It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hopeless Stupidity of the Deer in the Head Lights !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Warrantless Search ? and the Issue is Actually ...

Just a brief word to the folks at the NSA. Keep up the good work! To the rest of our civil servants invested in passing the time looking for a bigger, spookier monster, just a word of advice. Terrorism exists. Did before 9/11. Still does after, and does what it does because it has no chance at succeeding.

Here's the easy part, elected organ warmers. The "Surviellance" is that "Bad" part.

No "Surviellance, No need for a warrant.

But you have a "suspicion". Hey, DON'T WE ALL !

Go to a "real" judge, state your case, get a warrant. And that means if you want to go trolling in the worlds sweetest, biggest hard drive, or look at someone's phone at the scene of an accident, all works the same way, for every person, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Sounds like a lot of work, we'll need to hire staff. Hey, we give you money, stop blowing it on Mars rovers and Egyptians!

Once more for the elected pond scum that were playing video poker.

The SURVEILLANCE is the BAD part. Do it like you used to do it. Need more lawyers? I know one, lives at 1600 Penn Ave. Him and his wife are gonna be out of a job soon. I'm sure they'll have adequate references. They seem to know how to organize. Nice folks. Good kids. Seem a little slow on the political uptake, but we all have our faults !

edit on 422014 by tencap77 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Huh, oh you're talking bout that guy reading where I go on the net, simple I use a proxy. As for that camera on my Xbox I simply put a smiley face sticker over it. My emails I have a million of those Gmail accounts full of spam and other useless junk. It's my priority to make sure that if they want to spy on me they're going to have suffer through it, until they realise I'm not a terrorist.

But I always wondered if I could go to the district court and ask for a search warrant on some politicians house.

P.S for the guy's at the NSA and anyone else spying on me, I have waaaaaaayyyyyyy more junk mail you can search through. I know you guys are into that so enjoy.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It will be hard to pass down, to these poor kids growing up today, what it was like to live in a world where the Reich Chancellors didn't have so much power to invade our constitutional rights. I pity them growing up from the cradle understanding that Big Brother is watching everything. Never having known a moment without Big Brother.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

stop blowing it on Mars rovers

That's one of the least offensive things that they do with our tax dollars.

I agree with the rest.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Who watches the watchers?.

Who audits the auditors?.

Who pays for it all?.

What is it all paid for with?.

Everything is paid for by people who really don't understand how it all works, the biggest joke is that it doesn't work and was never meant to work, you and I are only kept busy enough running around accomplishing absolutely nothing that will change this world for the betterment of anyone but the auditors and the watchers.

The entire thing is just a game, stop playing into it.

top topics

join