It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

myATS subscribed threads now at the bottom of the page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
myATS subscribed threads moved to the bottom of the page yesterday, and won't come up. Can this be fixed? The subscribed threads are like my home page here, as I look there for movement on threads I post on. Is anyone else having this happen, and if so, why are you not starting this thread? Those are my questions three.

p.s. The fave forums come first, then the recent posts on my subscribed threads are all the way on the bottom.
edit on 21-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I am having this problem, and I did already start this question. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do you still have all your previous Faves? Most of mine disappeared, and I can't seem to add anymore. Now I have 3.
And the third one is way down below the others, formatted differently.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

This just happened late yesterday, so it's a new problem if I'm reading it right. What occurred just before it is that the bottom five of my favorite forums (not the top ones) had their avatars suddenly jump all the way to the right, which forced the page into its present configuration. So I deleted those favorites, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Thanks for your answer, and I guess we'll have to wait until a coding expert shows up.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I'm not sure what's going on...
I just now tried to delete ALL of my favorites, thinking maybe the columns would reappear and at least my subscribed threads would be there. But NO....now there's just a huge junk of empty screen and I have to scroll down past that emptiness to get to my subscribed threads.

I'm like you - that's my goto page for updates and activity.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Staff is aware of the problem and it's being looked into.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you, Zaphod!!
I wasn't sure anyone was noticing. I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thanks! May the staff all live long and prosper.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I don't know how that got double posted, unless my posting finger is faster than my eye, like a Pistol Shrimp or something.

edit on 21-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whoops, spoke too soon.
edit on 4/21/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And, staff is seeing the same issues on their computers, and indeed it is still being looked into.....just an update

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The problem should be resolved now. SO has been working it, and thinks he solved it. If you have any more problems please let us know.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yay!!! Woohoo!!! Seems all better now. Thanks, you guys.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And a thanks from me too!

top topics

join