It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insane video from legit source, skeptics please watch...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

Steven Greer is not highly credited with me. I think you may find other members here who feel the same.

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andr3w68

proof is he pull down the light being picture when he was called on it. and has not said nary a word about it since.

edit on 3-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

I dont see how that video discredits anything.... Why cause u simply cant see the craft? Honestly u think if they have the tech to make it here from what before was thought impossible, do, u really think they dont have cloaking tech? There technology is so beyond our understanding that not all of it can be understood by even the smartest scientist.. I however dont know how much i can agree with how they call these ETs down here, ive seen videos of his groups chanting and doing what looks like old indians (us ones) used to do and then they record with infrared and night vision cameras and get a ton of footage. That yes can be easily hoaxed or what not but i think not, i just dont agree yet on how they use these weird rituals.
I say keep finding something better to discredit Greer other than donations or that video....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I dont know why everyone always writes Greer off so fast...the guy has put together some pretty nice panels and groups before. My take on Greer is that he truly believes in the stuff and while investigating it realized he could make money off it...so now anything they come across..."could be a ufo". I understand where the skeptics are coming from though as so much of the stuff Greer touches just isnt convincing but he does have access to some people whos opinions I do enjoy hearing.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

m.disclose.tv...

Dr.Steven Greer is a highly credited ufo/et researcher as many of u already know.

It looks like you are new around here if you think Dr. Greer is a credited source.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I dont see how that video discredits anything.... Why cause u simply cant see the craft?

You've answered your own question right there...
You're asking for proof of Greer's fakery.
Well how come Greer is the only one who can "see" the craft?
Come on man open your eyes...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

I dont see how that video discredits anything.... Why cause u simply cant see the craft? Honestly u think if they have the tech to make it here from what before was thought impossible, do, u really think they dont have cloaking tech? There technology is so beyond our understanding that not all of it can be understood by even the smartest scientist.. I however dont know how much i can agree with how they call these ETs down here, ive seen videos of his groups chanting and doing what looks like old indians (us ones) used to do and then they record with infrared and night vision cameras and get a ton of footage. That yes can be easily hoaxed or what not but i think not, i just dont agree yet on how they use these weird rituals.
I say keep finding something better to discredit Greer other than donations or that video....

Yep it's gonna be another Greer is God. Everything he says is absolute truth...threads...

Des

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Greer....'nuff said.

Not wasting two hours of my life watching anything he makes.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OP, I have a request of you. You just got here, right? That's great. It really is. And you've found out about Greer and you want to share. That's great, too. Really. But you would do all of us and yourself a great big favor if you would just type "Greer" into the search engine and avail yourself of the many, many threads on Greer which are already here--including, I daresay, your vid and a whole lot more.

In other words, rather than ask us to use two hours of our time watching a film quite a few of us have seen before, why not use two hours of YOUR time researching what we know about Greer already.

THEN, after you've done that, come on back and tell us how great Greer is and how credible he is.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

universities, didn't give up a lucrative paying profession to pursue being a flim flam man.
did you even look at the video of the fake light being. i mean you got to be one gullible fool to pay this flim flam man any money.
there's plenty of people that will lie to you for free.

I watched the video, yes, and I agree that there is no evidence of what they are claiming in the video. Radars could be falsified, magnets could be used to throw off the compass, thermometer readings can be falsified, however, just because we cannot see anything in the video doesn't mean that nothing happened.

"Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence."

Please keep in mind that I am not a Greer fan boy, I am just searching for the truth in the matter, and am actually asking for assistance in forming my opinion on the subject.

edit on 3-4-2014 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Im not saying everything he says can be believed, more on the lines of confirmed testimonies. So wait are u saying that all his ex govt and military contacts are full of bs too? cause that to me is a bold statement....

