It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video] Bundy town hall meeting, "this is a lot bigger than Cliven Bundy".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Android616
I am disappointed that the Bundy cult used women as human shields.

I was also shocked to learn that Bundy is a polygamist who had 14 wifes and multiple children

This reminds me of David Koresh who loved to have sex with children.

Where did you hear that BS.

Bundy is LDS not Mormon fundamentalist.

Polygamist churches of Mormon origin are often referred to as "Mormon Polygamist churches of Mormon origin are often referred to as "Mormon fundamentalist" even though they are not a part of the LDS Church."
Polygamy was banned by the LDS in 1890

Mormon fundamentalist are nuts and they can not even stand each other.

By the way by a number of court rulings the fundamentalist can not call themselves Mormons or LDS.
only the media call them "Mormon" fundamentalist.
en.wikipedia.org...

Today, the LDS Church will excommunicate any of its members who practice plural marriage or who otherwise associate themselves with Mormon fundamentalists.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hell yeah guys. About time people started standing up for themselves and speaking their minds. Remind the feds who they work for!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

ThichHeaded
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The issue with me is when I talk about this in real life, I dont want to look like an idiot.. I want to be as factual as possible... I have been very quiet on this because as I said, I do not want to be wrong on any of it.

I swear it is getting nearly impossible to stay factual on things these days.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Android616

Android616
I am disappointed that the Bundy cult used women as human shields.

I was also shocked to learn that Bundy is a polygamist who had 14 wifes and multiple children

This reminds me of David Koresh who loved to have sex with children.

No youre not "disappointed" nor "shocked". You dont support these people regardless.

Your bias is painfully obvious. You're referring to them as a cult and implying that they are pedophiles...

None of your personal attacks against the man or his family has anything to do with this issue.

Character assassination is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Shame on you.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The world watched as the situation at Waco developed. No one did anything as we didn't know where it was going. We learned as the details came out. Hopefully we learned from this and will not let that same sort of situation happen again. They need 1000's of people there to stop this from escalating. I fear one day soon we will angered by how things unfolded here as well. "They" got away with all the injustice in Waco, I pray history doesn't repeat itself.
People are waking up, people are getting angry, this is the foundation for revolution. The government got away with NSA, IRS, Snowden just to name a few. Suddenly what the people want is breaking some sort of law. What the government want, no matter what constitutional rights are being trampled, they are always "right".

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Might makes right as they say. And year after year, they keep adding more and more might to their armories.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

darkbake

ThichHeaded
reply to post by the2ofusr1

The issue with me is when I talk about this in real life, I dont want to look like an idiot.. I want to be as factual as possible... I have been very quiet on this because as I said, I do not want to be wrong on any of it.

I swear it is getting nearly impossible to stay factual on things these days.

Not really. Problem is, on sites like this, the facts tend to be the bare starting point for constructions of grand schemes and plans. As long as a bunch of people really, really, really (Oh pleeeeezzeee, pleeeeeeze ) want this to be more than the surface suggests, trying to draw a sound conclusion is frustrating.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

ThichHeaded
I want to know what happened in NV, but I want it done factually... To much crap was said and I have no idea wtf is going on..

Anyone with facts please post them here.. I do not want to see natural news, infowars, and the likes.. I want straight sources...

I state above because they are as bad as the tabloid news papers you see in the supermarket.

Like you, I wanted to hear from people who were there so when John B. Wells had a person on his show who was actually there at the protest I listened. I posted this link in another thread but will post it here for you.
The interviewee describes herself as a "left-wing activist" and a former OccupyLA participant. She gives her impressions of what was happening at the protest and why she attended.
Her portion of the interview starts at about 1:50:00 in the presentation that I found on YouTube.
www.youtube.com...

Hope this helps. It was pretty insightful to me when she points out that the mainstream pols don't want the "right-wingers" to even sit down and talk with the "left-wingers" because we all might find out that we have the very same concerns and those concerns spring from the very same source---the bloated, corporately-owned, militarized government. WOW! Just think what could happen if we could prevent them from constantly urging us to be at war with each other!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join