It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica, Atlantis and Government coverup [PROBABLE HOAX?]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

If I am wrong on this someone please explain how.

Everyone knows Atlantis had their force-field up when it sank. Said so right in the first episode of SG Atlantis.

Sorry, I couldn't resist either.

As far as real science, I'm not allowed to discuss it for fear of causing irreparable damage (to myself and possibly others.)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Ha ha...real science I forgot that was taboo.

I loved that show. Anyway I thought that Atlantis originally flew away from earth, and it was much later that they sank it with shields up. Then low and behold they finally flew it back and parked it by the golden gate bridge.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Headed over to nasa to get some imaging of lake Vostok and this is the image I found for Antarctice lakes. Posting link as Trying to embed images on my tablet is frustrating.

eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The entire continent is cloud bound WTF.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Kukri

The EU Times is a mouthpiece for Sorcha Faal. Follow the links and you end up at whatdoesitmean.com.

Yeah Zaphod lots of out there links in that forum then the articles at eutimes were pretty much nationalenquirer material. WAsting my time with this but after scouring google maps to see if there were any snocat tracks worth followingq all I found is the south pole is not my next vacation destination. At least I developed my research skills a bit.

ETA:This was an interesting read...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 3/13/2014 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me at all if this was true. About the structures in ice. If they were encased in Ice before they started moving they could possibly just be moving with the ice. Like freezing a fly in an ice cube and sliding it across the floor. Lots of movement but no damage to the encased body.

(post by truthgirl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Kukri
Headed over to nasa to get some imaging of lake Vostok and this is the image I found for Antarctice lakes. Posting link as Trying to embed images on my tablet is frustrating.

eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The entire continent is cloud bound WTF.

I feel your pain...

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Structures detected by satellite, miles down? Frantic activity to find out what it is? Secrecy and cover-ups?

All we're missing are the Aliens and Predators with Lance Henriksen to make one helluva movie.

---

Seriously speaking..I think the discoveries at Vostok and what it's led to now for greater understanding of the fact there may well be a living (in terms of moving and flowing, anyway) system of interconnected lakes with rivers down there is game changing.

In recent academic papers, I've also come across a startling new concept. I've always imagined the Ice to be a continuous thing all the way to soil or rock beneath. Thickness changes, of course...but still, a constant. Air to Ice to Water (maybe) to Bedrock/Ground level.

Together, these observations provide strong evidence for ongoing magmatic activity and demonstrate that volcanism continues to migrate southwards along the Executive Committee Range. Eruptions at this site are unlikely to penetrate the 1.2 to 2-km-thick overlying ice, but would generate large volumes of melt water that could significantly affect ice stream flow.
Source

There could be vast areas, to our frame of size and space, that are open air at ground level, beneath the ice. If an eruption doesn't penetrate vertically, we still have basic laws of energy and thermodynamics here. It went somewhere...and what a fascinating idea, eh?

Having noted that as food for thought, it's a continent larger than the United States landmass, by a fair margin, and once enjoyed a rich tropical climate for abundance of life. Who knows what is actually down where nothing has been seen light for millions of years?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join