It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
everything in the universe is ruled by numbers including life itself. Everything is based on relationships between numbers from the infinitesimally small to the incalculably large. They are reflection of the same equations. So is it with text. What is the relation between text and numbers and what on earth does it have to do with conspiracies? Well The truth is God has conspired to make us look stupid and anything that he plans to do he succeeds in. Letters can be substituted for numbers and this substitution is called a code. For example attribute the value one to the letter A and twenty six to the letter Z. Then you have a code that can be calculated in numbers and then returned to letters as desired. Here is an interesting possibility. There is a whole chapter in the bible called numbers and it just so happens that the Hebrew alphabet assigns a numerical value to each letter of the alphabet.

Have you heard the expression let him who can calculate count the number of the beast. This could not be done until the computer age which happens to be the times we are in right now. What is commonly called the end times. Now what is the connection with stupidity? Well stupid is as stupid does. Remember the conspiracy? If God has decided to make you look stupid he will succeed. There is a whole group of people in the bible belt of Amerrica who have made a book full of contradictions their idol. In other words their God. They call it the word of God and they live and swear by it. Would you live and swear by a book that is not the absolute truth or the immutable word of God? Of course not. So first the bible is not stupid and I will defend that truth to my death.

Then maybe some person's interpretation is stupid or stupidly translated. Hmmm! remember the conspiracy? If God has willed to make you look stupid he will certainly succeed. He has chosen the silly things of this world to confound the wise. How will the wise repent of what they do not feel guilty about? Yet the only sign that a wicked generation shall see is the sign of Jonah. Repentance and that means everybody, the believer and the unbeliever both everybody will repent. The forbidden fruit was the fruit that enables you to discern good from evil but we know that it was Satan that tempted us. Tempted us to what? To taste the forbidden fruit. How does the Christian tell good from evil? With the bible. But the bible is not evil nor is it stupid. Not if God wanted it to be so then it would be both those things. Let me illustrate how it is stupid. Genesis says that Adam and Eve are the first human beings then Cain went to a foreign land to find a bride. That is at least a contradiction if not an all out lie. Most Christians believe that the world is six thousand years old but I have seen living trees that were older than that.

Call it stupid faith and enjoy your stupidity if it makes you feel comfortable but verily I say onto you you shall be baptized with fire which is truth and when I am finished calling down fire from heaven and pissing on your bibles it will be ready for the fire. It shall no longer be read in churches nor paraded in court for every body to swear by. What makes it evil even if it does make us stupid. Well what is the work of the devil? To accuse the brethren before the lord day and night. You accuse those who do not worship the same book of every sin in the world. You do evil. If a man hears a lie and repeats a lie he becomes a liar. If a man is a lover of lies he will not love the truth. Now as the surface of the matrix it is both stupid and evil but the codes hidden in it are the hidden truth that God has conspired to reveal to you in these end times. I will let you ponder and take your breath before the second round.
edit on 19-3-2014 by allthings2allmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by allthings2allmen

use paragraphs, please.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by floppynoodleson666

indeed :-)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think i found the secret of god..

1 + 2 =3 OMG this is... mindblowing
since its 3 numbers we use 3 threes - 333. 3+2+1 =6 wich means 666. . . . . .... God was right.. we are so easilly able to calculate the number of the beast.. I think it will be better to go back in the dark ages and stop being inteligent.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Is that better? I write in automatic writing. Like a continuous flow. The bible was written that way without punctuations and no paragraphs. The reason why is that it is a mathematical matrix. I just went back and divided it up for you. When I first started writing I could not stop until I had finished the message. But with your friendly request how could I refuse. I need to post a scientific paper about the mathematical integrity of the codes before I go on. My scribe lives in America and I need his assistance for that. Next installment coming soon. I could post some appetizers before desecrating the bible.

