It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infant in 'mothers' hands is always 'sleeping': widespread Baby-killing beggar biz exposed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimatedMatter

And here is a bunch of pictures for you

Young sleeping babies with beggars

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

destination now

'A travel writer's report?'

That's all I need then. Silly me, requesting a valid, well-sourced report on this 'phenomenon'.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Nothing in that BBC hit-piece remotely suggested that babies were drugged or killed. Try again.

The fact that such a poorly-researched, discriminatory, anti-ziganist piece could air on the BBC should make you question the obvious agenda which that 'publically-funded' organisation has.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

gardener

Instead, what they are helping out is an infanticide scheme of filthy rich,

Really? How does this play out?

Someone else said it right, these schemes are of the filthy poor. Does anyone really think that the "filthy rich" sit around dreaming up inhuman means to get money? The desperate and greedy that have little are the ones that have nothing else but this to get money. There are bands of homeless that plan where the group will stakeout their spots...all the money goes to them as they prey on the population. This is just an offshoot to whatever nifty idea they can dream up to get more people to drop money in their bucket.

We seen them all right? "I'm not going to lie, I just need beer" "will work for food", keep a sick looking dog by their feet, "disabled Vet", "too ugly to prostitute, to stupid to steal", "willing to eat for food".

Now it is just a new one with the kids/baby....its what ever will get them a buck, but I would love for someone to post about the evil rich guy at the top of the pyramid of all this. Even if it is controlled in areas by organized crime/gangs, are we calling them the filthy/evil rich too?

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You asked for proof, why the heck would they lie? Also did you look at the other link? Or are you going to suggest that the pics are fake? The children in these pics are obviously out for the count, there is no way a child that young would be able to sleep in those conditions. I know that it is hard to stomach, but sadly it happens and you should perhaps adhere to the site's motto of denying ignorance and maybe that way you can do something to help, but you obviously have to accept that it does happen before you can do that.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

AnimatedMatter

Nothing in that BBC hit-piece remotely suggested that babies were drugged or killed. Try again.

The fact that such a poorly-researched, discriminatory, anti-ziganist piece could air on the BBC should make you question the obvious agenda which that 'publically-funded' organisation has.

When did I say those kids were being drugged or killed? I said they were Roma beggars! Please do try to read what is written before making assumptions. And are you suggesting the Roma in this programme are actors or something? I don't exactly agree with the BBC either, but sadly Roma children being used to beg in the UK and elsewhere is a fact of life. You really need to wake up to reality.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If I remember correctly, this was the extremely biased anti-Roma hit-piece on the BBC.

If it's the same programme which I watched, it showed a Roma 'lady' lifting her skirt up, accompanied by the BBC voice-over commentary saying, ironically, that it 'wasn't very Islamic'.

There really is no cure for stupid.

edit on 16-3-2014 by AnimatedMatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

White men controlling and abusing young white boys was a 'way of life' in the UK and Ireland.

It's only recent legislation and procedure which has exposed the extent of this.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

If I remember correctly, this was the extremely biased anti-Roma hit-piece on the BBC.

If it's the same programme which I watched, it showed a Roma 'lady' lifting her skirt up, accompanied by the BBC voice-over commentary saying, ironically, that it 'wasn't very Islamic'.

There really is no cure for stupid.

edit on 16-3-2014 by AnimatedMatter because: (no reason given)

Sigh...they were dressed in headscarves and begging outside mosques, the inference of that being that they hoped to gain money from muslims by pretending to be muslims, obviously not realising that muslim women wouldn't be hanging around outside of mosques anyway.

As for the BBC, they are the most left wing broadcaster anyway and if anything, they tend to play down any immigration issues, so are more likely to be sympathetic to the Roma than against them.

And you still haven't commented on the 2nd link I posted, or is it too distasteful for you, because you know those pictures portray the reality

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

White men controlling and abusing young white boys was a 'way of life' in the UK and Ireland.

It's only recent legislation and procedure which has exposed the extent of this.

What the heck has that got to do with this thread? And why aim it at me? This is about the often terrible fate of young Roma children

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

There was absolutely no proof in that documentary that the women were or weren't Muslim.

One woman claimed to be from Bosnia, but spoke Romanian.

Yet absolutely no apparent research was done on whether she was a Romanian living in Bosnia, or not.

The patronising, sarcastic voice artist didn't seem to be commenting on any programme research, but, rather, just trotted out the 'all Gypsies are liars and thieves' mantra.

Like I say, the 'not very Islamic' comment is the icing on the cake of this hit-piece. Raising your skirt is also 'not very Christian'. Anybody who understands Roma culture will realise that the bottom half of the body is considered impure, and must be covered at all times in public.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You say that Roma mothers exploiting their children is a 'way of life' in the UK.

I say that white men exploiting pre-pubescent boys is a 'way of life' in the UK.

It's not rocket science.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No not just the U.K but in most European countries some members of the Roma community do use babies and other props to scam on lookers.

I remember when I spent a summer in Italy we spent 2 days in Rome and I witnessed the craziest thing (at that time) there was a group of Roma's getting the attention of the tourist by tossing a fake baby around the air and while where watching this from a coffee shop we then see some of the other members pick pocket the clueless.

Now that's what I call good people.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Exactly.

Some Roma women exploit their children for financial gain, just as some white men (priests, vicars, teachers, etc.) exploit underage boys for their personal gain.

What's extremely disturbing is this hate-fuelled vilification of the Roma.

It's like so many people channel their latent racist and prejudiced beliefs towards a target (Gypsies) because there are little to no social repercussions for them when they spout their hateful bile against this ethno-cultural group.
edit on 17-3-2014 by AnimatedMatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

AnimatedMatter

You say that Roma mothers exploiting their children is a 'way of life' in the UK.

I say that white men exploiting pre-pubescent boys is a 'way of life' in the UK.

It's not rocket science.

that has to be one of the most idiotic responses I have read on this site...I said no such thing, I posted a link to a documentary, which documented (as documentaries do) certain issues with a particular culture, in relation to the OP... my only concern is for children who are used and abused in any circumstances, be they Roma, catholic or any other kids, but you somehow want to ignore certain facts in an effort to discredit a particular broadcaster...that's really weird

I have no issues with the Roma gypsies, and have never said I do, I do have concern for people who live in very poor communities and have to use their children in an exploitative manner in order to earn money...g*d only knows what your agenda is!

ETA I don't know where you live, or what your life experience is, but if you have never seen beggars, then you are lucky. I have seen many beggars from many cultures and ethnicity's and yes, you do start to see where they have come from and who they are, that in no way says that I don't like a particular type of person...I have a drunk homeless woman who sometimes sleeps on the stairs in my building (mentioned on another thread) she is white, Scottish..I have problem with her because she urinates on herself, and is abusive, she also sometimes sets fire to newspapers, thereby being a danger to everyone in the building...there is a Romanian man who sits in the street round the corner, he is sober and just asks for change...I have no problem with him, because he does not give me any problems.

So tell me, why do you think I am being anti-roma?

I have also worked with Irish Traveler communities and have found the majority of them to be reasonable, decent people, so yet again, please do tell me why you think that I have an issue with gypsy/travelers?
edit on 17-3-2014 by destination now because: (no reason given)

Edit again to point out that the drunk Scottish woman is not a gypsy or traveler, she's just an alcoholic (though doubtless you will now start a random diatribe about hating on alcoholics)

edit on 17-3-2014 by destination now because: to add a bit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join