It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the psychics regarding the missing plane ???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The plan isn't missing it's parked very neatly in a hangar on an island...... few of the passengers are valuable.....

The rest....well..... disposable.....

Only the smart kids can get that scholarship if you get the drift.........

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Since the last communication was on transition to Vietnamese airspace I would be looking there. It is a highly contested area between Vietnam and China that analysis sees a possible trigger to WWIII. A shoot down of a civilian airliner with national security implications? Happened with the next Malaysian flight that went missing.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: starswift

Cmon! Star Swift, the ACARS kept transmitting pings for hours more, after they left the South China Sea. If they were bent on ditching it, they had the entire Pacific Ocean to do it in. But no, they circled back over the Straits of Malacca, and regained their original GPS way points. Using a string stretched over a Globe, will let you match up with several eye witness sightings. These don't make much sense, from just looking at a flat Mercator Projection Map.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If I really felt like getting into a debate I might say that the plane went to zero elevation at that point, so I suspect subsequent information could have been manipulated as most of it was from Malaysian military, which I expect is not open source.
Conveniently no overland route was proposed as that would have been corroborated by cell phones connecting with cell towers.
So a very involved and convoluted flight path was developed and then just happened to go to the remotes part of the world near a USA Allie so that a crash site would never be verified.
Not saying that I'm right, only that it may be possible, easily disproved if I am wrong. The point is that the cell phones on board may have connected to cell towers, but I have heard nothing regarding that. The flight was deviating toward the Spratley Islands and in proximity. Just take a look at the flight path, it becomes very erratic right at that point.
a reply to: carpooler

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join