It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live (SE4 EP2)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
One of our best. Thanks for listening and thanks to the Doctor!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It was great to be on, thank you for having me. Maybe a reprise at some point ... lots of topics that can still be covered.
(Hey -- gotta promote myself at least a little.)

Sorry I couldn't be in the chat room. If anyone had questions that didn't get relayed, feel free to post 'em here.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Great show tonight!

Thank you Stuart, for being on the air with us, and a big thanks to Tdwag for calling in!

I had blast!

CdT

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Indeed! I hate being the last to show up on a good thing, but someone has to be.

I thought it was a very good show with a fascinating guest this time. It's always enlightening with what talent the shows manage to invite in for us to enjoy.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

astrostu
It was great to be on, thank you for having me. Maybe a reprise at some point ... lots of topics that can still be covered.
(Hey -- gotta promote myself at least a little.)

Sorry I couldn't be in the chat room. If anyone had questions that didn't get relayed, feel free to post 'em here.

I had a family call come in shortly after you started so I missed a lot. I do look forward to listening in on the ATS rewind though. Trust me, if I have any questions, I will ask them. Sometimes...you just have to know...ya know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join