It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Didn't Fly On For Four Hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So in yet another strange twist to this story, the plane didn't fly for fours hours in the cargo hold of the UFO mothership

MALAYSIAN officials denied a Wall Street Journal (WSJ) report that cited unnamed US investigators claiming that the missing plane had carried on flying for four hours after falling off the air traffic control radar.

www.stasiareport.com...

Of course I jest, but to me there's just something wrong with this entire story. Firstly, I can't get my head around the fact that a plane can just disappear. Secondly, there seems to be a lot of claims and denials about this story (possibly due to confusion and amazement from my first point). Thirdly, and I may be letting my mind stray too far, who else was on that plane?
edit on 13-3-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Additionaly, this thread, there's something just not right about this entire story.
edit on 13-3-2014 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
AWAKS Military Radar jammers. You know the planes with Flying saucers on them?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Military jammed the radar. Transponders turned off does not matter, small planes and balloons do not have transponders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please! Radar will track all of this.

The military jammed all radar except they didn't fool Malaysian military that is why they were able to track it longer.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This event shows us that all the sophisticated crap we have nowadays isn't as good as assumed to be by most people.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

rickymouse
This event shows us that all the sophisticated crap we have nowadays isn't as good as assumed to be by most people.

Not necessarily, its always about the greater good (for whom its debatable). I doubt any military will risk displaying their capabilities to find one plane.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
i think its not the gear thats full of crap
i think we are being played, and they used the lives of some people to do it
its not like they haven't done this before

look look over there, its a bird, its a plan....
edit on Thupm3b20143America/Chicago56 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

The story came out of Washington who have the reliability as an accurate news source as Huffington post. This plane disappearance I see shaping up in history as a Bermuda triangle type mystery. And the next time you get on an International flight tell yourself it couldn't happen to me

edit on 13-3-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If the stuff about the phones still working were true, they should have been able to instantly track the phones. The phones can be tracked even when off.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

rickymouse

I disagree, I believe our technology is quite superior for tracking these things.

Its just that in this particular case, there's a coverup going on, someones lying and trying to discount the other side. Someone who knew what they were doing disabled the systems deliberately.

It's like removing the battery on a laptop and saying our technology isn't as good as we assumed when it doesn't turn on.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I agree

maybe they could use this plot to propose to the senate (or other nations' leaders) to allow extreme level of security monitoring (or spying) all over this planet... (through drones, satellites, or whatever technologies they currently have)

I imagine, in the future, they can have 24/7 satellite monitoring, real time monitoring like in 'the enemy of the states'... maybe they already have... who knows.
(Dont bother to convince me that it's not possible because it's costly. money is just a system to keep 'blind slaves' at the bottom).

Note: honestly i dun care what they're gonna do with all those spying.. they can monitor me all they like. the only things that i would not like to see is they can use this approach to trigger war with any nation they don't like.

peace
edit on 14-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
These clusterf*cks are playing us like a guitar..

Theres a dozen versions of every story. Every story has it's opposite. The's some serious disinfo going on here to either buyu time for something or someone or to hide the fact that this may have been an op gone wrong..

The amount of worldwide co-operation that this is recieving is outstanding.....WHY..

I hope this plane wasnt carrying the world's largest nuke in a suitcase or the worst dose of chemical warfare known to man....

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A conundrum of the first order. The most sophisticated technology on the planet supervised by the most unreliable, and disrespectful of the planet's species. What could possibly go wrong here.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
These clusterf*cks are playing us like a guitar..

Theres a dozen versions of every story. Every story has it's opposite. The's some serious disinfo going on here to either buy time for something or someone or to hide the fact that this may have been an op gone wrong..

The amount of worldwide co-operation that this is recieving is outstanding.....WHY..

I hope this plane wasnt carrying the world's largest nuke in a suitcase or the worst dose of chemical warfare known to man...
edit on AM5Fri20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I think the plane crashed, the search effort isn't the greatest and it took too long to find anything before being so greatly dispersed or sank. Conspiracies can be fun, but I don't see this being some super undercover plot. Take a flight in a small plane or helicopter, and drop and egg while flying over a field, and try to find the egg in a few days on foot. I feel that is the gravity of this search and rescue. If this was a US airliner, we would have found it within a day, but we are talking about some 2nd world countries here (excluding china, who isn't as sophisticated as the US either).
edit on 3/14/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

SixX18

I think the plane crashed, the search effort isn't the greatest and it took too long to find anything before being so greatly dispersed or sank. Conspiracies can be fun, but I don't see this being some super undercover plot. Take a flight in a small plane or helicopter, and drop and egg while flying over a field, and try to find the egg in a few days on foot. I feel that is the gravity of this search and rescue. If this was a US airliner, we would have found it within a day, but we are talking about some 2nd world countries here (excluding china, who isn't as sophisticated as the US either).
edit on 3/14/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)
There are a lot of flaws in the argument.

top topics

join