It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't care... omg!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I was wiggling a tooth and it just broke off on Sunday. Well it is a tooth at the side of my mouth...next to where the vampires tooth is supposed to be...whatever that one is called...anyway, well I was really conscious about it for about 30 or so minutes and vowed I would not smile until I got to the Dentist and got it fixed. Well... I forgot all about it today and went shopping and was smiling at everyone...

LMAO

I think it means, I don't really care.

Everyone else seems to care about it accept me. LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

You might start to care when another one comes loose.

But then again, who needs teeth?

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Don't worry even the Mona LIsa is falling apart!
Love that movie. . .

You should go to the dentist and have them check it out, it may have been damaged some time ago.

If they replace it make sure the color matches, they all get that part wrong - every time I might add!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dont worry they can fit you with metal teeth, just remember, the things you own, end up owning you.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thurisaz
I was wiggling a tooth and it just broke off on Sunday. Well it is a tooth at the side of my mouth...next to where the vampires tooth is supposed to be...whatever that one is called...anyway, well I was really conscious about it for about 30 or so minutes and vowed I would not smile until I got to the Dentist and got it fixed. Well... I forgot all about it today and went shopping and was smiling at everyone...

LMAO

I think it means, I don't really care.

Everyone else seems to care about it accept me. LOL

i am glad that you can lol while others cry as long as the root is healthy you are ok it can be fixed but read dr weston price on root treatment it is a bit old but recently a survey noticed 97% of people with cancer had root treatment done ?

When you loose teeth the gums sag especially the lower jaw look after your teeth i say
i have had nightmares in a dentist chair that few would believe even here

health is something that money cannot buy
edit on 1-4-2014 by 999zxcv because: spelllingzzz

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The thought of loosing a tooth creeps me out. I've had nightmares before of my teeth falling out in all sorts of disturbing ways.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Unless you believe there is a cure for everything constructed and made available only to the very elite, powerful, and super rich!
edit on 4/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: stupid quote thing

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by 999zxcv

Unless you believe there is a cure for everything constructed and made available only to the very elite, powerful, and super rich!
edit on 4/1/2014 by AnteBellum because: stupid quote thing

i am in none of the group's that you listed above and never will be so for poor people like me i will have to believe in this man

happy thoughts

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

mikeone718
You might start to care when another one comes loose.

Or when you realise you are a vampire.

new topics

top topics

join