It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudis, Enron Money Helped Pay For US Rigged Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
typical bushwhack

thanks for pointing out more bushcrime, seekerof

from the washington post:

With the Pentagon just recovering from that, Stars and Stripes is blowing the whistle on President Bush's Thanksgiving visit to Baghdad, saying the cheering soldiers who met him were pre-screened and others showing up for a turkey dinner were turned away.

[edit on 26-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Your certainly welcome, billybob, and allow me to thank you, sir. Your lack of 'time-date' defense only proved what is obvious concerning Mr. Madsen and his 'agenda'.

Its also apparent that "investigative journalism" is a relative term, along the same lines as "facts being factual."

seekerof

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just a couple of things.

First of all the exit polls were just as bad in 2002.

Second, these exit polls were skewed female / male and were early morning results, not an exit poll from accumulated data throughout the day.

Third, I find that the more people that are involved in a secret conspiracy, the less secret it becomes. I doubt if that many people were "rigging" voting machines that someone would not have been caught before a supposed conspirator told all after not being paid.

Fourth, if this is the case why is Kerry funding and supporting a recount in Ohio instead of bringing this to light.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Your certainly welcome, billybob, and allow me to thank you, sir. Your lack of 'time-date' defense only proved what is obvious concerning Mr. Madsen and his 'agenda'.

Its also apparent that "investigative journalism" is a relative term, along the same lines as "facts being factual."

seekerof

i'm still working on it. i have no agenda but truth. i'll get back to you, when i feel confident to comment.

p.s. it's not a crime to be a democrat, .....yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this corroborates madsen's stated times

President Bush is eating in my undisclosed location (UPDATE: Undisclosed location is IRAQ!)
Eyes on ^ | 271830(C)NOV03 | ChiefKujo

Posted on 11/27/2003 7:37:26 AM PST by ChiefKujo

President Bush secretly landed an hour ago and is currently eating Thanksgiving dinner at my undisclosed location. Anticipate a press release after he takes off.

ChiefKujo

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok newbie question. What is the signifigance of when Bush was eating thanksgiving dinner in Iraq?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukyu
Ok newbie question. What is the signifigance of when Bush was eating thanksgiving dinner in Iraq?

i don't think there is any...i think it's just an excuse to blow off the original article...and a sad excuse at that.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

President Bush is eating in my undisclosed location (UPDATE: Undisclosed location is IRAQ!)

President Bush secretly landed an hour ago and is currently eating Thanksgiving dinner at my undisclosed location. Anticipate a press release after he takes off.

ChiefKujo

Umm no, billybob.
Mr. Madsen was off on his "investigative journalism," per:

As we all know, Baghdad is 8 hours ahead of Washington. Thus, Air Force One landed at Baghdad International Airport, under cover of darkness, at 5:20 PM Baghdad time on Thanksgiving Day. It was on the ground for two and a half hours, before departing Baghdad at 7:50 PM, or 11:50 AM Eastern Time, which is when news of the President's trip broke on the wires, just in time to interrupt MSNBC's coverage of Hillary Duff's performance in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade (as one commentator to another site mentioned).

As a comparative, Mr. Madsen says:

...at 5:20 AM Baghdad time. Bush was on the ground for two and a half hours, his plane departing Baghdad at around 7:50 AM.

and further in his article:

to eat Thanksgiving dinner between 6:00 and 7:30 A.M.

Source is the same "fire' you used:
Wayne Madsen: Wag the Turkey - Surprise Thanksgiving Dinner at 6 AM?

seekerof

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

as posted by enomus
i don't think there is any...i think it's just an excuse to blow off the original article...and a sad excuse at that.

The article presented initially was blown period. Mr. Madsen's "investigative journalism" skills are questioned and to me, found wanting. Let's see, again, to me, the intial article asserts those "investigative journalist" skills and tactics of those famed "informed sources," which then, upon further checking of Mr. Madsen, revealed that his dubious "investigative Journalism" skills are in serious need of honing with the "timetelling" fiasco. You see, I don't necessarily swallow what an article says and I diffently found this article along the lines of many like topic articles dealing with "rigged elections", etc.....it reeked of doubt.

seekerof

[edit on 26-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
so a mistake with a timezone negates the mans credibility and resume, got ya!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

ChiefKujo

okay. i was rushed. sorry.
i still haven't found an exact time published anywhere, but from this post, i see now that it says pacific standard time. i don't know the difference in time zones, but i'm going to assume around 12 hours, which would put bush having dinner at, well, DINNERTIME!

i guess we just can't believe anything wayne madsen says then(please realise i'm being sarcastic).

turkey.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
well 5,000,000 votes is a lot to rig.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by ItWasntMe]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join