It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Texas Spanloader

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

very cool... small world

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I wonder if any of them have anything to do with my hunches about just how far the AARS/Quartz development ACTUALLY got...

That said, both the 'RQ-180' and everything I've seen of the Lockheed NGB demonstrators would match that description of "like a B-2 but with a different trailing edge"

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A development of the rumored manned AARS/Quartz demonstrator? Basically a loitering stealth hybrid of the TR-1 and the Tacit Blue?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

Actually from what I've seen and heard about it, that's the NG entry. The LM/Boeing bird is more interesting I hear.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lostcausez06

looks like we have a new player on the aviation forum.

Im sure you Dad has allot of interesting stories to share

do you have any aviation exp. your self?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

negative, i am a tooling designer who used to work in baggage handling designing EDS systems for airports, then moved into airbag design/development for autoliv here in ogden for the ICAB machine build team, now i work as a tooling designer here in ogden designing robotic manufacturing cells for anybody looking to automate their processes.

right now our biggest customer is Tesla. I design the machines that make their battery packs. like literally picks and places/tests each cell into the battery packs

we also design a miniature case manufacturing cell that actually manufactures Brass for ammunition from brass cups.

www.setpointusa.com...

that picture on the blog was actually done by yours truly in solidworks

and btw, my dad does not share much.... my grandpa used to before he moved to nevada, he worked for williams international

edit on 23-4-2015 by Lostcausez06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Barnalby

I speculate Quartz/AARS got a lot further than we know and is a lot more capable than we believe.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I've been to that Autoliv. We delivered a bunch of parts and pieces there.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

ahhh 'along' time ago was pursuing a M.E degree Solidwoks was like the bane of my life for a good two years, i can't tell you how many keyboards i wanted to smash. Thank god for my partners i always liked the hands on CNC/tool side of it more anyway

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I've been to that Autoliv. We delivered a bunch of parts and pieces there.

no kidding? once again, small world lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yeah, we delivered to two of them. One was Ogden, I forget the other. I think it was igniters for airbags.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

just goes to show you, you never who your bumping into at work. iv seen allot of broken noses from air bags.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

found this on a asian website.
lt.cjdby.net...

some other neat pics on there.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That proposals been around for a while. It is one of the many LM/Boeing concepts.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Yeah, we delivered to two of them. One was Ogden, I forget the other. I think it was igniters for airbags.

yep there is one in ogden, one in brigham city, and one in tremonton, i worked at all 3 for a period of time. at tremonton we did the actual mixing of the zzp and high explosives. i had to get my higher security background check to work there. Man it was kinda fun going back in the bunker/tunnels and seeing guys in full explosive/non static suits briskly walking with a cart down the tunnels with the alarms blaring and being told to get the F*** out of the way because once the zzp dries it becomes extremly volotile. I actually designed the chambers for the ovens that dried it for the igniters

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

by the looks of it that would be a high altitude bomber. The b-2 double W tail cost upwards of a billion dollars for the redesign i believe. i like the single edge more, personal that is. Its clean very clean

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Off topic

Here in Southwest Michigan a company down the street has a I believe $10mill job going for Tesla . It's a large group of automation cells is all I saw. Perhaps 30 cells

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

thats exactly what we do, our contract is a little larger than that though and we have done 1.0 through now 4.0 for the one type of machine cell.

tesla has some very high quality expectations and for them every piece of equipment must hit those expectations PERIODl

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another reason on a secure VPN is that none of the data actually leaves the datacenter. You may see stuff displayed but the content is not local to that machine. Sure, there are ways to gather that information even though it isn't local because it is displayed on the unit, but it is far more difficult. It would be easier to sit outside an office to pick up the emr from a monitor cable to gather intel.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flipper35

Incorrect.

with a vpn you are virtually connected to the network.

If there aren't any restrictions you can connect to any subnet on the remote network.

Any mapped drive can be accessed locally on the remote pc.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join