It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are U.F.O.'s really unexplained or unidentified?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SlowNail

there is a ton on YouTube, Hulu, Netflix...i don't think I can help you because I don't recommend any of them!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why haven't Unidentified Flying Objects been Identified in this age of modern technology?

Out of all of these reports and close encounters, why haven't these flying objects been identified?

Why can't planes catch these flying objects?

Why do these flying objects seem to evade capture?

Why don't we just send up planes when a sighting occurs and they catch the UFO and say this is the simple explanation for these things?

Why haven't we caught a dozen over all of these years and said look, this is the simple explanation.

Here's 2 of the 3 I saw.

These 2 were very close to me. With one I was walking and the wind was blowing me to the left. It was a heavy wind. The craft flew right over my head and against the wind like it was nothing. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. What craft flies that low and can just fly against a heavy wind?

The second one I was on my balcony. This could have been a craft or probe. It coasted towards my apartment, then it stopped for a second. I started calling from inside to come and see this. It then shot straight up and accelerated at very fast speeds in the direction that it came. What could that be?

Why can't we catch these things? Why can't fighter jets or planes catch these things and say here's a simple explanation?

What I saw had to be controlled by some intelligence. The first was shaped like a ship and was metallic and black. The second was metallic and looked more like a probe.

Now if these things were in isolation, I would say maybe I'm mistaken. But I hear and see the same things I saw described in close encounters and videotaped or photographed.

Put Metallic UFO in the search on You Tube and you get this:

www.youtube.com...

Some of these videos look exactly like what I saw.

If you put it in a web search in Google.

The 3rd one I saw changed colors and shape. It changed from yellow to green and was further away. This could have been a weather anomaly but if it was it was one that moved like a flying craft. It moved to the left and then took off upward out of site. It was also further away.

The 1st two, I have no doubt they were controlled by an intelligent source and they were right in front of me and close. The 3rd one could have been a weather anomaly but I'm not sure. Others also reported seeing something similar in that area the same night.

Why are so many people seeing these same metallic craft and probes? How can they evade planes?
edit on 14-3-2014 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SlowNail

Here's a good one with interviews called UFOs - Generals, Pilots and Government Officials go on the record :

If you type in UFO's and pilots on you tube, you will find some good ones.

www.youtube.com...

There's also some good ones when you search for UFO's and Close Encounters

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This looks close to what I saw coming towards my apartment when I was on the balcony. It stopped, shot straight up and then accelerated in the same direction it came from.

If you look at the comments, you see people are seeing these things all over. If you type it into Google, you see these things have been seen for years.

Again, these conclusions are based on EVIDENCE not blind belief or wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Um...yes. By their definition....they are UN-identifiable, but FLYING and some form of OBJECT.

But even you were implying they have to be "aliens" "spaceships" "flying saucers"! All you can say for sure is they arent known, are in the air, and are some form or something of some kind of object.

Not too explanitory huh?

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

No it's not.

I can come to a conclusion that some of these U.F.O.'s are controlled by extraterrestrials based on the available evidence. We do this all the time.

I didn't say I KNOW some of these UFO's are controlled by extraterrestrials, I reached the conclusion that extraterrestrial visitation is likely based on the available evidence.

Again, this is just simple logic.

We couldn't have any debates if people didn't reach conclusions based on evidence about everything from science to debates about God and religion.

You come to a conclusion as to what some of these things are most likely to be and if evidence comes along that refutes your conclusion than you adjust to the new evidence.

Where does it say Unidentified means you can never identify what's going on as the evidence accumulates? They will remain unidentified as long as we don't accept extraterrestrial visitation as a plausible conclusion.

Why do people bar reason and logic from the discussion when talking about these things?

Skeptics are constantly saying, well you can't identify the unidentified, why? That's what you're supposed to be doing. As the evidence accumulates over the years, you're supposed to begin looking at the evidence and reaching a conclusion.

Where does it say unidentified means you can never identify what some of these things are based on the available evidence.

I guess it would be fine if I were to say, the evidence shows that some UFO's are Chinese Lanterns. Why can I draw this conclusion? I can do it based on the evidence. I can also come to the conclusion that some UFO's are are controlled by extraterrestrials.

Now, you would say, we have no evidence extraterrestrials exists.

Sure we do, We have some of the best scientific minds like Hawking, Kaku and Mitchell reaching the conclusion they exists based on the available evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Ive said here before. "UFOS" dont necessarily...though they may...be space ships-flying-interdimensional craft from other planets. Sometimes? They are just balloons, regular aircraft or kites.

And "ALIENS" shouldnt always imply to mean something akin to "little green men from outer space"...My neighbor is an ALIEN....a LEGAL ALIEN with a green card for work from MEXICO.

Hence...Im only refrencing statements like "You know what I think the UFO Aliens want from us?" To me, thats a non-statement as we tend to "blanket those terms" under just one heading-definition: spacecraft and space people. When they actually by definition cant be defined because they are "un-identified". So how could one do so?

There are many things in our skies unidentifiable. They are flying through the air and space. And finally...they may or may not be "objects" as they could be illusionary and not solid objects at all.

We are already seeing the terms UFO and Aliens widely accepted as only being flying discs and space people-greys etc...when absolutely? They are not.

Thank you

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Unexplained Ufos would be unidentifiable, while unidentifiable Ufos are not explainable .

<< 2  3  4   >>

join