It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penguins are smrt!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.break.com...

I dunno, just thought I'd share this. There is one Penguin here who has is sussed out. He says "Im going in guys!" and he makes it.

Whod think a rope and some flightless birds could be so .. inane..

edit on 22-3-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's a cute video but after a while mean
Whoevers taping it should have lifted the rope up eventually I mean, look at how short their legs are in proportion to the rest of their body, they can't help it, and I don't know if they can bend over in a way to get under the rope either. Poor babies :[ this was probably the least highlighted moment of their day

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'd never have thought that anything that wore a suit all the time was intelligent.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

unb3k44n7

It's a cute video but after a while mean
Whoevers taping it should have lifted the rope up eventually I mean, look at how short their legs are in proportion to the rest of their body, they can't help it, and I don't know if they can bend over in a way to get under the rope either. Poor babies :[ this was probably the least highlighted moment of their day

I've never heard someone say "poor babies" about 'guines before.

Ahh you made me smile

More than the video !! Thank you for that!!!

Ahh if they'd lifted the rope, it would have been an onslaught of penguins running for the .. whatever it was they were desperate to get to. Insanity. Can you imagine. I mean, you saw the one who was successful right? He was calling for war !!!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

rickymouse
I'd never have thought that anything that wore a suit all the time was intelligent.

We'll stick to track suit pants and a white t-shrt, but they do exist, believe me.

wait, do they? oO

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sn0rch

I mean, you saw the one who was successful right?

He made it because there was more surface area on the bottom of his feet compared to the other penguins. That increased his chances of stepping 'on' the rope instead of getting snagged. Also, he was predisposed in the position where the rope was slightly lower to ground compared to the rest of the ropes length, if you happen to notice (you can see a small knot in part of the rope to measure that).
I'm not sure how well penguins can gauge depth perception.
edit on 3/22/2014 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

you malign the staunchness of the good penguin sir.

This is an atrocity.

O.o Beware, us birds, of or not of the feather, are on to you.

(naww he was just lucky I rekon lol)

join