It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Edinburgh Flats Evacuated in Terror Alert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There seems to be a interesting situation developing in the Scottish Capital this afternoon as military bomb disposal personnel along side police officers have been called to investigate some suspicious packages in a block of flats in the city.

It will probably turn out to be nothing but what is interesting to note is that just last week there was a similar situation and a man appeared in court in Edinburgh just two days ago on terrorism charges with possession of explosives.

Police attended Persevere Court in the Leith area of the city on Friday to carry out a search of one of the flats.

Residents were asked to leave their homes and bomb disposal teams were called in to help with the search.

The operation follows a similar incident in Fidra Court in the Muirhouse area of the city last week.

Explosives were found in the Fidra Court property, which was cordoned off for six hours, on Friday April 18

Link

Like i have said, may well turn out to be nothing but its interesting that its the second time in the space of a week this has happened and the situation is still ongoing

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ya don't suppose MI5/6 are destabilising the Scottish Government do ye?
The vote for independence is coming up....maybe they are doing a little of the Mossad Lavon affair tricks again in Scotland this time....
I wouldn't put it past the barstids...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ya don't suppose MI5/6 are destabilising the Scottish Government do ye?
The vote for independence is coming up....maybe they are doing a little of the Mossad Lavon affair tricks again in Scotland this time....
I wouldn't put it past the barstids...

No I don't think that is what is happening.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Interesting, I'm in Scotland as well and hadn't seem this on the news, like you said it may be nothing but it is bizarre happening twice in a week odd and Edinburgh does have a history with explosives.... A lot of the letter bombs supposedly came from there...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

letter bomb .. pfft ... i laugh in the face of exploding alphabets ...

top topics

join