It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Egypt to Israel in symbols

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Well the issue of the meaning of Cain is unsettled, both Smith, and Spear are listed in multiple sources. Smiths make spears so maybe there's a link there. I do find it interesting that the spear in question is made of Nechoseth (bronze).

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

I do find it interesting that the spear in question is made of Nechoseth (bronze).

Nechoseth, Nachuwshah and Nachash (serpent) basically share much the same etymology. Nachushtan was the name of the copper-serpent.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yes thats what I was getting at. Bronze is a symbol of the outer court. It is the realm of death, or the sea. The inner court is the earth, and silver represents it, as there is a conflagration between Earth/Moon. The holy of Holies is gold, and is the heavens.
edit on 24 4 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

It's quite interesting that bronze is an alloy of copper and (c. 9-10%) tin. Copper is symbolic of the Sun (like gold) while tin (and silver) are elements connected to the Moon. So it's like a marriage of opposites in a way. There are many ways to make bronze, as is shown in the "12th-century English Gloucester Candlestick [...] containing a mixture of copper, zinc, tin, lead, nickel, iron, antimony, arsenic with an unusually large amount of silver – between 22.5% in the base and 5.76% in the pan below the candle. " Source
edit on 28-4-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: opposites

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

NIce

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

NIce

Too bad this thread faded. Some might say it's due to accepting one line approaches. Our hero's prosthesis are made of bronze, his eye can see through walls. King!
edit on 9-5-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: K

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Waaaaaay back in the OP, the reason for placing this thread in the 'Conspiracy' section I spoke of the Deutreronomistic purge. I may have mentioned Margaret Barker also. This is from a paper about First Temple Symbolism in the gospel of John, specifically 'who were the jews in John?'
There is always this contrast in the New Testament between the 2 kingdoms, and this is not any anti-semitism, for they aren't speaking of "the jews" as a bloodline, but as a "religious people".

The monotheism that we now assume as the religion of Israel was in fact a development introduced and imposed by the Deuteronomists as part of Josiah’s purges. Theologically scandalous texts were changed – we know of a group of temple scribes whose role was to remove blasphemies from the sacred writings - and so they altered the ancient Song of Moses, which described how God Most High allocated the nations according to the number of the sons of God and gave Jacob to Yahweh. The Masoretic text says God Most High allocated the nations according to the number of the sons of Israel - which makes no sense, but hid a theologically scandalous reading (Deut.32.8). The Qumran text has the original ‘sons of God’ and the Lxx calls them ‘angels of God’. This ancient poem about the sons of God whose second part described how the Lord became King (Deut.33.5), was attached to the end of Deuteronomy because this was the setting for Deuteronomy, this is what Deuteronomy replaced. Moses brought the law from the presence of God, instead of the Davidic king, the LORD.

The third example of first temple practice that has been obscured is where a non-Deuteronomist describes the enthronement of Solomon (1 Chron.29.20-23). Here, it is the inaccurate English translators who perpetuate the work of the Deuteronomists and give a false impression of this kingship ritual. The AV is accurate and has: ‘All the congregation... bowed their heads and worshipped the LORD and the king’; but the RSV has ‘[They] worshipped the LORD and did obeisance to the king’. The RSV translation has two beings and two verbs, but the Hebrew has one verb – they worshipped – and then just one being: ‘the-LORD-and-the-king’. The LORD and the king were one. As if to emphasise the point, we are then told that Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king; in other words, he was the human presence of the LORD. The same usage is found in Revelation, for example in the final scene where the faithful all stand in the holy of holies: ‘The throne of God and of the Lamb shall be [there], and his servants shall worship him’ (Rev.22.4-3). It was one throne on which there was one being who was both divine and human. So too John’s Jesus declared ‘I and the Father are one [thing] (John 10.30).

edit on 17 5 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
here's a pair underwater. that's seaweed in the picture. in the distance is an underwater pyramid

The plant kindof reminds me of two kinds of plants. The first is 'Red Acacia' or 'Vachellia Seyal' which was used to make the Ark of Covenant:

And the other is 'Mimosa Pudica' or 'Touch-Me-Not':

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
maybe copper is symbolic of mars (the planet), gold of the sun and silver of the moon. but what of venus or the earth. lapis for the earth perhaps? things that make you go hmm, hmm, hmmm.

