It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM'S Cached Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If in the wrong forum, please move.

If already posted, please scrap.

I'm busy with work so I don't have a lot of time to elaborate on this. Besides, people have their own opinions so I'll let them form their own. This isn't a news source. This is straight from BLM's official site so I thought it would shed some clarifying light on a very confusing subject for a lot of people.

Sometime between April 3 and April 12, BLM took down this page. This is from the Google cache. Make of it what you will.

edit on 16-4-2014 by Taupin Desciple because: Checking For Clarity

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I dont think the page itself has been posted but mentioned in video links.

I love the part that I guess justifies their actions because residents have complained about the impact of cattle.

Those 400 some cattle must have one hell of an impact because we are concerned about the impact of millions of illegal aliens and nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Poppycock...

This area is about as desolate as it gets.

If any Residents have a problem I have not heard them.

This really isn't about Mr. Bundy. He is just the last straw.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Interesting, but if the Federal Government would adhere to that old, antiquated, and irrelevant document known as the Constitution, we wouldn't be having this conversation because the FedGov wouldn't own any land within a sovereign state, unless the state legislature voted to allow it. Just think about how much money would be saved every year by the FedGov if they gave back all of the federal land to the respective states the land resides in. National parks would be state parks, national forests would be state forests, etc....

top topics

join