It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel closes embassies around the world

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why close the embassies ? they are there to assist Israeli citizens this strike will only affect the citizens and have no effect at all on the fat cat politicians.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So what are they going to do beg America for more money to keep their embassies open? So they can set aside billions for the war against Iran that will never take place but can't afford to keep these open. At least we see their priorities are as screwed up as ever.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Thanks for the rundown of your experiences. I bet you have some tales to tell.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Thurisaz
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It should not be closed. Different Forum for a start. The other was posted in the Breaking News Forum.

It is Middle Eastern Issues.

Thank you for pointing that out

I had not clicked on the other thread to realized this so hopefully this one can remain open as in my opinion there is some good discussion going on so far. I guess we are at the moderator's mercy

This definitely fits in this forum in my opinion due to the possibilities in regards to the reason that the embassies were closed and what will follow...Israel usually doesn't act like this unless they have some inside/first-hand info...thankfully nothing has happened yet but I am keeping an eye on things for any escalations.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Snarl

Thanks for the rundown of your experiences. I bet you have some tales to tell.

They all start out some thing like: This shouldn't have happened, but ...

Honest to God, I believe the USA just needs to butt out of the ME entirely. We don't understand what's going on there ... and we never will.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

paralyzing most diplomatic work with other countries and the United Nations.

That was achieved long before they decided to close 102 embassies globally.

"Middle East Issues" indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Honest to God, I believe the USA just needs to butt out of the ME entirely.

Well at least Israel is going home… good riddance. I bet they close their embassy in Washington last.

But really its an issue of their embassy staff going on strike, I thought. What do I know.

Ongoing issue apparently, according to this (March 5) anyway…

Gone on strike
edit on 2-4-2014 by intrptr because: link

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Snarl

Honest to God, I believe the USA just needs to butt out of the ME entirely.

Well at least Israel is going home… good riddance. I bet they close their embassy in Washington last.

But really its an issue of their embassy staff going on strike, I thought. What do I know.

If they close the one in Washington then where will all the spies in AIPAC report to?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

If they close the one in Washington then where will all the spies in AIPAC report to?

Maybe they'll use carrier pigeons. Its harder to beg for money from Jeruslaem, too. We can't see their hands out that far away.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

intrptr

Maybe they'll use carrier pigeons. Its harder to beg for money from Jeruslaem, too. We can't see their hands out that far away.

Don't you mean Tel Aviv? It's kind of hard to claim half of an illegally annexed city your capital.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Good, until the racist regime of Israel has gone, no country should be hosting their embassies

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

SnarlIsrael is NOT a threat to Iran ... and they don't need nukes. No one does in my book.

Israel is not a threat to Iran...??

Israel is a threat to the world. Israel has no friends and wouldn't think twice about nuking the America if push come to shove.

Israel will fight proxy wars with all it's neighbours using America to do the dirty work.

Everyone knows that in Washington the C.F.R and groups like A.I.P.A.C and the Zionist Lobby control Americas foreign policies.

European poll - Israel is biggest threat to world's peace.

And, as a sideline, it wouldn't suprise me one iota to find out that Mossad had a hand directly in the events of Sept. 11th.

At the end of the day "cui bono" (to whose benefit) from 9/11 ??

Iraq and Afghanistan certainly not.

Haaretz - Nethanyahu says 9/11 was good for Israel.
edit on AM3Wed20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Don't you mean Tel Aviv? It's kind of hard to claim half of an illegally annexed city your capital.

Agreed, that whole place (Israel) is lousy with impostors and infiltrators anyway. They stole it to begin with in the late 40's.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Reuters

They are demanding an increase in monthly salaries, which they put at 6,000-9,000 shekels ($1,700-$2,600), and want compensation for spouses forced to quit jobs due to foreign postings. They say about a third of their number has quit in the past 15 years due to poor wages.

That's all their diplomats make? Really? That's a VERY low wage considering that the embassies are usually in high priced cities around the world. If the diplomats get free housing and free food in addition to the wages, then that's another story. But if that's all they get, then that's not a livable wage and a strike seems legitimate.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Any chance that the dual Israeli-American citizens in the US government would go on strike too?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wonder if their benefits include dual-citizenship and tax exemption?

Not stating it to be true, just curious...

Good point though about their reasons to strike, if their lodging isn't paid for but my father did low level work for embassies around the world and they paid for almost everything for him, so I am sure the bigger fish (especially Israelis) aren't working for peanuts.

ETA:

I forgot to add that I believe the strike reason to be a complete joke.

The extremist regime of Israel would not allow all their ambassadors and support staff to strike and leave all at once as that would be a matter of national security in my opinion, if anything they would need to claim some type of refugee status or whatever it's called before they decided to "strike". Read between the lines my friend...perhaps I'm over reading though.
edit on 4/2/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think this part of something sinister.

I think they have a plan up their sleeves.

Something wicked and dangerous.

Something terrible.

Something horrible.

Something colossal.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No false flag meter?

Or was that broken a long time ago...don't blame it if it was with all the BS.

Off topic as # but I don't care since it was kind of on topic lol.
edit on 4/2/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

OK.

Probable FF in U.S. - blame Iran.

How high can we go?

The False Flag Meter will start at:

[pressimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/jx533cb676.jpg[/pressimg]

+5

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How high can we go?

Last time I elaborated on (the other) it thread went "poof"!

edit on 4/2/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: other thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join