It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenai Alaska, UFO spotted headed towards volcano MT. Redoubt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle So awesome! their response of "we are yours" is such a trip! The thing did indeed seem to be making zero sound, almost negative sound if that makes sense. I was also in the midst of a spiritual awakening at the time........mind blowing, it just so happens I just began to regain my spirituality, I had completely lost the positive sense of spiritual awareness I felt working in my life, and was very sad to have let it go.

With an older, and wiser perspective I feel better equipped to channel my energy.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Gosh my manic posts in the past are embarrassing....anyway I'm so happy I found this thread!

Looking back I now know that what I witnessed that day was one of the tic-tac UAPS that the pentagon recently confirmed are real....

These things are very real and I feel very blessed with my sighting, and I feel vindicated with all the evidence being revealed.....

This video I'm about to post is a super accurate depiction of what I saw....what I was calling a giant sideways egg at the time...

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Believe or not, this is the type of craft my wife and I saw that day.

<< 1  2   >>

join