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
any egyptian or akkadian or biblical names ending with - IAH is referencing YAH. yah is yahweh. HOWEVER, the I AM THAT I AM phrase H-AYAH ASHER H-AYAH, is further rooted in (semitic prefix H) AYAH, who is EA who is ENKI (sumerian god of creation).

for example, Ahmose I (Egyptian: Jˁḥ ms(j.w), sometimes written Amosis I, "Amenes" and "Aahmes" and meaning Born of Iah

that reads born of IAH or born of YAH, which is to say, born of EA, who is Enki. now why would ahmose have a name that says he was born of YAH? isn't YAHWEH a tribal god of israelites? this is where things get very tangled up. so let's untangle them

in ancient sumer there were 3 major male gods and one major female goddess. 1 of those gods was EN.LIL. he is actually the moon god and god of the planet Earth. Enki also known as Ea (Ayah/yah/iah), on the other hand, is not the moon god, rather he is the god of creation, of water, of the clay of creation. in parts of the old testament, Enki and Enlil are depicted as the same god, so this caused references to Enki's name of Ea (Ayah/yah/iah), to be attributed to the moon god, Enlil.

how does that end up in the egyptian lexicon? well ham, a son of noah, who was a kemite, took the pre-flood mesopotamian information back to egypt with him following the flood. suddenly IAH was the moon god. but IAH is not the moon god, Enlil is.

edit on 12-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

maybe copper is symbolic of mars (the planet), gold of the sun and silver of the moon. but what of venus or the earth. lapis for the earth perhaps? things that make you go hmm, hmm, hmmm.

In Rosicrucian Alchemy the following astrological stars and metals share the same symbols:

Sol - Gold - Sun
Argentum - Silver - Moon
Argentum Vivum - Quicksilver - Mercury
Cuprum - Copper - Venus
Ferrum - Iron - Mars
Stannum - Tin - Jupiter
Plumbum - Lead - Saturn

Source: Alchemist's Handbook ISBN 0-87728-655-8

ETA: For the corresponding symbols, see en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ETA

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The below pic is from en.wikipedia.org...

Caption: "A table of alchemical symbols from Basil Valentine's The Last Will and Testament, 1670"

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Getting back to the OP, the transition of Symbols from Egypt to Israel, focused around Hat-Hor, the House of Horus, or the House of the Sun. These being archetypes for Jesus the Sun of God, as the crown or Prince of the Body aka the tabernacle/temple of God)

We have the prototype of the Tabernacle of Israel in the Qodesh Stele (Qodesh is Hathor, Qodesh is also the word used for Holy, as in the Holy of Holies of the Tabernacle)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bf53301279.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a very similar configuration

Portable Thrones

Amon-Re, King of the Gods, honored in New Kingdom times (Late Bronze Age, 1580-1220 BCE) as the god who helped Egypt conquer Syria-Palestine, in a Portable Throne, from two metal plaques ca. the 6th century BCE, with chest-like shape (like the Ark of the Covenant's chest-like shape), with a striding Sphinx (Hebrew: Cherub) on either side of the throne arms, striding Lions are below the Sphinxes. The god may be standing or sitting within the chest-like throne, it is difficult to say which. An Egyptian goddess enfolds Amon-Re within her outstretched wings. Amon-Re also appears standing as the God Min, "Lord of the East," with flail in his raised right hand.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bi53a03740.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The erect fallos steals the show like an unknown lady in a red dress in your wedding. What ever stands up, stands out I guess, but I have often wondered:

When depicting falli or a fallos in art or else, it is normally only the penetrating or protruding part that is shown, as if the scrotum is somewhat too much of a distraction and edited out. That image in your post above is a prime example.

While the vagina or uterus became cathedrals and domes with all kinds of extensions and elaborations, the penis was reduced to concept and principle like monoliths, elevated pyramids such; bautas, the steeple or a belltower. The latter two actually two of very few examples of the opposite, because the male productive glands-- the bells can hardly be anything other than testicles. On the other hand, pay notice how they are placed at sky's end of the tower, the steeple doesn't extend from the dome, but the vibration from the bells enters the dome from above. And that's the reason I still love the damn LORD, noone builds better houses.

A distraction as usual, but I had to write it somewhere

edit on 20-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: good vibrations

edit on 20-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: line break

edit on 20-6-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: minus pyramids

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Bells balls Baals

Very interesting view of the placement of the Baal tower compared to the dome.

Very few Christians understand the history of their church architecture. Those pointed arch doorways that are so prominent in churches are so overtly sexual it's hilarious. All those prudes have no clue they are walking into a vagina and they are being called to service by the sweet sound of the sungods testes.

No disrespect to my Christian brethren.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Like I said erlier, I trace the etymology of words like bull and bell to Ba'al or Beel or Bel. You see similar likeness between hebrew words for cast bronze, like bells and the serpent, there is even the copper serpent. The links are however obvious somewhat superficial and indirect, and I'll doubt the official etymology would even touch the subject much.