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

Why cause u simply cant see the craft?

can you see it. someone who claims some thing needs to provide proof that the claim is real.
so you don't see a problem with letting them film outside but not inside.
if they were allowed to film inside, that would have proved that something was there. if they would have used thermometers that would have proved that the temp was higher.

then you go on yourself and say that he can easily fake the footage where they do their little jigs, and film his little cohorts that are hiding in the woods, and can only been seen using infrared and night vision cameras.

if that is all it would take to fool you. i got a big ol pasture out behind my house and i'll charge you $3500 and do the same thing to.
i'll even scold you about using lasers if you want.

edit on 3-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

Im not saying everything he says can be believed, more on the lines of confirmed testimonies. So wait are u saying that all his ex govt and military contacts are full of bs too? cause that to me is a bold statement....

Dont stress it man...this is exactly why ats can be so ignorant...because Greer is an idiot they assume everything he touches is crap...but you are right...all the testimony of these witnesses has to be debunked separately before the video can be written off and I can say some of these guys have been in other videos...

If you are interested in the topic, a good book I read recently is by Leslie Keen....she interviews only people directly related to the field...generals...air traffic controllers etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

I didn't say that, you did. You put words in my mouth...I spit them out.

Please take Schuyler's advice. Type Greer into the ATS search link. I personally think Greer is a sellout fraud, who has mental issues.

Des

edit on 3-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Lifeishigh

He uses his association with former government and military personnel to lend his lies a gloss of plausibility. In exchange, covert factions use him to dispense disinformation.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I did not just find out about Greer recently, i found this site recently. Fine he is maybe a money fiend, still doesent discredit the fact of what him and his team are doing. Money can ruin even the strongest people so if thats your excuse to say hes BS, then IMO thats a bad one.

So whats next, u are going to tell me that roswell 1947 didnt happen? You rather trust our governments instead? Cause we all know the govt isnt money hungry.... Right?

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Lifeishigh
I did not just find out about Greer recently, i found this site recently. Fine he is maybe a money fiend, still doesent discredit the fact of what him and his team are doing. Money can ruin even the strongest people so if thats your excuse to say hes BS, then IMO thats a bad one.

So whats next, u are going to tell me that roswell 1947 didnt happen? You rather trust our governments instead? Cause we all know the govt isnt money hungry.... Right?

No, but that's irrelevant. Your thread is not about Roswell. If you want to talk about Roswell, start a topic on Roswell. Pay attention here, Lifeishigh. Try staying on topic on your own thread. Type 'Greer" in the search engine and avail yourself of the resources already here.

We have been over Greer over and over and over and over and over again. We don't need to do it yet again. What YOU need to do is bring yourself up to speed. Stop complaining about people dissing on Greer and go find out why they feel the way they do.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Like i said before, just trying to discuss this aswell as learn. I dont mean to offend any of u so dont take anything said by me in that way... (damn spanglish gets in the way sometimes :p)

I dont know, to me it is so obvious that they are either on earth and or have visited in the past. Can we really advance so fast in a mere 100 years when we have been around for thousands? I mean really? Believe in the bible or not there are clear encounters all over that have made even me (a Christian) think twice about what has been taught to me over the years. IMO it is very clear that all of our current tech has come from other worldly minds and not of engineers/scientist of this planet. They have been around for so long and yet only recently we went from cars going just barely 20mph to not even a century later flying in the crafts we now have today?
Sure write is off as evolution or what u want but it just seems more understandable thay in this massive universe we r not alone and either have had help or intercepted tech not from this world.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I already have, and i find more + than - about him... Ofcoarse there will be bashing on anyone if disagreeance (i know thats not the word just getting lazy lol) is there.. Hey its simple, i will change the topic and put Greer in parentheses and if u dont like it dont look at it. My appologies if i wasted any of u guys/gals time

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

He does not have the standing in the UFO community that you might assume that he has. A lot of the older people resent the positive moves that he has made and in their eyes, some of his negative moves overshadow all of the testimonials.

He was not involved in SETI. Two main figures were, Carl Sagan and another scientist that I cannot name at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join