to it. It is there. Look. If He wasn't a fulfillment of OT prophecy, which He himself claimed He was multiple times, then He was just a guy with some strange abilities.

When one takes the Bible out of context, one formulates ideas without understanding, and this always comes out after. It has been this way for thousands of years. You probably don't even understand the birth of Gnosticism, which is what you are generally advocating over and over and over.

Let's make a little thought experiment to help someone understand who might not. Let's say I raped your sister. Then I killed her in a cold hearted and vicious fashion. And it turns out, she was a pretty cool chick. Took care of her family. Prayed for others less fortunate. Gave alms to the poor. An all around joyous angel on the planet. Meanwhile I constantly lied and cursed the name of G-d, despite Him giving me the life I now possess, as without that I would have remained nothing forever. Throughout my life I had been given chance after chance to change. I knew what I did was wrong. All throughout my life I was the worst thing walking. A curse and a foul nuisance on the planet. In that one moment a intersection is created. A angel crossing paths with a demon. As a holy, righteous G-d could You call Yourself just if you just had mercy? What about her? Did she deserve to die like that? As G-d said to Abel "The blood of your brother cries out to Me from the ground". Surely Abel didn't deserve to die. But yet G-d had mercy.

As I have demonstrated, in context understanding is clear. G-d being G-d, He deals with situations as they arise in a way to procure the best outcome. Just because you clearly don't understand why and how He does things, nobody does. But it has worked for many millennia. Is it just coincidence that at recent departure from this way of thinking that we face crisis after crisis? The whole world is in upheaval. I am sorry you have become confused. I hope you find what you are looking for. But if destruction is what you seek, please keep it for yourself. There is no need to disparage something just because it doesn't make sense to you. Yeshua said on the cross "Lord forgive them for they know not what they do." It was true then, and it is true now.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

That would totally make sense if you didn't have to explain the conversation between him and Satan on that hilltop.
what makes sense is that Jesus was mentally I'll, running round claiming to be the son of god, sitting around on hilltops talking to himself and wearing nappies at his age, terrible business. And all all this cross nonsense, I'm sure if Jesus was real he is gonna love it when he comes back to find the tool of his torturous death around the necks if those who are meant to love him, makes me chuckle...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I know this book very well and to be honest with you, don't insult me because for someone who proclaims to have been brought up a Christian, you do not have spiritual insight. Just by the way you speak and discredit the Bible is enough for me to understand that Spiritual insight was something that never got taught to you.

You insult others by claiming that the bible is the only way to have spiritual insight, I call bs to your statement and you bible written by man. I studied the bible for 112 years and I learned a great deal more by studying and comparing the belief systems out there (including where Christianity stole all their ideas from, there's hardly anything original in it) after that period. And my mother (a church organist at the same church from the age of 14 till she died at 46),who got angry at me when I was reading about Wicca, later learned to support what I was doing and would even by me books on paganism and the occult to help widen my horizons. If my Mum supported me then u must have been on the right path...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: On7a7higher7plane

I totally agree with this statement.

Yahweh is full of badassery.

The old testament shows this. And you are very much correct, People might not like the brutality of the old testament. But it has been rewritten many times. We can only dawn on the mythological connections within the book as well as the prophecy and moral lessons.

The outcome of Gods actions should not reflect us judging each other. For those were decisions made by the Most High.

The overall truth of it all, People can't do anything about it. If their god is a God of war and creation so be it, like the 2 sided coin Chance shall dictact the outcome.

Sometimes the coin isn't in your favor. But with the knowledge of God's coming. When Yahweh returns, Evil will be brought to its knees with the likness of Terror never before seen. And a solid doctrian will become effective as Earth reaches space stage. Humanity will be given its inheritance, But first all the mistakes left from previous *problems* have to fixed. Humanity will be reintroduced into the higharchy of Angels. Humanity is and has always been an Angel colony.

All humans are destined to be granted such things, Because they are to be sucessors to those who cannot reproduce.
Thus we must reproduce for the army of the heavens. Therefore we will be given such states of existance ourselves, Humans will once again be converted into warriors of the sky and the Earth.

But im sure the other species orbiting Earth don't like the sound of this plan, We will see how it pans out as things develop further in the coming time.

edit on 26-4-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You call bs on my statement? I was directly speaking about the Bible, where did I mention any other form of religion or spirituality? I can tell you also that I spent the last year studying Islam, I have researched all the religions on and off for the past decade. If you think that everything I have written in this thread is all I know, then you have under estimated my knowledge of religion.

I don't care what you have done and what background you come from, it means nothing to me...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join