It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex strike in Kiev against Russia causes upoar - better than economic sanctions !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
LINK HERE

A sex strike by Urkrainian women against Russian men for the annex of the Crimea, is being considered better than economic sanctions.

"Dont give it to a Russian" is the war cry of Ukrainian women activists who are punishing their husbands who are supporting Putins actions.

T-shirts with the war cry are also on sale..with two hands forming what appears to be a vagina..

Comments like - "We are really going to piss of the Russians, i can just imagine them drooling over their computers.." and "Im Russian, but i don't support Putins actions, Can i have sex with a female ukrainian patriot ..please !!." are filling the red.

Maybe it'll cause another change of government....
edit on AM5Fri20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM5Fri20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
HAHAHA. yup this is harder then economic sanctions for most men.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

andy1972

If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are!

It also shows in true colours how women weaponize sexuality and use it against men!

Given that these women think like this... I wouldn't want to touch them with a barge pole!

Korg.

edit on 28-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I've always said that women could run the planet practically overnight if they could just all get their act together enough to do this.

Funny, yet....

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This would put a stop to things a lot quicker than almost anything else.

Women all over have always been aware of this weakness in a lot of men. Withholding sex can get a lot of women exactly what they want, exactly when they want it.

I am curious to see how this pans out.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Who Knows.
If his works out for them, maybe the American women will take the hint and use the same tactics on those politicians here who oppose women's issues.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

If anything I think this highlights how arrogant the Female of our species really are!

It also shows in true colours how women weaponize sexuality and use it against men!

Given that these women think like this... I wouldn't want to touch them with a barge pole!

Korg.

I cannot imagine my wife deciding to turn on on me because I happen to be born at Russia, if I was one of these men... Poor people, just goes to show how evolved some of us are... not.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

so how many women is that gonna be, isn't Crimea population 60% Russian, 24% Ukrainians, 1.4% Belarusians: ,
0.5%Tatars, 0.4% Armenians, .2%.Jews. these numbers from the wiki,Demographics of Crimea

so i guess those few Ukrainians women get around. or are more desirable than the other groups. not.
edit on 28-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Is beating your wife illegal in Ukraine/Russia. If not then good luck with that ladies? I know that sounds crazy... But is weaponizing and extorting the sexual side of your relationship any better then a guy hitting his wife? Or cheating?

Funny because I think all women use sex to get what they want in a relationship. Atleast at some point in the relationship.

Would it be rape if she tried to bribe you with sex, but you refused whatever she wanted, and took it? Obviously she was willing to sleep with you at that time. She just wanted a new car first. Lol.

I have never ever put my hands on a woman. The closest I've ever come is throwing my daughters mom onto something soft ( bed, couch) and holding her down as she threw herself at me clawing, biting, and swinging.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You would have to say that women who use sex as a weapon in a relationship are barely better then prostitutes. Anyone ever met one who didn't?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
All i can see this doing is inciting mass rape.

Sad but history shows war and rape go hand in hand

edit on 28-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
An interesting development, but I do concur with the posters calling women out for "weaponising" sex. JUst seems to be another example of them having their cake and eating it, by that I mean we are always hearing of demands for equal rights and being treated the same as men, but then they do something like this...

ArtemisE
I have never ever put my hands on a woman. The closest I've ever come is throwing my daughters mom onto something soft ( bed, couch) and holding her down as she threw herself at me clawing, biting, and swinging.

One has to wonder how you managed to produce a daughter without "laying hands on a woman" - is this some sort of hands-free sexual style you have going on? I can just picture it now, hands behind your head as you thrust away... Actually, I wish I hadn't pictured it...

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Doesnt this sort of rely on the woman not wanting any herself?

Maybe Ukrainian women don't have any sex drive or something? In my experience the man withholding from the woman has a faster rate of return than the woman withholding from the man so either Ukrainian women lack a sex drive or Russian/Russian sympathizing men are really really bad in bed.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Finally, a force stronger than Putin. Maybe the Russian women should organize a "No Sex With Nazi's" counter-protest to not-stick it to the Ukrainian men (and lesbians) who support the take-over "government".

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

One has to wonder how you managed to produce a daughter without "laying hands on a woman" - is this some sort of hands-free sexual style you have going on?

Artificial insemination
edit on 28-3-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
poor men ..

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Korg Trinity
Korg.

Oh puhleeeze...what it shows is that nobody here has ever heard of Lysistrata. And that's pretty sad.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So did prostitutes suddenly disappear in Ukraine or something? What makes these women think their husbands won't get sex just because they aren't giving it to them?

Women using sex as a weapon? Heh, men will turn around for fair play. Except they will be sneakier and nastier about it. Expect cheating and rape to go through the roof.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

andy1972

Korg.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were a troll.

At least these women are doing something to make a difference instead of war. They are doing what they think is right and it has nothing to do about their sexuality in general and would be ignorant to think otherwise.
edit on 28-3-2014 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

To me thats just stupid. That would be like me telling Neno he can't have any until he changes his political views.

Yeah...lead balloon there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join