More Amazing Bible BULL# from the Book of Exodus ...
Lead [-]

2 hours ago
Reply Quote More
My Recent Posts
Message Me
Connection
Blocking
Invite
Ignore User's Posts
TAGS : None

* The Israelites come to Mt Sinai.

* Moses goes up the mountain for 40 days and 40 nights without eating or drinking anything in that entire time period, and leaves his brother Aaron in charge.
Fact: No human can survive without food or water for 40 days.

* The people demand that a Golden Calf be created for them to worship.

* Exodus 32:2-6, Aaron of all people, hastily fashioned the "Golden Calf" and built an Altar for it.
Note that Aaron builds an Altar for the Golden Calf so it could be worshiped "properly" -- by offering "sacrifice" to it!

* Moses comes down from Mt Sinai and sees the people worshiping a Golden Calf. Has a hissy fit and breaks the Commandments.
Question: How can an 80 year old man carry two great blocks of solid stone all the way down a huge mountain all by himself? Why does he break the Commandments if they were given by GOD Himself? Wouldn't you cherish what GOD Himself gave you in person?

* Moses is angry that the people worshiped a Golden Calf and tells them they have sinned against God.
Wait a minute! The people haven't made their Covenant with GOD yet. They didn't know they weren't allowed to worship Idols because Moses hadn't brought them the Commandments yet! So how can they be Sinners? Paul says in Romans 5:13 that without the Law there is NO imputation of Sin ... so how could these people have Sinned without the Law?

* Exodus 32:20 says Moses took the Golden Calf, grinded it into Powder, put it into water and made all the people who worshiped the Calf drink it. All EXCEPT his brother Aaron of course!

* Deuteronomy 9: 21 says Moses took the Golden Calf, grinded into Powder and threw it's dust into the brook that descended from the mountain.
So here we have two contradictory accounts.

* Exodus 32:27-29, Moses commands that the Israelites KILL everyone who worshiped the Calf, even if they are your father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter.
Why are these people being killed for worshiping an Idol BEFORE the Commandment NOT to worship an Idol was given?
Interestingly, Aaron who created the Golden Calf to be worshiped in the first place, is once again spared!

* Exodus 32:35, GOD sends a great Plague and strikes down ALL the people who worshiped the Golden Calf - all EXCEPT Aaron of course!
Wait a minute! Weren't the people who worshiped the Golden Calf already KILLED in the preceding verses? Yes they were!
Why are they being killed twice?

* Moses goes up the mountain again and GOD shows him His backside or "ass."

* Moses writes down a whole bunch of idiotic Commandments and makes his brother Aaron a HIGH PRIEST.
Wow, talk about Nepotism! It was a very clever move though. Installing your relatives in positions of Power increases your own Power base and ensures that you remain in Power also.

* Israel wanders in the wildnerness for 40 years even though they can see the "Promised Land" before them.
Question: What was keeping them from entering into the "Promised Land?" Was there an invisible wall there so that they could not enter? By the way, the title "Promised Land" is a Joke! It should be called "STOLEN Land" because that's what it was. Land the Israelites STOLE from the people living there.

And after all this, why was Aaron spared all punishment when the other people were NOT? Everyone who worshiped the Golden Calf had to DIE but Aaron who created it didn't??? Why not? He is more responsible than anyone else!

But instead of being punished, Aaron is promoted to "High Priest" by his BROTHER Moses! Did you hear that?
An IDOL maker who leads thousands of people astray, by giving them the means and the ability to worship a Golden Calf, which leading them all into DEATH - not only escapes all punishment but becomes the HIGH PRIEST of GOD??? WHAT A JOKE!

Just more amazing BULL# from the "infallible" Bible ...

Now here is an interesting question. If we worship the law as if was God have we not made an idol out of the law? The beast is the non spiritual human that has lost his connection with the spirit of God in him. He makes up for it with religions to appear to be spiritual in public but in private they bare carnal as a beast. Anything that places God outside of yourself is idolatry. Oh my God!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Most Christians believe that the world is six thousand years old but I have seen living trees that were older than that.

