It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah Woman Allegedly Killed 7 Babies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Now, if she admitted to doing this horrible thing, she doesn't deserve prison, save the tax payers some money, a 45 slug is real cheap, compared to 30 years in prison at tax payers expense.

Of course, maybe a few months in general population of really pi$$ed off women who can't see their kids might do a pretty good number on her. And I could almost gurantee she won't be able to have anymore children.

This is just horrid.......

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

What's the difference between what she did and having an abortion? The answer is ONE DAY. In both cases the mother exercised her "right to choose". C'mon abortion lovers... let's be intellectually honest here. There is no difference. This lady gave birth, suffocated the baby and wrapped it in a sheet or towel and put it in a box in her garage... the abortion doctor takes the baby out, sticks a big pair of scissors in it's skull and throws it in a trash can, later to be used to heat hospitals in the UK. Again, there is no difference... murder is murder. Add these 7 innocent lives to the 55 million that have been murdered since Roe Vs. Wade.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Honestly, this has nothing to do with abortion. She murdered these babies after they were born.

If you wish to get in to a debate on abortion, here's a recent thread regarding that subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: added info

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What a piece of trash, i'm glad she has been caught. I hope she will die at the hands of a mother while she is in jail.

As for the people not knowing, I do not understand that either, the kids maybe could be naive to her pregnancy's but her husband? Seven times?

She deserves whatever she has coming to her, good riddance.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

I hope she is in general population but it's unlikely. There was a 3 year old child murdered by her mother and boyfriend in the city I live in, they are both unfortunately in PC according to friends that work at the jail.
Article about that murder

Hopefully when she goes to prison they'll put her in GP.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Murder is murder. She murdered them right after they were born... had she done it a few days earlier it would be called abortion. Same baby... different rules.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

She couldn't have done it a few days earlier, Utah state law doesn't allow full term abortions. This isn't a thread about abortion however, it's a thread regarding the murder of babies by their mother by asphyxiation over a 10 year period.

If you wish to get in to a debate over the ethics of abortion, there's a thread for that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join