It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do after when we beat the globalists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's always been a question thats been boggling my mind since i woke up to this cabal about a decade ago. We know there is always a patern throughout human history in certain events, and that we tend to repeat these events, only with different people and different places in the world. So my questions are...
[Quote]
What do we do after we beat the globalists? What then? How do we make sure that this kind of $hit doesnt happen again? Where do we go from here?

Like everyone else i have my own answer, and my answer is this. If the human species is to make any kind of progress we need to look back at history. A wise man once said "if history doesnt repeat itself it as hell rhymes."

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think the this is the cue for most level-headed folks to look at history and see what options are available and make a decision from there. We can't possibly begin to think we will break out of this cycle of repetition and cure the world of its evils. So I suppose the best we can do is accept the worst and hope for the best. That's about as realist as you can get.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

The same wise men also said something about, "swords into plowshares"?

I think the general message was to plant.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Turn on Fox News and watch the Freedom celebration at the Astro Dome, brought to you by the people who we just defeated.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hopefully mankind can one day come to the realization that whenever we depart from voluntary cooperation and try to do good by using force, our bad moral value of force always triumphs over good intentions. The principle of individual freedom is voluntary cooperation and the right to choose and to create for oneself the alternative of choice. Until then...

The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding.

--Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis, 1928

Henry had it right...

They who know of no purer sources of truth, who have traced up its stream no higher, stand, and wisely stand, by the Bible and the Constitution, and drink at it there with reverence and humility; but they who behold where it comes trickling into this lake or that pool, gird up their loins once more, and continue their pilgrimage toward its fountain-head.

--Henry David Thoreau, Concord Lyceum lecture, 1848

edit on 04America/Chicago30pm2014-04-11T21:25:10-05:00201404America/Chicago30 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is only my opinion mind you, but i feel humanity's future could benefit from a more scrupulous examination of the people we put into positions of power. i feel that over time most of the west's politicians have shown psychopathic tendencies which most people simply can't understand. it is this psychopathic element in society which keeps humanity from progressing towards our ultimate potential.

We simply need to understand the psychopathic mindset, and be able to identify it, in order to keep it in check for the benefit of the majority of humanity. We simply cannot allow the non-psychopathic humans to get behind those persons who are in fact psychopathic and emotionless.

the first step towards progress is identifying the elements in humanity which simply cannot partake in what it means to be human.

The only reason its gone on this long is because people are good by nature. We want to give these people the benefit of the doubt, because its natural to try to relate to those around us. However there are undeniably those of us who appear human, but cannot feel or relate to those around them. i feel that alot of these people are currently in high positions of power, and cannot relate to the mass majority of us.

People like this cannot be our leaders, because they dont see us as anything more than game pieces in a global game they are all playing with each other.

just my thoughts, but i felt it was worth expressing.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Forgive me if I sound like a broken record...

"Democratic self-government does not work, according to Plato, because ordinary people have not learned how to run the ship of state. They are not familiar enough with such things as economics, military strategy, conditions in other countries, or the confusing intricacies of law and ethics. They are also not inclined to acquire such knowledge. The effort and self-discipline required for serious study is not something most people enjoy. In their ignorance they tend to vote for politicians who beguile them with appearances and nebulous talk, and they inevitably find themselves at the mercy of administrations and conditions over which they have no control because they do not understand what is happening around them. They are guided by unreliable emotions more than by careful analysis, and they are lured into adventurous wars and victimized by costly defeats that could have been entirely avoided."

- Frostburg State University, Plato's Democracy

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

jrflipjr

"Democratic self-government does not work, according to Plato, because ordinary people have not learned how to run the ship of state. They are not familiar enough with such things as economics, military strategy, conditions in other countries, or the confusing intricacies of law and ethics. They are also not inclined to acquire such knowledge. The effort and self-discipline required for serious study is not something most people enjoy. In their ignorance they tend to vote for politicians who beguile them with appearances and nebulous talk, and they inevitably find themselves at the mercy of administrations and conditions over which they have no control because they do not understand what is happening around them. They are guided by unreliable emotions more than by careful analysis, and they are lured into adventurous wars and victimized by costly defeats that could have been entirely avoided."

so very well put. people simply become more and more apathetic, and allow others to control events around them, because understanding and being aware of the events becomes troublesome.

overtime the people who do pay attention relentlessly are the ones in power.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

jrflipjr

It's alright you dont sound like a broken record. And i wholeheartedly agree. Apathy is a major problem in the world. People in general dont give a f^ck about the world. They prefer to live in ignorance and they are happy with it. Ignorance is truly blissful.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

communism without:
greed, selfishness, hypocrites, or cronyism.

Or, possibly a monarchy. with an exceptionally fair and caring king.

these are the only appealing choices to democracy.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Globalises as in.. modern civilisation?

Ok

My suggestions would be

Get some guns, lots of ammo, lots of food and then build some large walls around your home

The best option is to continue down the road where going and pushing for change in our systems, history shows us our society's have improved slowly but surely, burning it all down is a very bad idea this late in our development and technological advancements, division is our biggest enemy right now not greed, greed comes after

edit on 12-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I'm not talking about globalization in general. Look maybe i should of used a different term other than globalist. Maybe i should've used a term like plutocrats or power brokers, or the "too big to fail". In all honesty i'm all for globalization... IF it's DONE PROPERLY. But it's not done properly, globalization is just simply being used as a tool as a way to consolidate power on a global scale by these lets say "plutocrats".

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I'm not talking about globalization in general. Look maybe i should of used a different term other than globalist. Maybe i should've used a term like plutocrats or power brokers, or the "too big to fail". In all honesty i'm all for globalization... IF it's DONE PROPERLY. But it's not done properly, globalization is just simply being used as a tool as a way to consolidate power on a global scale by these lets say "plutocrats".

Globalization, by its very definition, is concentrated political power. It's like a disease that masquerades as its own cure.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I understand your intent. I believe you mean [forgive me if I'm wrong] the term utilized by Plato - Oligarchy: "A small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution"

Also, I believe I understand your belief that a unifying, global form of government is possible: "In all honesty I'm all for globalization... IF it's DONE PROPERLY."

But, I caution you to view the U.S. as a microcosm of this concept. Consider how the U.S. is trying to apply the same code of ethics, laws, and convictions to its citizens across ONLY 50 states.

There is no ONE solution to man's problems, despite popular - and convenient - arguments against it. The idea that all humans are innately born with the idea of equality and fairness is false. Greed, selfishness, and competition is what we thrive on - no different than any other animal, yet we are somehow "smarter" than the average beetle.

Accept this notion and begin to understand that competition is NOT BAD. It is natural. Regardless of Darwinism or Religion, the natural order of humans is to compete.

Temper the competition with fairness, yet encourage winners!

It's natural!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Party at my house! And let history repeat it self unrelented.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wait...

I'm having a Déjà vu!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
www.thevenusproject.com...

I like the ideals behind the Venus Project and by Peter Joseph's Zeitgeist Movement.

I think that if money was eliminated and people were allowed to do what they loved instead of some inane job at a workplace, people would be much happier.

I wish we could have a society like this after beating off the illuminati scoundrel.
edit on 12-4-2014 by sephyrhoads because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

truthofnitrous

What do we do after we beat the globalists?

Resurrection.

Of course.

Mike Grouchy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join