It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation partners briefly turn into medium to send message?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hey guys,

About 2 weeks ago on 2 seperate occasions, something weird happened.
I have never had an experience like this before and I can't let it go.
Wondering what it means and if anyone else has ever experienced it before.
To increase my chances to find someone that can relate or knows more about it, I decided to post here.

To set the scene, I will first explain the situation.
A few months ago, I went on holiday and found a love.
After my holiday the love remained and I figured out a way to meet her again.
This in the same place because she works there.

Before my second visit, the thought crept up to me, that I might be her 'escape'.
That she uses me to escape her 'old' life.
But I let it go because there is no use in thinking those things.
The only thing I did was tell her that she was so hard to understand.
She told me that more people have said that to her.

Anyway, 2 weeks ago we finally met again and it was fantastic.
But as I already said, there were two rather funny situations.
The first was late at night, we were trying to get a cab for our new found friends, an american couple.
At some point we were literally crossing a small bridge and that's when the woman turned to my love and said:
"I see what you're doing, you are using her as a bridge to what you are trying to accomplish"
Everybody was confused because it was like a message out of nowhere.
I tried to get her to tell more but as I did she already forgot what she had said and why.
So I let it go.

A few days later, we were on a beach looking at the sea.
Left to me sat an older, very intelligent man. A medical professor who advices governments.
He was seeking me out to tell me about his rather difficult situation envolving his family life.
To the right of me was my love. Being in the middle, I was blocking sight for both.
At some point I shifted a little bit backwards, so they could make eye contact.
Not long after, this man, out of the blue, says (pointing to me):
"You, I can read." And then pointing at her. "You I can't read" And he elaborated a bit more explaining that it had to do with facial expression. He concluded saying "That's about all I can do here", leaving me with question marks over my head.
And he just continued his sad story.

At home now, I told two of my friends, just to check.
Both confirmed that it is quite weird.

What I hadn't told my friends, but what might be important to tell now, is that I know that she is very capable of lying.

And now I am confused. I just want this to be an uncomplicated love affaire. My intention is to enjoy the scarce moments we are together. But now that these incidents are haunting my thoughts, it is very hard to do just that.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
((Doubt Leads to Fear)-K-). Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.-Yoda

Seems interesting, But theses are questions need answered for ATS to help you.

Are you a female? The old woman of the bridge scene, seems to imply that."She turns to my love and the old woman says i see what your doing, your using HER as your bridge to escape". You are the Her?
Do you believe she has "set up" those weird events?
How long have you known her?
Who is Older?
What is her other job?
Why are you seeing 2 weeks apart?

Seems like her "unreadable face" is a sign of a terrible past, a secret she wants no one to know about. She has skeleton?

You need to divulge more specific, intimate information. (and please do not confuse intimate with sexuality)

Regards,

edit on 4-4-2014 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will try to answer your questions for sake of clarity.
- Yes, I am female, hence I am the 'her'.
- I am 100% sure she didn't set up these events.
- I have known her only a few months, most contact was online.
- she is older, though I don't see how that is relevant?
- She doesn't have an other job. At the moment she is a tour guide on a boat, that's how we met.
- We haven't seen each other 2 weeks apart. We met in november and because I couldn't bare the thought of having to wait more than 6 months I arranged to meet her again only 3 months after.

Any other questions?

Cheers,

z00m

ETA: what do you mean by 'does she have skeleton?'
edit on 4-4-2014 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

ETA2: Never mind, I googled and I can confirm. Yes she probably has skeletons in the closet. And I wouldn't mind really. What puzzles me are these incidents. It was like being in a movie. surreal.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I thought that as well, that if you are Female then that answers a lot.
Could be that this woman is known by people where you went on holiday and could be that she is not gay and they know this that is why they are saying she is using you.

But you said you had a great time, perhaps the woman has fall for you and she might not have realised that she was gay.

She may not be gay but just happened to fall in love with you as anything is possible.

I don't think she as done anything wrong, she may have been straight, thats why people think she is using you because they have saw her with men.

its to early to judge and I think it would be unfair to judge, its good that you have your eyes open, but you could loose the love of your life through other peoples opinion.

Spend more time with her, even talk about it with her.
Anyway good luck we all deserve love.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Thanks for your answer.
I now realise that I have forgotten to tell a rather important 'detail'.
Noone there knows that we are seeing each other.
Especially not the medical professor.
These people were tourists on the boat, not her friends.
Even the staff on the boat don't know.