The implications of Christians understanding how they worship in a womb with giant cast diabolic balls above at God's end of their church fallos is just too much, it just doesn't eh ring through. Quite fun though. Above the entrance of 'Oslo Domkirke' for instance there is a small window with seemingly no practical function other than what it obviously resembles, the opening of the vagina, and the window works as some kind of naive representation of the Bride's intact hymen displaying their chastity and fragility. The basic structure of most churches and domes are mostly symbols for- or they resemble a highly sexual union between the King of Kings above and the Kyriakos Ecclesia below.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I did a lot of research on the subject but still have much to learn. Seems that if you learn something, it necessitates learning more.

Ra is the sun god. Some called Jesus the Amun back in the day, the protector of the needy. Amun Ra was the sun god.

In Hebrew, Raha is shepherd. Ra meaning Sacred fire or flame , also tied to a ritual. The Ra oversees us from on top of the hill which is Fa or Pha. Think of father.

Now the sun and water work together to form this world as we know it, the fire and the water are always working together here, both are just as important. The tranquil water or calm spirit seems to be referred to as Na. Now this referres to the calm sea, the rough sea destroys things. Nu is of the abiss, possibly meaning a wild sea that destroys thing in Chaos.

So Jesus chose the calming effect of water to accentuate, to balance the Ra. Rana may mean the sunset over the calm water, something that would be pleasing to the eye.

Look at the god Sia en.wikipedia.org... I think they have interpreted this god picture wrongly. It looks more like the statue of the thinker than a bird. Other cultures have different names to this figure, but a similar figure that I feel is not a bird god, it is a god of wisdom, a person deep in thought like the thinker was. Of course, Christians came along and said the pagans were worshiping birds and we have looked at this symbol as a bird when in fact it depicts a wise person thinking.
edit on 21-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Welcome aboard rickymouse. And very interesting contribution to the thread. A lot of ah sounds.

Ba, Ka, Ra, Pha, Sa

I mean it makes sense its a basic combination of consonant and vowel, but I'm always interested in these sets.

Ra as shepherd also would correspond to "the Lord is my shepherd" as we've seen the connections between the Sun/Son and Lord.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Breaking language into syllables can quickly become a daring quest for sanity and you may never have a normal day again. Depending on the lexicon you develop, it can become a minefield of epic proportions. A single breath or the distant sound of some machine, can turn into stuff like intrusive thoughts and ocd's and basically ruin your day or turn the most common and trivial of things into a bloody nightmare.

To stay on top of it takes a strong mind and years of commitment, and a sound and right lexicon, and gathering syllables to words without talking nonsense is quite the mental challenge when you assign your own lexical entries for every sound around. Thing is that the magic of language involves your whole body and your spirit and soul as well, simple sounds could translate into cognitive or behavioral patterns or trigger kinestetic actions and you can develop ticks and lose your senses completely.

However, some (often) quickly make sense of it and easily and intuitively communicate on several levels at once, while others simply don't. It's like you have to learn to speak, read and write again, and stuff like time and space become somewhat ridiculous actually. That said, if you learn to master it, nothing will be in your way and you can live like the count of Montecristo or have breakfast at the end of the universe and make astral journeys and experience lucid dreaming and everything you do becomes magic. But like I said it's a minefield of potentially epic proportions and it can ruin your life completely. All I can say is good luck.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

We are talking of a primordial language here. Natural sounds humans make based on genetic knowledge. Long ago they babbled the language, Ba meaning something like "makes no sense" I studied these after listening to my babies babbling. They often make the same sounds. Ma means provider of warmth and nutrition sort of, the idea of waiting for the baby to identify the mother with ma is what woman want.

Pha means hill or mountain. Pharaohs built big hills. It also means temples. Ka has something to do with communication. Call me. It is also linked with communication to the gods.

People have spent their whole lives researching these links, I researched their research for about a month or two and once in a while hear something and research it. A possible new sound.

If you listen to a crow or other birds, you start to recognize patterns and sounds. Primordial languages. Now the primordial sounds kind of let us communicate with others of a different culture a bit if we understand it. But each culture has evolved and specified these sounds to certain things, sometimes completely changing the meaning to be unrecognizable to others. The only thing water has in relation to na now is a tie to natrium. a component of salt water. Nature has a na in it and nature cannot survive without water. There is also a Na and a NA form of this, which may be important as there is a different meaning.

Humans have a primordial language, we just can't comprehend it exists and the ones who control us do not want us to be able to comprehend this. They use this knowledge designing speeches to get us to follow them. I may be a sheep, but I do know what the goats are using to control us. Look at the word follow...Pha-low, the association of a sacred hill or temple.

edit on 22-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join