It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NORAD officer: ET Council will address United Nations in the year 2014

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This would be pretty interesting indeed if it happened. Many people would be happy and be fired up to perform their daily chores and jobs if this thing happens, since it gives hope for a better future for humanity, where we would be united and wars would cease to exist permanently. We could totally live in a new enlightened planetary society, like in the Star Trek movies, if this happens. Cross your fingers, folks!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Menedes567
This would be pretty interesting indeed if it happened. Many people would be happy and be fired up to perform their daily chores and jobs if this thing happens, since it gives hope for a better future for humanity, where we would be united and wars would cease to exist permanently. We could totally live in a new enlightened planetary society, like in the Star Trek movies, if this happens. Cross your fingers, folks!

New Knowledge does not change mankind's nature.

The mind must change, for society to change (repent = Greek word for change your mind)

Mankind has proven that with increased knowledge, comes increased sufferings due to mankind's natural use of knowledge (knowledge = power).

Knowledge + natural mind = chaos
Knowledge + changed mind = peace
edit on 28-3-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The aliens will meet with the people in the United Nations but they won't come to my place for coffee and blueberry pie. I feel depressed

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Menedes567

I'm a Star Trek fan myself, but I have to admit that the Utopian ideals people brag about existing in Roddenberry's world didn't actually manifest themselves often. If I recall, more than half the episodes that aired had something to do with the evil nature of Humans and other humanoid species. Look at the Klingons with their violence, and the Ferengi with their greed... -cough- -cough- I speculate that every stereotype of the different species in that series was actually a metaphor for different human flaws.
edit on 28-3-2014 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAH hahahaha(cough)ahhahahahahahahahahah....takes breath...hhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

(cough)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
webre's affiliated w/ knights of malta (or something, it's hard to remember all this nonsense)

most of the hero's in the tinfoil scene are cointel

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think that more research should be done on this, by checking out signs on the geopolitical and economic fronts to see if anything out of the ordinary is happening or not.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Menedes567 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here is some non-false information:

At the 32nd session of the United Nations General Assembly (1977), Sir Eric M. Gairy, the Prime Minister and Minister for External Affairs of Grenada, made a statement on the new international economic order as it related to Third World countries. He touched on human rights, wars and conflicts, UFOs, and man and planet Earth. He concluded by recommending the following:

— the United Nations to set up an agency/department to study UFOs;

— the United Nations should take a legitimate interest in this subject;

— the United Nations to be the forum for open discussion and adoption of relevant resolutions; and

— the establishment of a small ad hoc committee to study the problem and report to the General Assembly.

Supra-Earth affairs Mazlan Othman

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

rickymouse
The aliens will meet with the people in the United Nations but they won't come to my place for coffee and blueberry pie. I feel depressed

NO NO, its not you....it your wifes blueberry pie.....!
try a bakery!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Here is some non-false information:
Right. And none of Gairy's recommendations were acted upon.

There is no Extraterrestrial Ambassador.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

The Council of 8’s appearance in 2014 at the United Nation’s General Assembly may occur, - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

may derives from mabey which really means never.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

We should demand the Telegraph to delete that article or take that off the internet if the story is false.

Quite right!

Perish the thought there be false stories and information on the internet!

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow! This means all those 2012 Mayan prophesy end of the world as we now know it predictions threads were exactly spot on the money.

Does this mean I can
go back to dumping my used motor oil in the ditch out front again? Or is it only the atmosphere they're going to clean up? What about the Fukushima Sushi?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Humans are nothing more than an inconvenient rash on the face of the Earth. To think that we are powerful enough to destroy the environment of this planet is the epitome of human arrogance.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I just hope it's not these guys...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

ElohimJD

Menedes567

New Knowledge does not change mankind's nature.

The mind must change, for society to change (repent = Greek word for change your mind)

Mankind has proven that with increased knowledge, comes increased sufferings due to mankind's natural use of knowledge (knowledge = power).

Knowledge + natural mind = chaos
Knowledge + changed mind = peace
edit on 28-3-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

Well said.

edit on 29-3-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they have given us a heads up on how to prevent it years ago? It sure seems like it would have saved a lot of energy on their part. How will they stop us from polluting our planet again? Why would we worry about pollution if somebody will come clean it up for us?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I thought they were supposed to meet last year?

That's what people kept claiming all last year.....

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Menedes567
As for me, I will believe it when it happens, but the signs so far looks promising. With the recent revelation of a dwarf planet in the outer solar system, the whistleblower that says that there's a second species hiding at the Vatican, as well as the recent suicide of many bankers, one must ask, "What exactly is going on behind the scenes that high-level government officials know about but aren't telling us the general public?"
wbere did these high level government officials come from. Oh yeah the general public where they worked up the ladder from say city council to mayor to governor to Senate to speaker etc.... at what stage are these guys taught the secret handshake and introduced to the aliens? What do bankers, regular guys, not demigod btw,have to do with aliens. Do you often put a bunch of dots on a page and then try to see what kind of picture forms when you connect them ?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The government's of the world have no interest in uniting us on a global level. Which government steps aside? None that's which one. Your head is still in the clouds Mendes. This is never never ever going to happen. Even if it turns out that there are other civilizations out there. If they come here it's war. We won't want them. Our governments surly won't want them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join