So for them to make a remark, seemingly out of the blue, about our relationship is weird.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I just want to add, she may be that happy she has falling in love and can't believe her luck she has fallen for someone who will take her a way from her present abode.

She may just see herself as lucky where you are thinking she may be devious.

Next time you meet her, that very first time you see her face, Look into her eyes and pay attention, you will see if she loves you, no one can hide that, remember as soon see her concentrate on her eyes.
And you will know the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

You can only go by your instincts not other peoples, you said you had a great time, when you meet again look at her eyes, you will see if its love or not. remember it has to be the first glance.

if she loves you for you, it will be obvious.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Thanks
I will do that.
And I don't believe she is devious.
Even if her intentions are not pure, I can't be harmed.
But that's another story

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It was love at first sight. For both of us.
There is this magnetic pull.
These situations just threw me off balance

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

well something strange happened to me years ago. I went out with a group of my Uni friends and we were having a great night... unwinding after exams and out of nowhere... one of my friends just jumped up pointed to a person that was not in our group and yelled out at the top of her voice "I am not going to buy you a hamburger".

I just filed that one under the intoxication hat but less than a month later, we were out again and she jumped up and said the same thing to another completely random stranger.

And the weird thing was that on each occasion, we weren't even talking about hamburgers.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

She might have just found someone who can make her life better, that's no crime. Some people just land lucky and maybe she has, and she might be the love of your life so you may see yourself as the lucky one.

I will tell you this' NEVER listen to anything anyone says about her and tell her the same, only trust each other it you become a couple.

People are evil and want to spoil happiness where they see it.

I have been married since I was 19 and my wife was 17 in 1978.
people over the years have tried to give us problems, but we decided that we would only believe each other.

An e.g.

I used to drive a taxi in central Scotland, it was a Friday night at 2am and a chap at the door, it was my wife's best friend, She said, I don't know how to tell you this ******* I just saw *****s car parked up in a park and he was in the back with a girl.

Unknown to this best pal, I had an accident at 8pm that night and my car was in the repair shop.

So I Stuck my head round the door and said was I enjoying myself,

It turns out that this best pal had done this three times before, so every night I was going out to work and especially at the weekend and kissed my wife bye, she thought I was going out to cheat on her.

Anyone can say anything about my wife to me and about me to her and we just ignore it unless it comes from either one of us.

Trust no one but yourselves.
Good luck

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Sounds like a budding vegetarian to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

omg you must be psychic in some way because she is Vegan, I never really thought about it but your right... she is Vegan. The hamburger does relate to why she jumped up and said what she said.

wow!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Isn't it funny how things work out sometimes : )

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Thanks for sharing that story.
I see what you mean or understand what you are trying to say.
Like you are warning me about other people trying to influence the relationship.

It isn't like that though. Not at all.
These people don't even know we are envolved romantically.
For all they know I am just her co-worker, working for the same company, on the same boat.
Further more, even if they would know, they have absolutely no interest in disturbing things.

As for trusting my gut feeling; to me it seems that these people told me something, despite of themselves.
In the middle of a conversation, for a moment, they were not themselves. Saying something that I could interpret as a warning. After which they return to their usual selves, not remembering what happened.

It just seems so weird. Like something you only see in movies and don't expect to happen for real.

ETA: if I didn't know better I'd say I was hallucinating.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Did you go on holiday to a different country.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Yes, we both come from Europe (different countries) and we met in Asia.
Me being there on holiday, she working there for the duration of the season.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Without knowing anything and reading between the lines.
Im going to assume you are American and went to Mexico.

Now you have spent time with a girl from Mexico and people have saw you at cafe or whatever with this girl, So they see a mexican girl and an american girl.

People being what they are think the worse,
" We know what you are after " we know what you are trying to do, they assume she is poor and you are rich so she wants something from you.

Thats the way people think, But she may just want you, its them that's got the problem not you or the girl.

Trust yourself no one else, and they may not know her, but someone might have said those pair are spending a lot of time together.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Read your post after I had finished posting last message.

Right lets start again.

Are you from an E. U country and she is not.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

"You I can't read"

Trust your instincts!
Psychopaths are nearly impossible to read. Not saying she is, but your alarm bells are going off for a reason. Should you choose not to heed their warning, tread very carefully.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join