Actually, few Christians believe that the world is six thousand years old.

As for the rest, why have 32 flavours when you can't get vanilla right? Try understanding the basic Christian landscape before delving into deeper subjects.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

everything in the universe is ruled by numbers including life itself.

Numbers rule nothing but more numbers. Number were once notches in bone or marks in sand. They have no governance over anything in the universe.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sounds like someone is a philosopher.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Numbers are very useful but they don't mean anything of themselves.

Ok I uploaded the .pdf file to my Yahoo small business webhosting service because it's way to big to post here.

etsor71.com...

----------------

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Philosopher yes but not a mathematician. Voltaire said God is a comedian but everybody is to afraid to laugh. There is only one flavor of salvation and that is unconditional by imputation. All our sins were imputed onto him and he paid the price. What the priests don't tell you is that all his righteousness was imputed onto us. So that when God looks down upon us all he can see is his son. No need to believe, no need to confess, no need to accept. Unconditional and not avoidable. Universal salvation. Cute dog.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here is the Elijah matrix. Notice how it is a matrix and totally interconnected with each sentence.

------------------------

Here's the link to the site where you can see what the whole thing says.
Way too big to put on the thread

exodus-codes.com...

------------------------
##snipped##
------------------------
Toodles!
edit on 19-3-2014 by PhilWhaley71 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 22 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Have you ever played those games about finding hidden words in a matrix of letters that makes no sense. The letters of the words are hidden in many different directions and the what sets them out is the equidistance between the letter of the word. My Friend Philip found a program that searches for these words. The matrix is the old testament which originally had no punctuation and no paragraphs. I was a scroll that was read like a monotone text as you unrolled the text. I had a friend in Mexico who showed me the rituals where they tie a box on their foreheads and one on their hand. This is the mark of the beast spoken of in the bible. in the hand and on the forehead. Anyway the fascinating thing about this matrix is that it actually tells a story. This is the surface story it is full of inconsistencies and contradictions but that is not the important part. The important part is what is hidden from the beast in the numbers that these letters represent. You can imagine what kind of genius it would take to tell a story on the surface and hide a mathematical code inside so complex that it could only be counted some four thousand years latter when computer allow this process. The above codes are the most prolific subject of codes in the whole matrix namely the Elijah codes. Elijah returns as God the father. Even so come near Elijah is the hidden code about God emerging from the sea of humanity as not only the father of man but the son of man as well. The beginning and the end. So it is God himself that has conspired to make us look ignorant and confound us so that no man can tell you I knew about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
etsor71.com...
etsor71.com...
etsor71.com...

A few code samples

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

allthings2allmen
Well The truth is God has conspired to make us look stupid

Stupid definition:

1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.

Therefore you believe the Creator of this rock you sit on, conspires to make human beings appear to "lack an ordinary quickness of mind?"

Anyone who desires to make someone look ignorant or foolish would normally do so for one of two reasons.

1. They are worried some person would be a danger to unsuspecting people, and care enough about strangers to feel a need to protect them, and want to show this person / persons for what they really are, and that is an ignorant and foolish person.... who is dangerous to others.

2. They have a need to lift themselves up, ie: they are insecure about their own intelligence and having everyone else be below them makes them appear more intelligent.

We can rule out number 2 very easily, because that being who created all things is not be capable of being insecure of its own intelligence when its own intelligence speaks for itself through its creation.

That really just leaves us with number 1. God is worried that some person or persons within the human race is a danger to others and cares enough about the unsuspecting to oust them for who they really are; An ignorant and foolish person... who is dangerous.

Do you believe God is wanting to make you look stupid?

You can imagine what kind of genius it would take to tell a story on the surface and hide a mathematical code inside so complex that it could only be counted some four thousand years latter when computer allow this process.

