It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man was shot near the National Zoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted, I search recent topics and couldn't not find any related topic to this incident.
I was driving home and this just in on my local radio. There goes the failure of strict, unconstitutional gun laws in DC again.

Police have confirmed a man was injured in a shooting near the National Zoo.

The shooting just after 5:15 p.m. Monday occurred near the 3000 Block of Connecticut Avenue NW. Police say the victim is conscious and breathing.

www.wtop.com...
edit on 21-4-2014 by Yurimaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2014 by Yurimaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2014 by Yurimaster because: edit formatting and links

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Yurimaster

Just seen this on Facebook.

The whole damn world has gone crazy. These are happening far to often and really needs to stop...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Might seem like it happens to often because the media is trying to report any homicide or random shooting that occurs in this country for a reason.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Now I refresh the page and it says TWO men were shot. I wonder what the heck is going on and how much truth is in this?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Yurimaster

Yep. Pushing the gun control agenda, which is a failure in and of itself.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yurimaster
Might seem like it happens to often because the media is trying to report any homicide or random shooting that occurs in this country for a reason.

Not necessarily so. The media reports only on the shooting, and keeps harping on certain ones, because it fits the agenda of what is being shoved in front of our faces. Show me where the media is reporting on the massive numbers of shootings every week, in economy wrecked cities. The don't. And they won't. If they did we would see what a complete failure so many of the promised land projects, like inner city subsidized living, are. They no longer report on gangs, because it's not politically correct.

The agenda driven, sanitized teleprompter, sound bites we now call news. Are nothing more than propaganda. Meant to divide us as a freedom based people, and cage each other with divisive opinion for TPTB.

Des

edit on 21-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join