It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(MERS Coronavirus) A threat to the entire world/was prophecised by Mitar Tarabich

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Could this virus Be the strange disease Mitar Tarabich prophesized about in his writings?
Mitar Tarabich has been correct in his prophesies, this is next on the list befor
the third world war.
Resource- www.cnn.com...
Resource- www.cdc.gov...
Resource- www.who.int...

Prophecy by Mitar Tarabich (The most accurate prophet in history)

"The whole world will be plagued by a strange disease and nobody will be able to find a cure; everybody will say, ’I know, I know, because I am learned and smart’, but nobody will know anything. People will think and think, but they will not be able to find the right cure, which will be with God’s help, all around them and in themselves- Mitar Tarabich

Resource- humansarefree.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I am confused The priest, Zaharije Zaharich (1836–1918) is Mitar Tarabich (1829–1899) godfather? Mitar is 7 years older than the godfather priest.....?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

The priest Zaharije Zaharich was indeed younger but was the godfather of Mitar, Mitar would tell his godfather Zaharije of the future visions he would have and Zaharije (The godfather) wrote them down.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Godfathers are generally older why would he have a younger godfather? Why would his parents trust his care to someone younger in the event something happened to them.....it makes no sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

demonologist842012
Mitar Tarabich has been correct in his prophesies,

no he has not....

There appears to be no documentation suggesting that any of the "accurate" prophecies were published in advance of the events they foretell. Voja Antonić investigated the claims of self-proclaimed prophets Miloš and Mitar Tarabić, and found that twelve copies of the book Prophecy from Kremna were all different, and changed over time. During his research he visited Kremna, where he was offered the "original handwritings" of Mitar Tarabić—who was illiterate. He published his findings (in Serbian) as "Kremansko neproročanstvo: studija jedne obmane" (Non-Prophecy from Kremna - a study of deception).[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

finally a prophet that writes in plain sentences.
who knows if whether it comes to pass or not? now it is just a waiting game.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

demonologist842012
Prophecy by Mitar Tarabich (The most accurate prophet in history)

"The whole world will be plagued by a strange disease and nobody will be able to find a cure; everybody will say, ’I know, I know, because I am learned and smart’, but nobody will know anything. People will think and think, but they will not be able to find the right cure, which will be with God’s help, all around them and in themselves- Mitar Tarabich

That sounds an awful lot like a one-size-fits-all astrology reading that's intentionally vague so as to seem accurate. There are in fact several diseases with no current cure.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So it’s the COVID-19 in 2020.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: demonologist842012

"... People will think and think, but they will not be able to find the right cure, which will be with God’s help, all around them and in themselves- Mitar Tarabich

new topics

top topics

join