It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old age pensioners and modern day violence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I had a little bit of a chuckle today when I came across this video of 2 old age pensioners having a verbal punch up in a bus shelter in West Yorkshire, (supposedly about the death penalty in the UK...)

Bless their little cotton socks...

Warning an S bomb and an F bomb are used in this video, 01.19 for me is the funniest moment when the lady gets REALLY riled up :

You don't see this everyday at a bus shelter that's for sure.

These two OAPs appear to be going at it hammer and tongs, and neither seems willing to back down in a brilliant verbal slanging match.

Exactly what the pair are disputing is unclear, but the death penalty seems to be of the issues in question.

Full story here : www.mirror.co.uk...

Don't I just miss the Yorkshire accent...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 4/4/14 by Rodinus because: Crap spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
For those whom can't/wont watch the video:

Imagine a youtube "discussion" in comments
turn it from text to voice of a couple older people
voila..magic

Good to see spirited debate that doesn't devolve into punching though

However, her calling him a traitor is a bit much. Still, kinda funny, and frankly it looks like everyone there is having fun watching the heated semi insulting debate.

She clearly was using the if I am louder, then I must be winning the argument defense.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

SaturnFX
For those whom can't/wont watch the video:

Imagine a youtube "discussion" in comments
turn it from text to voice of a couple older people
voila..magic

Good to see spirited debate that doesn't devolve into punching though

However, her calling him a traitor is a bit much. Still, kinda funny, and frankly it looks like everyone there is having fun watching the heated semi insulting debate.

She clearly was using the if I am louder, then I must be winning the argument defense.

It's just so lovely and at the same time, extremely funny to witness how this older generation manage a heated debate... apart from the 2 swear words that is...

I think her calling him a traitor was also the fact that she did not put her foot on the clutch before changing gears... or should I say "Thought before talking"?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

That was great! Good to hear people still have some enthusiasm about their positions, whatever they are?

top topics

join