It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Says Development of New Nuclear Systems Under Way in Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Couldn't find information on that subject in the forum ... if this has alrweady been here ... then, mods, just delete it.

Putin Says Development of New Nuclear Systems Under Way in Russia
(Created: 17.11.2004)

Russia is working on new nuclear missile systems which would be unique to Russia in order to protect itself against future security challenges, the Reuters news agency quoted President Vladimir Putin as saying on Wednesday.

www.mosnews.com...

And they said the cold war was over ....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
They got too be breaking some type of treaty their arn't they? I thought back in the early 90's the states and russia signed somthing to start disarming them and not makeing more.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disposible Hero
They got too be breaking some type of treaty their arn't they? I thought back in the early 90's the states and russia signed somthing to start disarming them and not makeing more.

i think that was to stop the US and Russia arming nukes at eachother, but im not sure. Anyways, looks like Motherland Russia is arming herself again...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm not condoning Russia making more nukes, but the US pulled out of the ABM Treaty so when it comes to breaking treaties it's not like Russia is the only one here.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I wonder if they will be finished by 2015

new topics

top topics

join