Well, anyone can apparently do this as it seems not to be unique to the bible. This has been shown with "War and Peace" and "Moby Dick" as well as proven by mathematicians the world over as able to be done to any large body of words; basically, your theory of bible codes is bunk, and was debunked going on near 20 years ago multiple times by multiple scholars.

One reason that Bible Codes have gone out of fashion is that mathematicians and statisticians have thoroughly, completely and convincingly disproved them. For example, Barry Simon of the Caltech mathematics department has shown that any sufficiently large text will have similar letter patterns in it. Famously, the same algorithms used in the Bible Codes yielded similarly “prophetic” results when used on Hebrew translations of “War and Peace.”

Indeed, when, in 1997, popular author Michael Drosnin (who wrote a book on the subject) challenged critics to find the same “prophecy” regarding the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin in “Moby Dick” as Bible Codes folks had found in the Bible, Australian computer scientist Brendan McKay did just that, and for good measure he found letter arrangements predicting the assassinations of Trotsky, Gandhi and Martin Luther King, Jr.

In other words, the Bible Codes are bunk.

Source: Bible Codes a Lie That Won’t Die

You said:

I could post some appetizers before desecrating the bible.

Desecrate definition:

treat (a sacred place or thing) with violent disrespect; violate.

Therefore you believe the bible is a sacred thing and the desire of your heart is to treat it with violent disrespect. Yes, we are seeing a pattern emerge here....

From the article:

Well, it’s a good thing the Bible Codes are nonsense, because that reactionary theology is the same toxic brew that has brought us fundamentalism, crusades and jihads. What the Bible Codes hawkers are teaching is not just pseudoscience, but also fanaticism. Bible Codes a Lie That Won’t Die

I agree with the article, what you are attempting to teach is fanaticism, based on a lie. Yes, I agree with you when you said God wanted to make some people appear stupid [apparently not all since God's co-conspirators were the humans who wrote the bible]... anyone who teaches fanaticism is a danger to the unsuspecting, and should be confronted for what they really are.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Desecrate definition:

treat (a sacred place or thing) with violent disrespect; violate.

Therefore you believe the bible is a sacred thing and the desire of your heart is to treat it with violent disrespect. Yes, we are seeing a pattern emerge here....

From the article:

Well, it’s a good thing the Bible Codes are nonsense, because that reactionary theology is the same toxic brew that has brought us fundamentalism, crusades and jihads. What the Bible Codes hawkers are teaching is not just pseudoscience, but also fanaticism. Bible Codes a Lie That Won’t Die

I agree with the article, what you are attempting to teach is fanaticism, based on a lie. Yes, I agree with you when you said God wanted to make some people appear stupid [apparently not all since God's co-conspirators were the humans who wrote the bible]... anyone who teaches fanaticism is a danger to the unsuspecting, and should be confronted for what they really are.

Yes we ARE seeing a pattern emerge here.
Luckily he speaks about himself so much that to speak of him in his own threads is just "entering a door that he opened himself".

As I suspect you already know this sort of contradiction is one of his go-to templates. Calls something worthless, then talks about how greatly important it is, and finally how he will destroy it. Those that disagree are doomed and sometimes meet untimely deaths. A template that is repeated over and over again.

As demonstrated in this thread as well as his others (and all those threads he posted off topic things all about himself and his importance),
HE has the answers. HE is a "prophet" to be listened to, HE has wondrous powers. It's the Elijah Story.

****I agree with you and the article, The "bible codes" are nonsense and there is a definite attempt to teach fanaticism, create a "cult" of which HE is central, all based on lies and snake-oil salesman tactics.

'Codes", as already stated can be found in the Autobiography of Mark Twain to the Collected works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, etc.
Those "codes" are also nonsense.

A "bible code" means as much as the cliche million monkeys all typing 24 hours a day will create a masterpiece.
Looking for something hard enough, convinced already that you will find it is finding nonsense and something without any true meaning.

