It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars is either stupid or working for the elite.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
i have just been watching a video on YouTube with the guy that works with Alex Jones on Infowars.com and noticed at 1 min 20 seconds into the video, he is wearing a cap with 1776 stamped on it.

Now hold on a minute, wasn't the Illuminati foundered in 1776.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

Now, either this guy is stupid or he is one of the elite showing his true colors and who he really works for.

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm sure there was something else happened in 1776. Something to do with the Colonies. Let me try and remember it...

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The BAVARIAN Illuminati was indeed founded on May Day, 1776.

However, I'm pretty sure the guy in the video was wearing that year on his hat in reference to something that happened here in the United States in that same year.

It is important to not use the "stupid" label against somebody until you have made sure that the same label cannot be attached back on you.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
1776 Hmm... lets see 1+7=8 7+6=13 8+13=21 2+1=3 three stands for the trinity. Nah i think it had to do with a war between the colonies and the british empire. oh and spoiler alert the colonies won.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I think that we should wait and see before assuming that the OP didn't know about the founding date of the US. He did not mention that he didn't know.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Come on people, stop putting the guy down. It shows how arrogant a lot of you are, expecting foreign individuals to have well-rounded knowledge of the USA's history. I'm sure a lot of you can't pin-point specific events in the histories of say, Australia or the UK.

Rapha, the United States Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776:

The Declaration of Independence is the usual name of a statement adopted by the Continental Congress on July 4, 1776, which announced that the thirteen American colonies, then at war with Great Britain, regarded themselves as 13 newly independent sovereign states, and no longer a part of the British Empire. Instead they formed a new nation—the United States of America. John Adams was a leader in pushing for independence, which was unanimously approved on July 2. A committee had already drafted the formal declaration, to be ready when Congress voted on independence. The term "Declaration of Independence" is not used in the document itself.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Good point about foreign people. I hadn't thought about that. That makes the ridiculers dumber than the OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Some people are just scared of their own shadow.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Infowars and Alex Jones is a business built on promoting fears and profiting from it.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Leonidas
Infowars and Alex Jones is a business built on promoting fears and profiting from it.

OP may be slightly ignorant of, " This date in history " but this, this is treasonous
unto mankind considering the latest.
And I'm overly dramatic.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That's all well and good that he "exposes' how all america is getting screwed over.But how does he get away with all he does when the average joe blow posts a flippant comment on facebook and finds himself arrested? Only thing that makes sense to me is that he is being paid to incite conspiracy theories within the population so it's easier for the government to track those who oppose. AJ gets away with it,but by god nobody else would.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's most likely in reference to something Alex says all the time and that is "The answer to 1984 is 1776." Meaning the solution to the oppression outlined in the novel 1984 are found in the U.S.'s Deceleration of Independence.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

daaskapital
I'm sure a lot of you can't pin-point specific events in the histories of say...the UK.

In 1776 the United Kingdom was involved in a war too.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Nobody is ridiculing the OP, simply pointing out that he is ridiculing an AMERICAN for wearing a 1776 hat. A little more research into the subject of what that date means to the United States would have been in order, rather than calling the Infowars person stupid or a member of the Illuminati.

Seriously. Does everybody need their fricking hand held on the internet these days??

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think the elite find alex as a form of entertainment especially his raving rants. In honesty they dont see him as a threat they see him as the village idiot that keeps rambling about how the sky is falling. I actually like his show though it's a great way to confirm what i already know mixed in with a side of angry raving rants that is humorously entertaining.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
I think the elite find alex as a form of entertainment especially his raving rants.

You are correct, we do find him entertaining.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

daaskapital
I'm sure a lot of you can't pin-point specific events in the histories of say...the UK.

In 1776 the United Kingdom was involved in a war too.

Indeed, with America

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Spiro
Indeed, with America

Thanks, I was drawing a blank on that one.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

truthofnitrous
I think the elite find alex as a form of entertainment especially his raving rants.

You are correct, we do find him entertaining.

Fine. can i have my star then?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
Fine. can i have my star then?

Boom!

Done.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join