It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor wants "climate deniers" arrested and imprisoned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And the sad thing is anyone who just doesn't buy the whole story is labeled a denier. It's either black or white. No grey.
SO, kill em all and let God sort em out.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

beezzer
Climate deniers are being burned at the stake of public opinion.

See ... I don't like that term 'climate deniers'. It's inaccurate.
It's a negative and it was invented by the man-made-global-warming hoaxers.

A better term to use is 'Climate realists'.

We climate realists understand that climates change. But we also understand that there is no solid evidence that there is a negative climate change going on as a result of man made pollution influences. We also understand that there is a major push by the far left politicians to implement so called 'green technology' - most of which they are heavily financially invested in and most of which simply doesn't work very well. (Que - Al Gores Carbon Credit Trading Scam)

CLIMATE REALISTS

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

In the "Church-of-Global-Climate-Change-Warming/Cooling-Weather-Difference-From-Yesterday" all hearsay will be punished!

Anything said against the Church will be considered as lies against the Church.

If you are not FOR the Church, you are AGAINST the Church!

Now shut up and pay more taxes for the Church to send it's holy message of shame against everyone who breathes. Because breathing is a sin against the Church as it emits CO2 and CO2 is thyne enemy against the Church!

Re-use toilet paper!
Ride a bike!
Don't bathe!
Don't breathe!

(Just ignore the Holy Priests as they fly around in their jets and live in their palaces, for they are doing the work of the Church!)

This message has been brought to you in part by... THE HOLY CHURCH OF SAINT AL GORE. If you emit greenhouse gases then you must be a prolitariate. Our motto is "We must find Manbearpig!"

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
Our motto is "We must find Manbearpig!"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3/18/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Domo1
Did you actually read what he wrote OP? Do you think it wrong to call someone criminally negligent if it's apparent they are changing facts in order to keep receiving funds when something as important as this is on the line?

I think it's criminal to lie to the people of the world about how disasterous climate change is if you're getting financed by groups that have a vested interest in denying climate change.

Say a major drug company wants a new drug passed. It forces people to say the drug is OK. The drug is NOT OK. Are those that lied about it being OK to secure a paycheck not complicit? The whole thing is pointed at people who are intentionally lying to benefit the businesses that want them to lie. He's not talking about going after dumbasses on a conspiracy site and jailing them.

But it's okay for AL Gore to lie to people (or at least exaggerate his claims) to make millions on his carbon credit scam?
edit on 18-3-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

NavyDoc

Domo1
Did you actually read what he wrote OP? Do you think it wrong to call someone criminally negligent if it's apparent they are changing facts in order to keep receiving funds when something as important as this is on the line?

I think it's criminal to lie to the people of the world about how disasterous climate change is if you're getting financed by groups that have a vested interest in denying climate change.

Say a major drug company wants a new drug passed. It forces people to say the drug is OK. The drug is NOT OK. Are those that lied about it being OK to secure a paycheck not complicit? The whole thing is pointed at people who are intentionally lying to benefit the businesses that want them to lie. He's not talking about going after dumbasses on a conspiracy site and jailing them.

But it's okay for AL Gore to lie to people (or at least exaggerate his claims) to make million on his carbon credit scam?

Kinda like how he threatened "if you dont pay me my carbon credits aliens will attack us." The guy's more loonier then the loonie. FML!

www.sodahead.com...
edit on 18-3-2014 by truthofnitrous because: it kinda didnt show what i said. Cazzo! piza da merda!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

truthofnitrous

NavyDoc

Domo1

But it's okay for AL Gore to lie to people (or at least exaggerate his claims) to make million on his carbon credit scam?

Kinda like how he threatened "if you dont pay me my carbon credits aliens will attack us." The guy's more loonier then the loonie. FML!

www.sodahead.com...

Well, people are saying "follow the money" all of the time. There has been a lot of money made on this stuff from Al Gore and his snake oil to Solyndra. (Although one could consider that more of a political donation payback--cronyism as it were.)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
When i see plastic dissolve in front of my eyes i will become a "man made climate denier".

Until then Man does affect climate in an adverse way.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Arresting them is pretty silly though.

One mans silly is another's Fascist idiocy.

A PhD talking like a halfwit, now that's silly...and potentially dangerous if a lot of the other halfwits in politics listen long enough.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

MysterX
reply to post by Phage

Arresting them is pretty silly though.

One mans silly is another's Fascist idiocy.