Given a large amount of data, a forced, artificial and meaningless "code" can be found in anything.

As in the Nostradamus thread, Elijah said HE cracked the codes --"child's play"-- and guess what? Big surprise, they were all about Elijah.****

The motto to "deny ignorance" seems gone off the rails in the OPs but not the responders.
In that I find hope and pride in ATS that a "promoted ignorance" is seen as it is.
edit on 3/21/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Just more amazing BULL# from the "infallible" Bible ...

Now here is an interesting question. If we worship the law as if was God have we not made an idol out of the law? The beast is the non spiritual human that has lost his connection with the spirit of God in him. He makes up for it with religions to appear to be spiritual in public but in private they bare carnal as a beast. Anything that places God outside of yourself is idolatry. Oh my God!

You constantly show your disdain for the bible, yet you have used quotes from it to support your arguments many times.

You have named yourself and your "scribe" Elijah and Enoch -- biblical figures.

You just mentioned man making an idol out of biblical law, have called the bible a "paper idol" in the past, have said nothing made by man is "sacred" then you talk about going about "desecrating" them...

All while glorifying yourself, bragging about miracles, saying prophecies are about you, making veiled threats to those who disagree or don't believe you about death and damnation (thought you said Everyone was "saved" whether they believed in Jesus or not)---

But you still talk ill of creating idols. What are you trying to do with yourself, then??
edit on 3/21/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
;.................................

The motto to "deny ignorance" seems gone off the rails in the OPs but not the responders.
In that I find hope and pride in ATS that a "promoted ignorance" is seen as it is.

Yes .I agree .It is very unfortunate some have discredited truth with their personal agenda of inflated sense of self worth.

The fact is the there are very legitimate math equations in the scripture that can be found in no other context.The "math of the scripture is not prophecy's or predictions they are equations of truth.For instance.

The most significant words are names.Names are the essence of EVERYTHING.They are the "nature and character" of the thing named.That is why so much emphasis is put on them.Not that they have "mystical" powers.Saying the name "Jesus" has no power at all(especially sense Jesus is not a name at all and has no meaning it is only a transliteration of a name..the Hebrew name Yahoshua from the Greek translation Iesous and the transliteration of the Latin Isous.

The most significant name of all of the scriptures is the name of "the creator God".The word God is not a name…it is a title extrapolation from the "real" names of the creator God which are infinite because that is "the creator Gods" nature…infinite….When Moses asked the creator God his name that was the scriptures way of "referencing" how significant this"naming" is.The creator God said his name was….

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה, ʾehyeh ʾašer ʾehyeh

...which the closest literal translation is "I will be what I will be".This was turned into the Tetragrammaton(which means 4 letter word) YHWH(transliteration into english letters) sometimes called the "I Am"..Yahweh or eventually the transliteration Jehovah then ...Lord... God...etc etc..

This "name" was so significant to the Israelites that it was the death penalty to even say it.(that was their rule not the creator God).The naming in the scripture started with Adam which comes from adamah which means red clay or soil.So after Adam was ...blah blah blah... until Noah..then Noah did his thing then Abram who was renamed Abraham which means the father of many nations.Abraham had a son named Isaac. Later Isaac has two sons(twins) Jacob and Esau. Jacob(who become Israel which means struggles with Yahweh) has 12 sons which are the 12 sons of Israel.

Gematria is letters of a language that are also numbers.Hebrew gematria started about 300 BCE.That is where the significance of names "meanings" as "signs" of the TRUTH of math starts.Through gematria each of the sons(patriarchs) has a number.Their names were not rendered according to gematria since they were born almost 2,000 years before Hebrew gematria.These names were so significant the priest of Israel wore a "vest" (called an ephod)with 12 stones on it each representing a son of Israel.They were in the order of the birth.From the priests POV from the top left to bottom right here are the names and order.
3-2-1
6-5-4
9-8-7
12-11-10

Judah,Simeon,Reuben
Gad,Naphtali,Dan
Zebulun,Issachar,Asher
Ephraim,Manasseh,Benjamin

There are 2 modifications to the original son list.Levi was the 3rd born.His tribe became the priest tribe(Moses and Aaron were of) so his stone was not placed on the priest vest.Joseph was the 11th born and gave his birthright to his 2 sons Manasseh and Ephraim.So Levi and Joseph are replaced by Manasseh and Ephraim.

