It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US slaughter Ukrainians, then Blame Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Last thing US needs is even more blood on its hands. Nevertheless, installing a US-based government right next to Russia is irresistable and now is the time.

How many Ukrainians will US kill? I cannot predict that but do recall that US/NATO troops killed half a million people in Iraq during a similar invasion.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

So even tho the Ukrainian government and majority of the Ukrainian people are calling for Putin to with draw it troops after invading the Crimea

It's all the US fault

Even tho the majority of the world powers are calling for Putin to withdraw its troops

It the US's fault?

Propaganda doesn't come much more desperate and obvious as this lol

Laughable

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
On and while we're clearing up facts and exposing BS

The US and NATO didn't kill anywhere near half a million Iraqis

Perhaps you should visit iraqbodycount.org and take a look at causes of deaths 98% of the death toll is undeniably due to a Sunni & Shiite civil war which ensured shortly afterward to gain co troll after saddam fell, a very similar civil war to the Sunni & Shiites fighting for control of Syria, terrorist IEDs be I g the biggest killer, the list reads roadside bomb after roadside bomb police and extremist groups battling in the streets etc etc

It's all there to be viewed, the fact is tiny fraction of the deaths were at the hands of Allied troops but anti westers love to spread the BS to the uneducated

www.iraqbodycount.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
And one last thing

Your misleading title

Or do you have proof that the US has "slaughtered" Ukrainians

As far as I can see Russia is the one slaughtering Ukrainians simply because the Ukrainian majority favour western values over Russian bribes

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

gardener
Last thing US needs is even more blood on its hands. Nevertheless, installing a US-based government right next to Russia is irresistable and now is the time.

How many Ukrainians will US kill? I cannot predict that but do recall that US/NATO troops killed half a million people in Iraq during a similar invasion.

A little more to this post would have been nice, but it's hard to work with a couple sentences for a thread.. I feel like this post could have been added to one of the 1204595 Ukranian threads we have up right now...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The last I heard we were still trying to kill the odd terrorist and his 200 family members at weddings in Kreplachistan... when did the drones move that far north? Who knew? Are there pictures or physical evidence? Did they stop for pierogies?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is this based off the report on BIN?

As far as I know, no one has yet slaughtered millions of Ukrainians although someone did snipe about 70 of them when they were protesting.

I think if this had happened, we'd have all heard about it even with MH370.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You really can't get any better than this can you

When Russia is sitting thousands of troops in Ukraine illegally occupying against the wishes of Ukraine and the US is blamed for killing thousands of Ukrainians

I can only prey for better education in Russia

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wait? Who's doing what to whom?
edit on 14-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i liked the part where the idf were bragging about working with the neo nazis in haaretz
idf snipes
which, if not for all the dead people, would be considered..shall we say...some what Ironic

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Does not look like the U.S is going to get involved and Russia does not seem too anxious. Looks like were going back to pre-US skirmishes on a global scale.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I definitely do not see this happening, because the US does not want conflict at the moment. It would be an absolutely HORRIBLE military move to get involved in this region at present. The military is taxed at the moment, and strategically speaking, I see no real benefit from such an action. I do agree that certain US strategists would love to have a base in Ukraine, but taking this course of action is much too risky in my opinion. And then there is not really any guarantee that such actions would produce the desired outcome. Despite what some say, neither the US or Russia want conflict with each other at the moment.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I agree the US is involved in this, and the world reports, diddly squat nonsense. The media lies in the west, there, truth!

The US doesnt get to walk in and set up its stuff right there. Russia bans GMO, Russia doesnt play the NWO game, or conversely its playing it to win, to be the so called hero's and walk out with the win, because I am not niave enough to believe there isn't a good cop/bad cop routine going on. However in the scenario's right now, Russia is playing GOOD COP.

top topics

join