A PhD talking like a halfwit, now that's silly...and potentially dangerous if a lot of the other halfwits in politics listen long enough.

Exactly. He's going to look like a total dink when others are proven correct that Climate Change is a natural process and not caused by man. We are simply too insignificant in geologic terms to matter a tinkers damn in the cycle. I suppose we are to blame for the increased temperatures on the other planets in the solar system as well. What a first class card carrying tool of the day. He belongs in a padded room.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Phage
Yeah. Well. Who cares?
What're gonna do about nuts?
Why is this of any import at all?

I did star your post because on the one hand, of course, this guy is nuts, just one extreme opinion.

But there is also an atmosphere of militaristic fascist censorship and control going on, where this is one more program they're putting out, one more definition of the 'normal' human, for our young to aspire to. Its not irrelevent because its coding the matrix stuff, propaganda and agenda with new norms being set for the human race. OBEY and do not question or research anything. Do not speak up. And if they could pull it off, having re education camps would be the norm. They make alot of money off of prison, government spends tax money on it, but they hand it over to their overlords for privatization, and they reap the profits, much like US medical. Tax payers foot some bills, but the rich make a fortune off of it, through all the spin off industries too including Big Pharma.

So this would be just one more way of massive and control yet making money.

Anyone who can get this kind of meme set, would be making their profits go up, the stocks and bond market would start to gain more equity, thats how they run everything. Like one big profit making corporation with subsidiaries and this is what fuels it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How to make people BELIEVE.

First you claim all climate deniers are taking money from oil companies.

Next you refuse to debate climate change, as its straight from god and can not be wrong.

Then you make climate change politically incorrect to deny.

Then if none of that works you threaten to arrest the climate deniers and tar and feather, send them to reeducation camps, burn them at the stake, ECT.ECT.ECT

just like they do in North Korea.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That's the beauty part about America. You can Demand whatever you want, but people are free to pants you, break your glasses, and knock you down in a mud puddle, then point and laugh at you like the total douchebag that you are, Professor

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Or they can deny science because they are politically biased, injecting politics into every part of their life and thinking some democrat from 20yrs ago is secretly trying to take their money?

edit on 3/18/2014 by luciddream because: grmr

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by beezzer

And the sad thing is anyone who just doesn't buy the whole story is labeled a denier. It's either black or white. No grey.
SO, kill em all and let God sort em out.

This. Exactly. It's a total " you are with us or against us" attitude that is at odds with the spirit of science, but at ease in religion and politics. There can be nothing in between.

I have always believed that there was a progressive change in the climate. This is generally believed by even so called "deniers", who readily admit that the is an observable change in climate. However, the cause and impact are what is agreed upon. I've seen arguments from every single side on this issue, and I have decided there really isn't enough solid, long term data to convincingly implicate human activity as the cause, with so many other better candidates. As well as whether or not this change in climate is even stoppable, or even catastrophic.

Does this mean I favor oil companies, conservatives, and the freedom to pollute willy nilly? No. Quite the opposite. I do support government enforced regulations when there is a real or near real threat to the environment in a significant way. I think recycling should become standard practice in every waste management system, in one way or another. I also believe that we should work to reduce pollution in all aspects, and work to become self sufficient in energy, which means more focus on investment and incentives for renewable energy sources. However, I do not believe in using untested, unproven theories to push political agendas and justify questionable governmental policies and actions. We don't need BS to justify better environmental stewardship.

And we certainly do not need fascist-minded people being taken seriously by policymakers.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Domo1

I know exactly what he is talking about. And I totally disagree, it is a very different scenario.

We have people with differing views and valid possible explanations to the questions of climate change. We have people on both sides trying to make a bunch of money off this issue, whether for or against. I do not believe it anyway to be criminally negligent for an expert or authority on the matter to publicly state their own opinion on the matter, provide evidence, and explain why they think that way. I think they truly do think they are correct, and are willing to debate it. They should be given the opportunity.

Attack the evidence, not the people presenting it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

NavyDoc

Domo1

But it's okay for AL Gore to lie to people (or at least exaggerate his claims) to make millions on his carbon credit scam?

Not to mention the amount of hypocrisy amongst the high priests of this religion, who continue to fly around the world in gas guzzling jets to big "climate summits" in the day and age where we have very high quality video conferencing, email, the internet, ect. Not to mention that many of the "fixes" for climate change are pretty ridiculous and pointless.

<< 1   >>

join