Heres is the math.The 4th(bottom) row of names is
Ephraim+Manasseh+Benjamin=names 12-11-10
331+395+162=888

The 3rd row of names plus "1" on the 2nd row is:
Zebulun+Issachar+Asher+Dan=names 7-8-9-4
95+830+501+54=1480

The remaining names are:
3-2-1
6-5
Judah-+Simeon+Reuben
Gad+Naphtali
30+466+259+7+570=1332

Those are significant and clearly stated numbers.All 12 sum=3700
which is a multiple of the significant number 37(37x1,000)

All three of the group of names numbers are also multiple of 37
888=37x24
1480=37x40
1332=37x36

The even number names=1850
The odd numbered names=1850
1850+1850=3700

In Greek gematria (called isopsephia) Jesus is Iesous and christ is christos
Iesous=888
christos=1480
888+1480=2368

That is the sum of the bottom 2 rows plus one.
2368=Iesous christos(Jesus christ)
The remainder 1332 is a multiple of the supposedly nefarious number 666
1332÷2=666

The name of the creator God given to Moses was
543=אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה,

Moses=345

543+345=888

This has NOTHING to do with Bible codes or ELS.These are clear very easily discovered math sums.This is only scratching the surface of how just these name numbers alone tie to many truths of math...the "Truth" language.

edit on 21-3-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Most Christians believe the world is only 6,000 years old? I had no idea that's what I believed. I always though I believed it was much, much older than that. I am so glad you are here to tell me what I really believe.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

All of his contradictions are due to the fact he is not simply espousing a belief, he is attempting to form a cult.

His writing style is not intended to convey an idea, its intended to put people into a meditative state. Mind-numbing, not ideas.

His word is absolute, everything revolves around him and he claims some kind of messianic endowment from God, classic cult leader symptoms. He doesn't he handle anyone questioning his motives well at all, he results to intimidation rather than discussion, this is another classic sign of a cult leader.

Putting people down is also another classic sign of a cult leader, tear the recruit down in order to build them back up as a member of your cult... targeting those individuals who have serious self esteem issues.

Persecution is also a means to recruit, people with self esteem issues are more likely to come to the side of someone who they see as being persecuted. Persecution is sought after, rather than avoided. I am sure this is why he came here of all places, perfect place to find both persecution and those who have self esteem issues all in one place..

Everything he does is classic, he tries to tone it down because he is just starting to reach out and truly recruit for the first time or just because in the beginning for recruitment it must seem palatable... but whatever you wish to call it, he is a Charles Manson wanna be...

edit on 22-3-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

The two lines you quoted from me were more about Elijah trying to gain disciples on ATS more than the "Bible code".

I meant what I said about the code and included it to keep the post on topic, but the bit you quoted was not about that topic.

It's your right to feel however you want about "codes" found in whatever book translated into Hebrew you like: Moby Dick, The Executioner's Song, the bible...

It's your right to become a follower of Elijah too. That's what he's here for anyway.

Here's a link given to me by a bright member who has also caught on to Elijah's true motives. (If you want to join Elijah and talk all you want to him) :
Elijah and Enoch's Disciple World

A quote that this smart member highlighted from that page is telling. (Elijah says speaking of ATS):

Disinformation is tolerated but truth is not. Maybe we will get some believers out of that expedition.

I won't name this member who pointed this out to me, because I'm not sure if he would want to be named.
edit on 3/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join