It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monoatomic Gold Data: Is There Any?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have recently been reading about Monoatomic Gold.

First, does anyone reading this take it? If so, what are your experiences with it? Is it worth the money?

Second, Is there anywhere on the net that offers actual data on it's supposed DNA altering long-term effects? Mostly everything i have come across has been of an anectodal nature or starts strong but trails off into conspiracy. Not what i am lookng for.

Third, Have a good day.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppytoven

My mom has a friend with severe rheumatoid arthritis and she goes to Dallas, Tx every 3 months to get a literal injection of this stuff. Costs 1500.00 but she says it is worth it and works for the duration of time.
Some info: www.biophysica.com... although it be biased, there is some input. Can't seem to find any science either on monoatomic gold, hmmm...

ETA: Correction - I just realized I am referring to another type gold, Gold sodium thiomalate (brand name: Myochrysine) I think this is what she used, not monoatomic.www.orthop.washington.edu.../articles/arthritis/gold-treatment.html

edit on 30-3-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Funny, I was only thinking about this a few days ago. My first knowledge of Mono atomic gold began many years ago with a story in an Australian magazine "Nexus" about an american farmer called David R Hudson & "White Powder Gold". I looked into it pretty seriously & supported the organisation he started to begin the process of harvesting this amazing substance, but in the end he was regulated out of existence by authorities & just ran out of $ & the whole thing died. David would do lectures & there were some recordings of his talks available to members. If by some miracle you could get hold of these, you will here what i still regard as one of the most intriguing mysteries of our time. David was also am amazing man, & story he tells of his journey with discovering "white powder of gold" was utterly fascinating. Hopefully this info is not lost, but I fear it may be. I know nothing about the modern version of monatomic gold, but It was inherently unstable in this form, so I doubt there is any of the real thing out there.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Gold is unreactive chemically, so it shouldn't do any damage as it passes straight through your digestive system (you can't absorb it either).

Gold naturally forms molecules of more than one atom and to produce monoatomic gold would require sustained significant energy to negate the Van der Waals force that binds the atoms. This would most likely be done in a gaseous plasma state. Monoatomic gold could not exist as a powder or liquid at room temperature, so any liquids or powders are not the advertised product.

Cornell University did do some studies on "monoatomic gold wires". These were nano-scale lines of specially deposited gold atoms. They were neither a powder or a liquid.

The product advertised as monoatomic gold has been removed from sale due to its direct link to the death of Leslie Burroughs. She was an AIDS patient who died of sepsis after being injected with the liquid advertised as monoatomic gold. Laboratory analysis, performed to gather evidence for the ensuing civil court case against David Hudson (the supplier of monoatomic gold), revealed that the "monoatomic gold" was high in pathogenic bacteria and resembled pond water. It did not contain any traces of gold, iridium or rhodium.

David Huson has subsequently suffered a heart attack and, according to his wife, has never taken any of the "medicines" he sells to others.

Rather than purchase any of the stuff, you could see if licking some jewlery (like a gold ring) makes one iota of difference to your life or health.

edit on 30/3/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here you go, P1 & 2 available to download for $1.50 each. Worth it. White Powder Gold

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CarpenterMatt

iirc the series was titled starfire: gold of the gods (or something?)
gah.. i used to read nexus.. then i found out how begich and others were connected to it

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sounds like crap and dangerous like when rich men were convinced that if they had animals testicles sewed onto their bodies in place of their own they would live much longer: the body rejected them and they died. Not sure of the date of the above but it was probably early 20 th century. Monoatomic gold my arse.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

If you advise your mum's friend to research Borax a compound of Boron www.rexnewnhamarthritiseducation.com... and use Magnesium in conjunction with it this will clear up the arthritis and save her the trip and money.

Everybody should be taking a tiny amount of Borax every day as this strengthens your bones to the point where it would halve the amount of broken bones that are sustained every day, its that strong that they use another compound of Boron Boron Carbide to make armour plating.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Puppytoven
I have recently been reading about Monoatomic Gold.

First, does anyone reading this take it? If so, what are your experiences with it? Is it worth the money?

Second, Is there anywhere on the net that offers actual data on it's supposed DNA altering long-term effects? Mostly everything i have come across has been of an anectodal nature or starts strong but trails off into conspiracy. Not what i am lookng for.

Third, Have a good day.

this website provides the most comprehensive data on monatomic gold
www.halexandria.org...

I've not researched gold much but have researched colloidal silver which is what the elites used and seems to be where the name blue bloods comes from as too much use of the silver turns your skin blue.

I'm going to assume the gold would be a bit better than the silver but you would have to test this theory yourself,
you can normally tell if its good for you when there are lots of disinfo sites about it

If you are looking for longevity then research Ozone or Hydrogen Peroxide food grade 35%.

If you take the ozone this will improve your intelligence as our brains are starved of oxygen and reverses the mental retardation we all suffer as the air we breathe is only 12% purity instead of the 20% that we need, also buy the book The Pure Cure by Sharyn Wynters

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello.

I've been wondering about Ormus. As what have read in this site ormusgoldelixir.com....,
Is this really true? Is it worth buying?

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PeggyRamirez
couple of things I have found out about gold henry the eight was the first person to state the elites used to eat gold leaf, gold and platinum are the only non toxic metals on this planet and gold being a noble metal this has been rumoured to change people.

for illness you might want to buy some 24kt gold leaf and eat a square centimetre a day they do say the monoatomic works better due to more space being available but if it works it works

top topics

join